It’s Official.......Liz Warren WAS related to Pocahontas

If she was related to Pocahontas, she would probably be living in the UK. The girl moved to England and married there. (She didn't marry Smith)
She married a guy named Warren
You can look it up
I wasn't talking about Lizzie, hydrogen for brains. I was talking about Pocahontas.

This kind of dishonesty hurts your cause, it doesn't help it at all.

Pocahontas - Wikipedia
She descended from Pocahontas

Even our President says so

Read it and weep SmellyIrishAss

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Have you seen the results? Is she less than 1/16? How come you're getting technical. Warren never claimed a percentage, and she never used it to game the system. Now you waffle with the ..'Yeah but not enough'. And McConnell talks about Democrats moving goal posts! Evidently he hasn't met you.
Liar dishonest Don doesn't wanna pay his debt. She did what he asked and got a DNA test and proved a native American heritage.

Trump says 'who cares' after Warren takes DNA test, denies $1 million offer - CNNPolitics

At a rally in July, Trump said: "And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian ... we'll see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no but we will hold it for the debates."

I don't give two shits what Trumps said and I notice you're deflecting from the facts you can't refute, gfy ya loon just more mental masturbation for you leftist dumbfucks.

Warren isn't anymore Native American than some wino on the streets, she lied and this is just BS she's pulling to cover it up.

Sorry Smelly....

DNA doesnt lie......Trump does
She took the test, the test showed Indian blood

Where is the million bucks?

The test results were "1/32nd to 1/1024th". This would happen in just about any American you tested. God you leftists are deranged...
No, that is not the case. Good information on Quora--you should look at it.

The reality is that White Americans are surprisingly unmixed and there is negligible Native contribution to the White gene pool in the US. And the admixture of Native ancestry within the Black population is also extremely low.

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA

You've literally proven my point that virtually every white American has Native American heritage. Do you have the dumb?

The test results were "1/32nd to 1/1024th". This would happen in just about any American you tested. God you leftists are deranged...

The reality is that White Americans are surprisingly unmixed and there is negligible Native contribution to the White gene pool in the US. And the admixture of Native ancestry within the Black population is also extremely low.

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA

So you've literally proven my point that virtually every white American has Native American heritage. Do you have the dumb?

The average person of European or Asian descent has more NEANDERTHAL DNA (2.0%) than Fauxca does Native American (.01%). Which means she like also has more Neanderthal as well.

Last edited:

So you've literally proven my point that virtually every white American has Native American heritage. Do you have the dumb?

The average person of European or Asian descent has more NEANDERTHAL DNA (2.0%) than Fauxca does Native American (.01%). Which means she like also has more Neanderthal as well.
DNA results prove that Republicans average 25 percent Neanderthal blood

DNA results prove that Republicans average 25 percent Neanderthal blood

It's so sad what you think passes for wit.

You've literally proven my point that virtually every white American has Native American heritage. Do you have the dumb?
You ever heard of an average?

Yeah and the old hag's isn't enough to qualify her as Native American

End the charade already

End the charade already

SmellyIrishAss...

I’ll pay one million dollars to your favorite charity if you take a DNA test and it shows you are Irish*

*Provided Trump pays his million dollar DNA bet first, payable at a dollar a year for a million years

Last edited:

Yes, and we don't even know where Warren falls on the "average" statistic. Can you not math? Do you have any idea how wildly different 1/32nd is from 1/1,024th?

The only thing this test proves is she's just as much of a mutt as the rest of us.

End the charade already

SmellyIrishAss...

I’ll pay one million dollars to your favorite charity if you take a DNA test and it shows you are Irish*

*Provided Trump pays his million dollar DNA bet first

One look at me dumbfuck and you wouldn't need a DNA test.

Now just admit Squawking Squaw isn't Native American by tribe standards and move on, you're look even more stupid than usual

End the charade already

SmellyIrishAss...

Now just admit Squawking Squaw isn't Native American by tribe standards and move on, you're look even more stupid than usual

You got high cheekbones?

Liz Warren will be the first Native American President

End the charade already

SmellyIrishAss...

Rightwinger should have said One Million dollars to show if you had a sense of humor.

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised

So were you', so was I, so was Trump, so now can we all get minority status and say we're all black????
Trump is Jamaican

Haha your part polack.

Funniest of all, TRUMP will STILL refer to her as POCAHONTAS, and now she can't whine about it!

Har-de-har, har!

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised
I guess that means that I am not white? I guess we are all or most not white. OK, then I am a minority and I want my rights. I guess if I use the N word that no one will take it negatively. I will run for office with no pix, and join the NAACP and the KKK. China will except me as one of their own. I hope my Brother will not find out he would burn a cross in my front yard as a joke.

Forum List

Back