It's Over: The Donald is Our Next President. I am proud of supporting The Donald since day one.

she is sickly without question

she also has admitted that her brain injury

causes her to not remember important events

folks like that have no business being CIC

Which would then make Clinton a pitiful "pushover' at any upcoming debate, right?

Want to try to come up with a new screen name for yourself after the first debate???

what the fuck are you rambling about dipshit

will hillary even be able to debate

the thing about hillary being so sickly

Do you really want to compare Clinton's recent medical report with that of the orange clown's doctor?

--LOL

hillary cant even make a flight of stairs these days

Talking about LOWlessness...... I just saw Hillary climbing up the stairs to her new plane.

79e55e698c6075c292bea7b1e680cfea.jpg

......and, let me add, for how many years did we have FDR as president AND his "not able to climb stairs"???

hey is that what you did dickhead

change your screen name in 2015

loser

what the fuck are you rambling about dipshit

will hillary even be able to debate

I guess we'll see on Sept. 26th......By the way, Hillary has already committed to debate, the Donald, has NOT as of today.

hey is that what you did dickhead

change your screen name in 2015

loser

Ouch....a pissed off and unhinged right winger??? Some of my old friends on various other forums have known me with the same screen name for thelast 7 years.....but, I fully understand your frustrations.

Romney got almost 61 million votes.and 206 electoral....
I am wondering where DJT can get anywhere near that....
True Clinton is no Obama and she has turned off many.
But the Donald has on occasion seems to be trying to do all he can to throw
this race.....

Changing his opinion on immigration almost every 12 hours seems to confirm this....

The guys opinion seems to be whatever the last person he speaks to is before an interview.

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....
And again presents his softer side.....

He meets with Hispanics and plays nice and then pisses them off...
This nonsense with trying to suck up the black vote is nothing more
then the new addition to the campaign looking at the polls and then
telling Trump what to do and what to say to get support...

The guy is a con man ....
we know that killary is going to win, however, when looking at Romney you have to understand that he really did not generate any interest at all with republicans. Its just that simple.
I would guess that 90% of his votes were actually votes against obama and not for him. Trump on the other hand has generated excitement among many people. You either hate him or are all for him.

And as I've pointed out millions of us cowards for Trump won't tell the MSM we support him... we'll just do it in the voting booth!

Some Trump supporters are afraid to speak out
Trump supporters have the reputation of being as loud, bombastic and controversial as their candidate, but in some corners of the public sphere, they feel they must keep their stances quiet.
Shubham Chattopadhyay, a freshman engineering major, is vice president of Terps for Trump.
At first, he didn’t proclaim support for the candidate publicly at all. He didn’t talk to reporters about Trump or post about him on social media. And he’s still hesitant to wear a Trump cap or T-shirt on campus.
But, he said, the Terps for Trump club has become an enclave for Trump supporters on the mostly liberal campus to gather and discuss their ideas. And he’s learning to face opposition from his peers.

When the club first gathered, “we didn’t know if our personal safety would be compromised or if it could affect our grades,” Chattopadhyay said. “I was expecting more of a resistance from people, and the most that’s ever happened here is people saying some nasty stuff to us.”

Some Trump supporters are afraid to speak out

How Many People Support Trump but Don’t Want to Admit It?

But that’s not all. There is also strong evidence that most traditional public opinion surveys inadvertently hide a segment of Trump’s supporters.
Many voters are reluctant to admit to a live interviewer that they back a candidate who has adopted such divisive positions.

In matchups between Trump and Hillary Clinton, Trump does much better in polls conducted online, in which respondents click their answers on a computer screen, rather than in person-to-person landline and cellphone surveys.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/o...ort-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html?_r=0

Trump generally underperformed his polling numbers in the primaries. Only in New York and the primaries afterwards - when it was already decided - did he outperform.

So there isn't this hidden population waiting to vote for Trump.

Trump Supporters Probably Aren’t Lying To Pollsters
you didn't see any crouching tigers or hidden dragons in that movie either, because they were crouching and hidden.

the silent majority will roar this cycle harper.

If Hillary wins it will mark the end of freedom and liberty in this country. If Trump wins there will be a 30% chance that freedom and liberty will continue.

I'm preparing for Hillary so I will have Trump covered.

LOL......you right wing nut jobs- get cracking on getting your bunkers ready!

Who said anything about bunkers, moron? You idiots live in a bizarre world of make believe.

If Hillary wins it will mark the end of freedom and liberty in this country. If Trump wins there will be a 30% chance that freedom and liberty will continue.

I'm preparing for Hillary so I will have Trump covered.
You have to stop listening to Alex Jones.

I don't. It's just convenient for you liberals to ridicule since you cannot argue. Beats having to think I suppose.

the thing about hillary being so sickly

Do you really want to compare Clinton's recent medical report with that of the orange clown's doctor?

--LOL

hillary cant even make a flight of stairs these days

Talking about LOWlessness...... I just saw Hillary climbing up the stairs to her new plane.

79e55e698c6075c292bea7b1e680cfea.jpg

Did you now? See it yourself? On this day, today, September 5, 2016? At 3:49 in the morning? With the sun out shining bright so early?

That's the picture of the plane. CNN showing her climbing up the stairs then greets a bunch of reporters inside her plane.

Last edited:
Proud?? He is scum and he is supported by scum!!

Donald Trump Touts Endorsement Of Far-Right Activist Jerry Boykin
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 9/6/2016 12:05 pm
Donald Trump’s campaign released a letter today touting the endorsements of dozens of retired military leaders. High up on that list is retired Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin, who joined the Family Research Council after leaving the Army.

Trump, who has built his campaign around anti-Muslim attacks, finds a natural ally in Boykin, whose anti-Muslim views are so extreme that he was reprimanded by President George W. Bush for declaring—while speaking in uniform—that the U.S. was engaged in a holy war against Islam.

Boykin, the FRC’s executive vice president, has engaged in a wide range of bizarre conspiracy theories and extremist rhetoric. As we noted back when Boykin endorsed Trump’s rival Ted Cruz, Boykin: Read more: Donald Trump Touts Endorsement Of Far-Right Activist Jerry Boykin

Forum List

Back