It's Over: The Donald is Our Next President. I am proud of supporting The Donald since day one.

Donald Trump leaps ahead of Hillary Clinton in new poll | New York Post

trump-clinton-1.jpg

one outlier poll. :rofl:

such stupid little trumpsters. :cuckoo:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

but then again, that's why you're trumpsters.

Why would you think I would find what they do is acceptable.

Perhaps you don't find what they do "acceptable"...but you were willing to throw Clinton into Leavenworth for her un-trustworthiness (but no provable culpability) and not a single mention of those "leaders" who have contributed to wars and deaths, and deficits, etc.....See the difference (I hope) ?
Read what I said!

Did I say put Clinton in Leavenworth? No. I didn't.

I said what she had done would put me in Leavenworth.

Go back to post #78.

Throw them all in prison.

These same people have been in government for my entire life.

They are corrupt, liars, thieves, and have been enriching their lives at the expense of me, you, our children and grandchildren.

Don't put words in my mouth Gnat!

Progressives Marxists.

Say something you didn't say and attack it.

you're wrong.... you wouldn't be put into leavenworth.

but telling russian hackers to hack a government website probably would get you investigated. and taking over 8 million dollars from a pro putin organization would probably get you indicated for treason if you then tried to change our national policy and thwart NATO after.

just saying.

hillary cant even make a flight of stairs these days

Yes, PLEASE do run your right wing campaign on a platform that Clinton is on her death bed.....
Let's see how "well" that works out....Deal?

she is sickly without question

she also has admitted that her brain injury

causes her to not remember important events

folks like that have no business being CIC

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Thank you Madame President for 2016

Quick question for you? If a MSM reporter came up to you and said : Who are you going to vote for, Hillary or the racist Trump?
Of course I know you would answer Hillary obviously.
BUT the very point I'm making is that the biased MSM continues to skew the questions.

MSM deliberately skews polling...cool story bro, do you see any MSM polling here?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Last edited:
she is sickly without question

she also has admitted that her brain injury

causes her to not remember important events

folks like that have no business being CIC

Which would then make Clinton a pitiful "pushover' at any upcoming debate, right?

Want to try to come up with a new screen name for yourself after the first debate???

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Quick question for you? If a MSM reporter came up to you and said : Who are you going to vote for, Hillary or the racist Trump?
Of course I know you would answer Hillary obviously.
BUT the very point I'm making is that the biased MSM continues to skew the questions.

MSM deliberately skews polling...cool story bro, but how does it explain FOX polling among many that have more or less same numbers?

Oh, well that's easy to explain. It's all Megyn Kelly's fault.

the thing about hillary being so sickly

Do you really want to compare Clinton's recent medical report with that of the orange clown's doctor?

--LOL

Talking about LOWlessness...... I just saw Hillary climbing up the stairs to her new plane.

79e55e698c6075c292bea7b1e680cfea.jpg

Did you now? See it yourself? On this day, today, September 5, 2016? At 3:49 in the morning? With the sun out shining bright so early?

the thing about hillary being so sickly

Do you really want to compare Clinton's recent medical report with that of the orange clown's doctor?

--LOL

Talking about LOWlessness...... I just saw Hillary climbing up the stairs to her new plane.

79e55e698c6075c292bea7b1e680cfea.jpg

......and, let me add, for how many years did we have FDR as president AND his "not able to climb stairs"???

Yes and then all you tribal dependants will starve while you kill each other off. Like you do in all the violent third world nations you come from.

Except India where you radicals invaded and destroyed their peaceful way of life. Middle east, Africa s.America are all hellholes.

You have never known peace and prosterity and never will, so why the celebration of destroying the best thing you freeloaders had going for you, the white mans land of oppotunity. Or it was till the middle eastern communist infiltrated us and brought in all the trouble makers.

Forum List

Back