Its Official

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
1610008778895.png

306-232.

All Hail President Biden. Your President, My President, Our President.

Glad I don't live back east and now can go to bed at more or less my normal time (retirement is great). That was interesting, especially when they got into Pennsylvania's challenge where I was critiquing each speaker's arguments. Some good and not-so-good ones on both sides. I enjoyed watching it on C-Span away from all the static the so called, "political analyst" provide on CNN, Fox News and the networks.

Well Pence and every GOP member that certified the results are enemy of the State in Trump and his voting base mad little World...

When Trump is allowed back on Twitter how long before you calls for the Military to overthrow this elected Government and demand the arrest of Pence?

It is official that TDS douchebag democrats once again show they hate freedom of thought and freedom of speech and elections that are not rigged. Traitor Pence is probably getting on his plane to Israel as we speak. Why in the fuck is he scheduled to go there is up to the conspiracy theorists here.

Well Pence and every GOP member that certified the results are enemy of the State in Trump and his voting base mad little World...

When Trump is allowed back on Twitter how long before you calls for the Military to overthrow this elected Government and demand the arrest of Pence?

If Pence signs off on the 25th amendment with a majority of the Trump cabinet.......then he's acting President for the 21 days that congress has to decide the issue.

13 - 21 is......I'm not great at math.

Trump can only be so erratic and threaten Pence so much.

It is official that TDS douchebag democrats once again show they hate freedom of thought and freedom of speech and elections that are not rigged. Traitor Pence is probably getting on his plane to Israel as we speak. Why in the fuck is he scheduled to go there is up to the conspiracy theorists here.

Why Israel? Oh, wait.......kkk dipshittery again?

If Pence signs off on the 25th amendment with a majority of the Trump cabinet.......then he's acting President for the 21 days that congress has to decide the issue.

I know for damn sure Pence and McConnell are both seething over what transpired on National Television and I hope Pence does as you suggest but Trump is no a wild and feral animal caught in the corner and he will be very dangerous!

I know for damn sure Pence and McConnell are both seething over what transpired on National Television and I hope Pence does as you suggest but Trump is no a wild and feral animal caught in the corner and he will be very dangerous!

The most recent reports are that Trump straight up refused to deploy the national guard in DC as his supporters sacked the Capitol Bulding in their insurrection.

And that it was Pence that was on the phone with the Pentagon getting the deployment to happen.

If that's true, Trump should be impeached immediately. Since that won't happen......I think its plausible that Pence is considering the 25th. Pence's own life was threatened today. And Trump let it continue to be threatened.

What man would forget that?

The most recent reports are that Trump straight up refused to deploy the national guard in DC as his supporters sacked the Capitol Bulding in their insurrection.

And that it was Pence that was on the phone with the Pentagon getting the deployment to happen.

If that's true, Trump should be impeached immediately. Since that won't happen......I think its plausible that Pence is considering the 25th. Pence's own life was threatened today. And Trump let it continue to be threatened.

It is a good question and if it were Mitt Romney I would agree Trump is gone...

With Pence I have to see it to believe it but I hope you are absolutely correct and he invokes that Amendment and removes the lunatic ( Trump ) from power!

Trump must go after what transpired yesterday and another day of him being President shouldn’t be allowed!

Hell the left knows I am not someone that utter the words of removal of a sitting President but when you have one that is willing to let members of the Senate and House die just because you can not accept defeat, well then it is time to remove Trump!

We are lucky no member of the House and Senate were killed and I pray it stays that way...

Right now Mike Pence is at a pivotal moment in History and has to make a choice to do the right thing or disgrace himself and let a monster remain in power, so again I hope you are correct and he man up and does the right thing!

I am angry as hell and I never want to see what happened yesterday happen ever again in my life!

With Pence I have to see it to believe it but I hope you are absolutely correct and he invokes that Amendment and removes the lunatic ( Trump ) from power!

Trump must go after what transpired yesterday and another day of him being President shouldn’t be allowed!

Hell the left knows I am not someone that utter the words of removal of a sitting President but when you have one that is willing to let members of the Senate and House die just because you can not accept defeat, well then it is time to remove Trump!

We are lucky no member of the House and Senate were killed and I pray it stays that way...

Right now Mike Pence is at a pivotal moment in History and has to make a choice to do the right thing or disgrace himself and let a monster remain in power, so again I hope you are correct and he man up and does the right thing!

I am angry as hell and I never want to see what happened yesterday happen ever again in my life!

Trump appears to be standing down.........kinda.

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our... fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

We'll see how long that lasts when faced with Trump's pathological aversion to losing.

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our... fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

We'll see how long that lasts when faced with Trump's pathological aversion to losing.

I am betting Trump has been told by Pence and McConnell that he is facing possible charges and better play nice but read his words again and notice he is still inciting...

I am betting Trump has been told by Pence and McConnell that he is facing possible charges and better play nice but read his words again and notice he is still inciting...

Possibly. But I think its more likely that Trump.....with no moral compass to speak of, watched the news reports and saw the overwhelmingly negative reaction from pretty much everyone but the most diehard crazies. And is responding to the negative reaction.

The condemnation is overwhelming. And to Trump, how he is perceived is vitally important.

Possibly. But I think its more likely that Trump.....with no moral compass to speak of, watched the news reports and saw the overwhelmingly negative reaction from pretty much everyone but the most diehard crazies. And is responding to the negative reaction.

The condemnation is overwhelming. And to Trump, how he is perceived is vitally important.

I hope you are correct but in the end he must go and I hope Pence removes him!

Trump lies so much that lying will be called Trumping soon!

Pence is not a man. If he had a sliver of manhood he would never have signed on with tRump.

MAGA

and your asswipe, pedophile, leader will never lie, right? you are a delusional scum demonRAT, liar

and your asswipe, pedophile, leader will never lie, right? you are a delusional scum demonRAT, liar

Did I say Biden never lied?

No, and also funny how you keep on repeating the Pedophile nonsense, so is Trump guilty of rape that he was accused of in California and New York?

Did you call Trump a pedophile creep?

Of course not and even if you discovered he did rape underage girls you would blame the victim while screaming “ Biden is a pedophile “...

So keep on crying and remember Biden won and you lose!

Forum List

Back