It's Over: The Donald is Our Next President. I am proud of supporting The Donald since day one.

Donald Trump leaps ahead of Hillary Clinton in new poll | New York Post

trump-clinton-1.jpg

LOL- and when the next poll shows Clinton far in advance- you will say polls are meaningless......
they're going the other way though jaco. her winning would be a waste of time because most decent people aren't willing to just forget about benghazi.

If Hillary wins it will mark the end of freedom and liberty in this country. If Trump wins there will be a 30% chance that freedom and liberty will continue.

I'm preparing for Hillary so I will have Trump covered.

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Thank you Madame President for 2016
Madame should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not President.

A lifetime as a Democrat. A reason to part ways.

Your support for her tells me much about your integrity and character.
How are those Clinton indictments coming along?

It's "selective" memory... Left wing idiot...

NO, moron, in the context of what I was stating its NOT "selective"...its "selected"......
Are you struggling with the English language?

If Hillary wins it will mark the end of freedom and liberty in this country.

Stock up on sodas, chips and dildos when you hide under your bed for the next 8 years.
Fascinating how we still had food after the 2008 crash.
There will be plenty of suppliers more than willing to fill the gap left by those traitors who made their millions here and ran to China.

It's "selective" memory... Left wing idiot...

NO, moron, in the context of what I was stating its NOT "selective"...its "selected"......
Are you struggling with the English language?
Sure it is sweetheart. Sure it is... Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now you just have to convince everyone else who read your post; and is laughing at your literary prowess...

Sure it is sweetheart. Sure it is... Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now you just have to convince everyone else who read your post; and is laughing at your literary prowess...

.....and yet, here you are hanging on every words I write....Kind of flattering in a way...Thanks !!!
LOL

.....and yet, here you are hanging on every words I write....Kind of flattering in a way...Thanks !!!
LOL
I just rubbed one out to your avatar too...

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Thank you Madame President for 2016
Madame should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not President.

A lifetime as a Democrat. A reason to part ways.

Your support for her tells me much about your integrity and character.
How are those Clinton indictments coming along?
Don't care.

Laws don't apply to our "leaders."

Forum List

Back