Its Official

View attachment 438549

306-232.

All Hail President Biden. Your President, My President, Our President.
yo candy ass, hope you have your weapons ready for the civil war. xiden will never be a president. just a corrupt pedophile piece of shit. TRUMP -BEST PRESIDENT EVER

curiosity- meister, are you going to censor these comments also? is that because you disagree? oh well, im over it
Your dream of Civil War is just a dream of a coward that can not accept losing...

Oh everyone who voted for that jack ass will be regretting it and it won't take long. He now has a Dem House and a Dem Senate so nothing will stop him from going ahead with his list of things he wants to do. I've seen that list and its a doozy.

Hang onto your wallets folks cause jack ass will be coming after your money to pay for his list.

Wishing him to do better than Trump. Well. way better... lol

I see that as not setting the bar high enough.

Fine!

How about if Biden does better than George W. Bush and has no blue dress incident like William Jefferson Blythe III!

Still not.

At least it is a little higher!

What, you want a miracle?

After yesterday I will be just happy Biden does not let Harris become President!

Wishing him to do better than Trump. Well. way better... lol

I see that as not setting the bar high enough.

Fine!

How about if Biden does better than George W. Bush and has no blue dress incident like William Jefferson Blythe III!

Still not.

At least it is a little higher!

What, you want a miracle?

After yesterday I will be just happy Biden does not let Harris become President!
just maybe xiden wont shit ITS pants on live tv

Oh everyone who voted for that jack ass will be regretting it and it won't take long. He now has a Dem House and a Dem Senate so nothing will stop him from going ahead with his list of things he wants to do. I've seen that list and its a doozy.

Hang onto your wallets folks cause jack ass will be coming after your money to pay for his list.

All of your objections failed. All of your predictions of this being overturned came up empty. Boy, I bet you feel stupid.

All of your objections failed. All of your predictions of this being overturned came up empty. Boy, I bet you feel stupid.

Not at all. I knew none of the officials would want to get involves in overturning a fraudulent election.

However, I do know anyone who voted for jack ass will be regretting it. Google the list of things he will do. Its a doozey and will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

You will feel stupid for voting for that jack ass.

Not at all. I knew none of the officials would want to get involves in overturning a fraudulent election.

However, I do know anyone who voted for jack ass will be regretting it. Google the list of things he will do. Its a doozey and will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

The only thing I'd ever have to regret is if I volunteered to pay for your anti-psychosis meds.

The only thing I'd ever have to regret is if I volunteered to pay for your anti-psychosis meds.

LOL. Not mine. But I'd bet you take them. Get a look at his list and then tell me how great he will be.

Forum List

Back