It's Over: The Donald is Our Next President. I am proud of supporting The Donald since day one.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Donald Trump leaps ahead of Hillary Clinton in new poll | New York Post

trump-clinton-1.jpg

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Thank you Madame President for 2016

i am too, but it's not over. the democrats have been saying that, but the polls will change a lot.

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Madame should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not President.

A lifetime as a Democrat. A reason to part ways.

Your support for her tells me much about your integrity and character.

The moronic O/P knows well that its easy enough to come up with a new screen name in Nov.....Otherwise, NO ONE could be THAT stupid and post that crap....LOL

Romney got almost 61 million votes.and 206 electoral....
I am wondering where DJT can get anywhere near that....
True Clinton is no Obama and she has turned off many.
But the Donald has on occasion seems to be trying to do all he can to throw
this race.....

Changing his opinion on immigration almost every 12 hours seems to confirm this....

The guys opinion seems to be whatever the last person he speaks to is before an interview.

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....
And again presents his softer side.....

He meets with Hispanics and plays nice and then pisses them off...
This nonsense with trying to suck up the black vote is nothing more
then the new addition to the campaign looking at the polls and then
telling Trump what to do and what to say to get support...

The guy is a con man ....

I was against Trump before I was for him. I didn't approve of the way he became the nominee. Low tactics. But his opponent's tactics have been low, too. Great choices this November?? :rolleyes:

Go Trump.

Find something funny there Gnat?

Re-read the title of the thread, polish up on your reading comprehension, and you TOO will laugh.
Let me know whenyou've done the above...LOL
I commented on your funny of my previous reply.

Polish up on the integrity and character of your chosen candidate.

Let me know when you are done polishing her ass with your nose.

I don't give a crap whether you believe me or not, but I am NOT a Clinton fan....HOWEVER, in comparison to a charlatan, orange clown......I have NO choice.

I don't give a crap whether you believe me or not, but I am NOT a Clinton fan....HOWEVER, in comparison to a charlatan, orange clown......I have NO choice.
I'm with you on that.

They are both the worst candidates that we have been offered.

Isn't it impossible for Trump to gain in the polls when the entire liberal media establishment is in the pocket for Clinton?

How has this happened?

Sarcasm goes clean over the half brains of most rright wingers.....(must be the tea...)

Quick question for you? If a MSM reporter came up to you and said : Who are you going to vote for, Hillary or the racist Trump?
Of course I know you would answer Hillary obviously.
BUT the very point I'm making is that the biased MSM continues to skew the questions. To bias the responses.
Hell I'm a Trump supporter since day 1! But I am FEARFUL of putting a Trump sticker on my car! I don't want it damaged by some juvenile Democrat who
has no respect for property. So I like millions of cowards who don't want to be thought as "racists" by saying "I'm voting for Trump" will behind the curtain of
the voting booth "PULL FOR TRUMP"! That's the biggest distinction this election is showing. That millions of people want the same things Trump does!
We want America to be the land that most people want to come to...LEGALLY! See after all it was the exceptional people who came to this country that
makes America Exceptional! And Trump simply like me and millions want people WHO want to be here and who WANT to be Americans and not people
who sneak in just for the $$. Or who bring drugs and violence. We want people who will like my daughter-in-law take the OATH of the United States because
SHE WANTED to be a Legal American! Just as Trump's wife. But most of us cowardly Americans will have ONLY one way to show that... in the voting booth!
And believe me I'm speaking for literally millions of Americans and legal American immigrants who are really tired of being the brunt of idiots who seemingly
while attempting to be "intellectual" are so full of crap when they don't recognize the Exceptionalism of America as Trump and millions of us do and to preserve that Exceptionalism!

Madame should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not President.

A lifetime as a Democrat. A reason to part ways.

Your support for her tells me much about your integrity and character.
if she wins we would have to close and open Guantanamo on the same day.

Forum List

Back