It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Do explain how arabs are not part of the Knesset then, its like saying that no blacks are part of the American government making it Aparthied

Um. Yeah. There are no blacks in American government.

You know, except for this guy...

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

Ten percent at least are black. What made you thing POTUS was the only one?

Because they own the land legally, and they have a treaty signed by the P.A. representative saying they can.

The west babnk is actually unclaimed land until the P.A. abide by their promises to negotiate a just peace and mutually agreed borders. The Wailing Wall is Jewish and not Islamic so it is the arab muslims that need to give it back. It has been in its current condition for nigh on 2000 years, 600 years before the muslims were invented

You got an excuse for everything, don't you.

APARTHEID!!!!

Because they own the land legally, and they have a treaty signed by the P.A. representative saying they can.

The west babnk is actually unclaimed land until the P.A. abide by their promises to negotiate a just peace and mutually agreed borders. The Wailing Wall is Jewish and not Islamic so it is the arab muslims that need to give it back. It has been in its current condition for nigh on 2000 years, 600 years before the muslims were invented

You got an excuse for everything, don't you.

APARTHEID!!!!

First nation nearly wiped out

APARTHIED

White cops gunning down unarmed black men

APARTHIED

Mexicans not allowed to live on their land

APARTHIED

Israel allowing all citizens the same rights

NOT APARTHIED

No excuse just cold hard facts that you cant answer...................

Notice how fast the Zionist bites the hand the feeds it by running down America.

I think this calls for just cutting off all Aid to the APARTHEID state of Israel.

And watch Americans start to die in their tens of thousands as the Israeli goods dry up. Will you still supply the terrorist nation of Palestine with its $10 billion a year ?

Notice how fast the Zionist bites the hand the feeds it by running down America.

I think this calls for just cutting off all Aid to the APARTHEID state of Israel.
What do you expect....problem also you have,is the Zionists and Jewish Lobby that have already screwed 60 odd Billion $ plus out of Americans, which they have given to Israel since 1948.....if there was a war between the USA and Israel which side would American Jews .... support........I have asked the Jewish possee on here....and they NEVER YET HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION.........because we all know the answer but they have not the courage or backbone to say.....keep up your inceicive sic Post Joe...regards steve

And watch Americans start to die in their tens of thousands as the Israeli goods dry up. Will you still supply the terrorist nation of Palestine with its $10 billion a year ?
Moron

What do you expect....problem also you have,is the Zionists and Jewish Lobby that have already screwed 60 odd Billion $ plus out of Americans, which they have given to Israel since 1948.....if there was a war between the USA and Israel which side would American Jews .... support........I have asked the Jewish possee on here....and they NEVER YET HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION.........because we all know the answer but they have not the courage or backbone to say.....keep up your inceicive sic Post Joe...regards steve

While the arab muslims have screwed over 200 billion $ out of the US since 1948, and have murdered more unarmed innocent Americans in the process.

I will ask you the same question if islam was to declare war on Australia, not just one Islamic nation but all of the nation of islam, which side would you take.

As for your question I am neither Jewish or American and depending on the criteria of the war between the US and Israel I would give my services to the most deserving. So if Obama declared war on Israel because Netanyahu has just won re-election I would come down on America. Mind I can see the Americans turning on Obama and throwing him in prison if he did.

Moron

Yes we know you are, you prove it every day.

NO, we don't supply anyone with anything. and Israel contributes NOTHING to our health care.

Seriously, the whole world will CHEER when the Zionists are driven into the sea. I know I'll throw a little party.

NO, we don't supply anyone with anything. and Israel contributes NOTHING to our health care.

Seriously, the whole world will CHEER when the Zionists are driven into the sea. I know I'll throw a little party.

Time for you to realise the truth about who the Americans supply with what, and it will make you very unhappy when you realise that arab muslims get over $10 billion of US money.

If that is the case then homeland security should be knocking on your door any minute now, and your lawyer will be asking you some very serious questions about your NAZISM and RACISM. I doubt that you will get many takers for your party, and could find your windows smashed and your car vandalised

LOL I love how this Nazi thinks that he speaks for the rest of the world.

You've already shown us that you know nothing about Israel, so you have zero credibility on the subject.

Speaking of celebrating, Israel's birthday is coming up soon :D

Time for you to realise the truth about who the Americans supply with what, and it will make you very unhappy when you realise that arab muslims get over $10 billion of US money.

If that is the case then homeland security should be knocking on your door any minute now, and your lawyer will be asking you some very serious questions about your NAZISM and RACISM. I doubt that you will get many takers for your party, and could find your windows smashed and your car vandalised

Leave the miserable hateful Nazi alone. As this thread proves he is full of shit and knows nothing about Israel. He and his ilk will perish before anything happens to Israel.

Yeah, but they are getting that money MOSTLY to play nice with the Zionists. We are essentialy buying Peace.

This is America. No law says I have to love the Zionists. If there were, they wouldn't need to be pulling all the strings in private.

Oh, I grew up in a neighborhood where we used the word "Jew" as a verb. Wanna take a guess as to what that verb was synonymous with?

You've already shown us that you know nothing about Israel, so you have zero credibility on the subject.

Speaking of celebrating, Israel's birthday is coming up soon

Oh, is it? Gee, I miss the annual Palestinian Israeli riots we used to have at UIC back in the 1980's. I wonder if they are still doing that.

Speaking of celebrating, Israel's birthday is coming up soon

Oh, is it? Gee, I miss the annual Palestinian Israeli riots we used to have at UIC back in the 1980's. I wonder if they are still doing that.

Were the riots you are mentioning during the first intifada?

Yeah, but they are getting that money MOSTLY to play nice with the Zionists. We are essentialy buying Peace.

This is America. No law says I have to love the Zionists. If there were, they wouldn't need to be pulling all the strings in private.

Oh, I grew up in a neighborhood where we used the word "Jew" as a verb. Wanna take a guess as to what that verb was synonymous with?

No they are getting that money to buy weapons to kill innocent people by proxy for the likes of you

There are laws stopping NAZI RACISTS like you from spouting your hatred, and it is time they were enforced.

I can guess, and I bet you were really proud of yourselves, right up until some Marine came along and wiped the floor with you.

Forum List

Back