It’s Official.......Liz Warren WAS related to Pocahontas

The test shows she has the one drop of blood to cause Progressive Racial Purists to put her in the non-white category, but there is nothing the proves her lineage includes Pocahontas. Many Americans whose families have been here for a few generations have a few drops of Native American blood. Using that to get special affirmative action privileges is Tres Creepy.
They tell us the "one drop" thing is racist and what conservatives believe yet they are always the ones using it.

The TRUTH is, she had HALF the Injun blood the AVERAGE AMERICAN has -- HALF.

"Strong evidence"? Uhm that's not how DNA tests work LOL

Read it and weep SmellyIrishAss

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking Squaw aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Have you seen the results? Is she less than 1/16? How come you're getting technical. Warren never claimed a percentage, and she never used it to game the system. Now you waffle with the ..'Yeah but not enough'. And McConnell talks about Democrats moving goal posts! Evidently he hasn't met you.

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised
Good, so no whining when we call her Pocahontas, right?
She is proud of her Pocahontas heritage

You going to do an Indian dance now?
Come on......Woo...woo...woo....woo
im a full blood Wopaho and i find your comment demeaning...

The Washington Redskins announced this morning that they are making Liz Warren their official representative of the Indian nation

17wmt-master1050.jpg

`
I had my DNA tested (not by Ancestry.com) and I have zero percent Indian blood in me; mainly Nordic, Scottish and English. Having said that, it's damn strange that the right has such a severe obsession with Warrens blood line...I don't care if she used it as an excuse for special considerations. While I will always hold it against her for supporting Hillary, push comes to shove, I'll vote for Warren over any republican.

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking Squaw aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Have you seen the results? Is she less than 1/16? How come you're getting technical. Warren never claimed a percentage, and she never used it to game the system. Now you waffle with the ..'Yeah but not enough'. And McConnell talks about Democrats moving goal posts! Evidently he hasn't met you.

The fucking "test" says "the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor."

Dumbass that's not how DNA tests work...you're another stupid fuck

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised

Show me some DNA Chief or STFU

Watch your mouth, faggot

The fucking "test" says "the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor."

Can’t argue with science Smelly

Got DNA to prove you are Irish?

Show me some DNA Chief or STFU
fucking bigot....

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Liar dishonest Don doesn't wanna pay his debt. She did what he asked and got a DNA test and proved a native American heritage.

Watch your mouth, faggot

GFY you loon. This"test" is obviously BS, a DNA test is either accurate or not, saying it "indicates" she is Native is laughable and as usual dumb fuck you fell for it.

Let me help you out, fag, try taking results into a court of law and saying the test "indicates a high probability" Squawking Squaw is Native America....the judge would laugh at you ya fucking moron

The test results were "1/32nd to 1/1024th". This would happen in just about any American you tested. God you leftists are deranged...
No, that is not the case. Good information on Quora--you should look at it.

The reality is that White Americans are surprisingly unmixed and there is negligible Native contribution to the White gene pool in the US. And the admixture of Native ancestry within the Black population is also extremely low.

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA

If she was related to Pocahontas, she would probably be living in the UK. The girl moved to England and married there. (She didn't marry Smith)
She married a guy named Warren
You can look it up

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Liar dishonest Don doesn't wanna pay his debt. She did what he asked and got a DNA test and proved a native American heritage.

Trump says 'who cares' after Warren takes DNA test, denies $1 million offer - CNNPolitics

At a rally in July, Trump said: "And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian ... we'll see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no but we will hold it for the debates."

Watch your mouth, faggot

GFY you loon. This"test" is obviously BS, a DNA test is either accurate or not, saying it "indicates" she is Native is laughable and as usual dumb fuck you fell for it.

Let me help you out, fag, try taking results into a court of law and saying the test "indicates a high probability" Squawking Squaw is Native America....the judge would laugh at you ya fucking moron

Because a split second before the DNA test was applied , it had been calibrated by top members of the state AND federal Department of Weights and Measures... to be dead on balls accurate!

Watch your mouth, faggot

Trump says 'who cares' after Warren takes DNA test, denies $1 million offer - CNNPolitics

At a rally in July, Trump said: "And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian ... we'll see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no but we will hold it for the debates."

I don't give two shits what Trumps said and I notice you're deflecting from the facts you can't refute, gfy ya loon just more mental masturbation for you leftist dumbfucks.

Warren isn't anymore Native American than some wino on the streets, she lied and this is just BS she's pulling to cover it up.

Forum List

Back