It's Over: The Donald is Our Next President. I am proud of supporting The Donald since day one.

Romney got almost 61 million votes.and 206 electoral....
I am wondering where DJT can get anywhere near that....
True Clinton is no Obama and she has turned off many.
But the Donald has on occasion seems to be trying to do all he can to throw
this race.....

Changing his opinion on immigration almost every 12 hours seems to confirm this....

The guys opinion seems to be whatever the last person he speaks to is before an interview.

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....
And again presents his softer side.....

He meets with Hispanics and plays nice and then pisses them off...
This nonsense with trying to suck up the black vote is nothing more
then the new addition to the campaign looking at the polls and then
telling Trump what to do and what to say to get support...

The guy is a con man ....
we know that killary is going to win, however, when looking at Romney you have to understand that he really did not generate any interest at all with republicans. Its just that simple.
I would guess that 90% of his votes were actually votes against obama and not for him. Trump on the other hand has generated excitement among many people. You either hate him or are all for him.

And as I've pointed out millions of us cowards for Trump won't tell the MSM we support him... we'll just do it in the voting booth!

Some Trump supporters are afraid to speak out
Trump supporters have the reputation of being as loud, bombastic and controversial as their candidate, but in some corners of the public sphere, they feel they must keep their stances quiet.
Shubham Chattopadhyay, a freshman engineering major, is vice president of Terps for Trump.
At first, he didn’t proclaim support for the candidate publicly at all. He didn’t talk to reporters about Trump or post about him on social media. And he’s still hesitant to wear a Trump cap or T-shirt on campus.
But, he said, the Terps for Trump club has become an enclave for Trump supporters on the mostly liberal campus to gather and discuss their ideas. And he’s learning to face opposition from his peers.

When the club first gathered, “we didn’t know if our personal safety would be compromised or if it could affect our grades,” Chattopadhyay said. “I was expecting more of a resistance from people, and the most that’s ever happened here is people saying some nasty stuff to us.”

Some Trump supporters are afraid to speak out

How Many People Support Trump but Don’t Want to Admit It?

But that’s not all. There is also strong evidence that most traditional public opinion surveys inadvertently hide a segment of Trump’s supporters.
Many voters are reluctant to admit to a live interviewer that they back a candidate who has adopted such divisive positions.

In matchups between Trump and Hillary Clinton, Trump does much better in polls conducted online, in which respondents click their answers on a computer screen, rather than in person-to-person landline and cellphone surveys.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/o...ort-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html?_r=0

I think you might be right, however I am not one of them. On my truck I have the " Hillary for Prison and Build the wall deport them all stickers, along with the Trump 2016. I dont think people have to guess what Im thinking

Just what you’re smoking.

Donald Trump leaps ahead of Hillary Clinton in new poll | New York Post

trump-clinton-1.jpg
Cool. Do you aspire to be a member of the SS, and round up men, women and children born in the USA and citizens, and kick them out of the US? Or will you leave the children and send their parents away, after your leader repeals the Dream Act and cuts public education in America to the bone?

Cool. Do you aspire to be a member of the SS, and round up men, women and children born in the USA and citizens, and kick them out of the US? Or will you leave the children and send their parents away, after your leader repeals the Dream Act and cuts public education in America to the bone?

Soon, we can expect that Trump supporters will call for a "financial reward" scheme to be offered to any citizen who reports an illegal to ICE

Your one poll with a one point gain over Hillary is fine if you want to feel better.

For some desperate right wingers who are drowning, even a plastic straw seems like a floating device.
"Flotation" device. "Flotation"! C'mon libs. For Christ's sake! You really should refrain from insulting right wingers. You're only showing your hand.

Soon, we can expect that Trump supporters will call for a "financial reward" scheme to be offered to any citizen who reports an illegal to ICE
Geez... what is new? Federal programs that pay people to tell on others awarded around half a billion dollars during 2014.

The bulk of the disclosed awards went to whistleblowers. Their more shadowy cousins, confidential informants, got tens of millions, including $28.8 million in payments from a single Department of Justice fund, according to a report sent to Congress on Jan. 29.

The informant payments came out of the Asset Forfeiture Program, which last year received $4.47 billion through the seizure of proceeds or tools of crimes.
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/na...tial-informants-increase/stories/201502050147

Madame should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not President.

A lifetime as a Democrat. A reason to part ways.

Your support for her tells me much about your integrity and character.

Why are you referring to Donald Trump in the feminine?

:lmao:You Americans. You funny. :lmao:

Her actions would have me in Leavenworth Prison.

But that is perfectly acceptable to you,

Tells me about your character also.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

:smartass:

You still have not answered my question. Why are you referring to Trump in the feminine?

You still have not answered my question. Why are you referring to Trump in the feminine?
Sure. I'll answer your question.

Hillary Clinton.

Geez... what is new? Federal programs that pay people to tell on others awarded around half a billion dollars during 2014.

The bulk of the disclosed awards went to whistleblowers. Their more shadowy cousins, confidential informants, got tens of millions, including $28.8 million in payments from a single Department of Justice fund, according to a report sent to Congress on Jan. 29.

The informant payments came out of the Asset Forfeiture Program, which last year received $4.47 billion through the seizure of proceeds or tools of crimes.
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/na...tial-informants-increase/stories/201502050147

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Thank you Madame President for 2016

the thing about hillary being so sickly

is that she will not be sent to prison

--LOL

Dream on. See you during the Great Meltdown of 2016, when Right Wing World collapses in upon itself. It's been a long time coming.

Thank you Madame President for 2016

the thing about hillary being so sickly

is that she will not be sent to prison

--LOL
Hey... so she is sent to a woman's prison...she never needed Bill for pleasure!

Hillary Clinton.

Wait, you're talking about Clinton? Are you sure? Because everything you've said seems to apply to Donald Trump.

(and I'm not a big fan of Hillary, either)

HOWEVER, if Clinton's actions should have led to Leavenworth (regardless of trial and verdict)....where should have Cheney and his buddy GWB's actions have led them??? To the firing squad? To the hangman's noose?

Hillary Clinton.

Wait, you're talking about Clinton? Are you sure? Because everything you've said seems to apply to Donald Trump.
Whatever.

(and I'm not a big fan of Hillary, either)

HOWEVER, if Clinton's actions should have led to Leavenworth (regardless of trial and verdict)....where should have Cheney and his buddy GWB's actions have led them??? To the firing squad? To the hangman's noose?
Here's an idea.

Throw them all in prison.

They are all corrupt.

Why would you think I would find what they do is acceptable.

Perhaps you don't find what they do "acceptable"...but you were willing to throw Clinton into Leavenworth for her un-trustworthiness (but no provable culpability) and not a single mention of those "leaders" who have contributed to wars and deaths, and deficits, etc.....See the difference (I hope) ?

Perhaps you don't find what they do "acceptable"...but you were willing to throw Clinton into Leavenworth for her un-trustworthiness (but no provable culpability) and not a single mention of those "leaders" who have contributed to wars and deaths, and deficits, etc.....See the difference (I hope) ?
Read what I said!

Did I say put Clinton in Leavenworth? No. I didn't.

I said what she had done would put me in Leavenworth.

Go back to post #78.

Throw them all in prison.

These same people have been in government for my entire life.

They are corrupt, liars, thieves, and have been enriching their lives at the expense of me, you, our children and grandchildren.

Don't put words in my mouth Gnat!

Progressives Marxists.

Say something you didn't say and attack it.

Forum List

Back