It’s Official.......Liz Warren WAS related to Pocahontas

. . . and yet, somehow I doubt, given a million dollars is at stake, she would be willing to take a DNA test of HIS choice, not one administered by one of her friends for political purposes.
`
1 - This is where she had the test conducted; Stanford University - Bustamante Lab, Prof.Carlos D. Bustamante, Ph.D.

2- Results of the test; https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Bustamante_Report_2018.pdf
Stanford University
Sounds like one of those fly by night outfits

Liar dishonest Don doesn't wanna pay his debt. She did what he asked and got a DNA test and proved a native American heritage.
. . . and yet, somehow I doubt, given a million dollars is at stake, she would be willing to take a DNA test of HIS choice, not one administered by one of her friends for political purposes.
Trump said a $2 DNA test
Doesn’t seem like he set a high standard
Fine, as long as it is anonymous.

My firm belief is that they knew whose DNA it was and that they went in looking for something.

And something they found. It wasn't unbiased science. The cost of the test has nothing to do with the results silly.

Sour grapes
Call it what you like, it is just reality Skippy.

Using "science," to advance a political agenda is the name of the game these days. Folks that don't know science are easily duped.

sheeple2.jpg

junk-science.jpg

41pjnnbjEWL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I know....I feel sorry for conservatives

Everyone is conspiring against them.......Scientists, economists, historians the media

"Strong evidence"? Uhm that's not how DNA tests work LOL

Read it and weep SmellyIrishAss

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking Squaw aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Have you seen the results? Is she less than 1/16? How come you're getting technical. Warren never claimed a percentage, and she never used it to game the system. Now you waffle with the ..'Yeah but not enough'. And McConnell talks about Democrats moving goal posts! Evidently he hasn't met you.

The fucking "test" says "the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor."

Dumbass that's not how DNA tests work...you're another stupid fuck

Can’t argue with science Smelly

Got DNA to prove you are Irish?
No, but they are always after her lucky charms.

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking Squaw aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Have you seen the results? Is she less than 1/16? How come you're getting technical. Warren never claimed a percentage, and she never used it to game the system. Now you waffle with the ..'Yeah but not enough'. And McConnell talks about Democrats moving goal posts! Evidently he hasn't met you.

The fucking "test" says "the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor."

Dumbass that's not how DNA tests work...you're another stupid fuck

Can’t argue with science Smelly

Got DNA to prove you are Irish?
No, but they are always after her lucky charms.

Smelly charms

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised

according to people who study DNA and ancestry.....

so are you.

so you mock her when you thought she lied

and now you mock her when you found out it was true...

are you a proud "deplorable"? or "despicable"?

The test results were "1/32nd to 1/1024th". This would happen in just about any American you tested. God you leftists are deranged...
No, that is not the case. Good information on Quora--you should look at it.

The reality is that White Americans are surprisingly unmixed and there is negligible Native contribution to the White gene pool in the US. And the admixture of Native ancestry within the Black population is also extremely low.

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA

So you've literally proven my point that virtually every white American has Native American heritage. Do you have the dumb?

The average person of European or Asian descent has more NEANDERTHAL DNA (2.0%) than Fauxca does Native American (.01%). Which means she like also has more Neanderthal as well.
DNA results prove that Republicans average 25 percent Neanderthal blood

It's so sad what you think passes for wit.
Not as sad as what you think passes for truth!

The test results were "1/32nd to 1/1024th". This would happen in just about any American you tested. God you leftists are deranged...
No, that is not the case. Good information on Quora--you should look at it.

The reality is that White Americans are surprisingly unmixed and there is negligible Native contribution to the White gene pool in the US. And the admixture of Native ancestry within the Black population is also extremely low.

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA

You've literally proven my point that virtually every white American has Native American heritage. Do you have the dumb?
You ever heard of an average?

Yeah and the old hag's isn't enough to qualify her as Native American

End the charade already
Isn't enough to qualify her as Native American? What are you talking about? How much does it take for you to say you're Irish? Back in the 1600's my family came here from Scotland and England. Can I no longer say I'm "English" when asked what my ancestry is? Is it too long ago to count?

"Strong evidence"? Uhm that's not how DNA tests work LOL

Most tribes need at least 1/16 percentage to be recognized, some 25%....Squawking aint it

Watch your mouth, faggot
Liar dishonest Don doesn't wanna pay his debt. She did what he asked and got a DNA test and proved a native American heritage.
Would you trust HIM to not fudge the test? I'd allow him to administer the test IF a perfect stranger from an anonymous lab handed him the swab and then took it away immediately to be tested by 2 non-associated labs like archeologists practice. And what's all this talk about Sanford? She never claimed admission due to heritage.

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised

So, Trump now owes Senator Warren $1 million for charity. Will he pay up? There is video of him making that pledge - even though he now denies it.
Trump....Pay no attention to what I say
It is all fake
He's moving the goal posts.... he'll see what happens....

She never said she was an "Indian". She said she was told by family that she has Native American ancestry. Well - apparently she does
Half that the average American has. Half
It is also said that half the world population is related to Charlemagne, but I can't speak French and I never wanted to rule the Holy Roman Empire either.
Charlemagne never spread his seed like that. I hear it might apply to Genghis Khan, though.

Forum List

Back