"It's not theirs, Its mine"

How ironic as you just jump around avoidance

Do you have to have the last word on everything?

Go ahead. Post one more time so that you will again have the last word.

You did not want to answer about West Virginia, and more than probably you do not live there, so it does not affect you.

One more time. Post again so that you will have the last word.

You did not want to answer about West Virginia, and more than probably you do not live there, so it does not affect you.

Aww, snowflake is jealous.

It's not about ego and having the last word. It's about being factual, none of which applies to your 'last word' post.

Aww, snowflake is jealous.

It's not about ego and having the last word. It's about being factual, none of which applies to your 'last word' post.
Didn't I say. :)

Still, not how West Virginia is going to be affected by the bill and throw Manchin to the wolves when they can.

So you want the last word, ahhh

[Here, I am doing the homework for you again, because you really do not give a darn about your allegations]

To anyone who knows the details, Manchin’s self-narrative—of a coal-country football star from the tiny town of Farmington—has always passed over his wealth and status. The Manchins are machers; Joe’s grandfather ran Farmington’s grocery store and served, over the years, as its fire chief, constable, justice of the peace, and mayor. His father had a similar stature in local politics, while also expanding the family business from groceries into furniture and carpets. Joe’s uncle, A. James Manchin, ascended to the positions of West Virginia’s secretary of state and treasurer. Joe’s daughter, Heather Bresch, went to work at a pharmaceutical plant in the state run by Mylan, eventually becoming its C.E.O. and collecting an estimated $37.6-million exit package when she retired, in 2020. Joe, for his part, has prospered as a coal broker, building a net worth of between four and thirteen million dollars, according to his Senate disclosures. In West Virginia terms, Manchin has been a member of the gentry—corporate, political, and personal—for decades.

Walt Auvil, a member of the West Virginia Democrats’ executive committee who has criticized Manchin for years, told me this week that “no one who matters to Joe has been rescued from poverty by the childhood-tax credits that his stance will end. But it has cut child poverty here by about a third.” Auvil added, “If it does not personally benefit Joe, his major contributors, and/or his family, he is unmoved.” Manchin has always been a brake on the progressive capacity of his party, but the stakes of his opposition matter today more than they ever have. His invocation of an “entitlement mentality,” as an argument for opposing reform and for instituting means testing and work requirements, stands in contrast to what his constituents say they need.

[ More, easy to find, reports on what WH thinks about Manchin's endless NOs to bring them help ]

In mid-October, Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, a Democrat, announced he would forgo the prosperity of his constituents and their descendants by refusing to vote for a climate measure billed as the nation’s last-ditch effort to secure a livable future.

That measure is the Clean Electricity Payment Program, or CEPP, a $150 billion plan that would incentivize utilities to switch to clean energy sources like solar, wind, and nuclear and penalize those continuing to burn fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas. Experts say it’s the nation’s best chance to meet the Biden administration’s climate goal of 80 percent clean electricity sources by 2030. The popular program is cited as the pillar for the Build Back Better Agenda—a $3.5 trillion plan to help working families and create green energy. Paid for by a fairer distribution of the tax burden onto corporations and wealthy Americans, the plan could be a historic investment in tackling the climate crisis, if Manchin would vote for it.

“I think the whole state is disappointed in Joe Manchin. Every Democrat I talk to is furious at Manchin, and I mean furious,” says Stewart Acuff, a retired labor organizer with the AFL-CIOwho lives in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. “There is simply no rational explanation for what he’s doing on the Build Back Better plan than lining his own pockets.”

Manchin, who chairs the Senate energy and natural resources committee, is a well-known coal baron, owning millions of dollars in coal company stocks through Enersystems, Inc., a business he founded and passed on to his son, which earned him about half a million in dividends just last year. He’s received tens of thousands of campaign dollars from Exxon lobbyists, and he’s the only Senate Democrat who’s also an alumnus of the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, the notorious Koch brothers group of legislators dedicated to uplifting the worst elements of capitalism and destroying the climate with impunity.

“It’s a measure of how amoral and corrupt Joe Manchin is that he is so open about his conflict of interest and so obviously in the pockets of the fossil fuel corporations,” says Acuff. He, like other West Virginia Democrats, door knocked for him in 2018, two years after Trump’s landslide victory in their state, to push for a Democratic Senate majority. “There are a lot of us in West Virginia who worked for Manchin in 2018 who can’t wait to work against him in 2024.”

[ More, easy to find, reports on what WH thinks about Manchin's endless NOs to bring them help ]

In mid-October, Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, a Democrat, announced he would forgo the prosperity of his constituents and their descendants by refusing to vote for a climate measure billed as the nation’s last-ditch effort to secure a livable future.

That measure is the Clean Electricity Payment Program, or CEPP, a $150 billion plan that would incentivize utilities to switch to clean energy sources like solar, wind, and nuclear and penalize those continuing to burn fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas. Experts say it’s the nation’s best chance to meet the Biden administration’s climate goal of 80 percent clean electricity sources by 2030. The popular program is cited as the pillar for the Build Back Better Agenda—a $3.5 trillion plan to help working families and create green energy. Paid for by a fairer distribution of the tax burden onto corporations and wealthy Americans, the plan could be a historic investment in tackling the climate crisis, if Manchin would vote for it.

“I think the whole state is disappointed in Joe Manchin. Every Democrat I talk to is furious at Manchin, and I mean furious,” says Stewart Acuff, a retired labor organizer with the AFL-CIOwho lives in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. “There is simply no rational explanation for what he’s doing on the Build Back Better plan than lining his own pockets.”

Manchin, who chairs the Senate energy and natural resources committee, is a well-known coal baron, owning millions of dollars in coal company stocks through Enersystems, Inc., a business he founded and passed on to his son, which earned him about half a million in dividends just last year. He’s received tens of thousands of campaign dollars from Exxon lobbyists, and he’s the only Senate Democrat who’s also an alumnus of the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, the notorious Koch brothers group of legislators dedicated to uplifting the worst elements of capitalism and destroying the climate with impunity.

“It’s a measure of how amoral and corrupt Joe Manchin is that he is so open about his conflict of interest and so obviously in the pockets of the fossil fuel corporations,” says Acuff. He, like other West Virginia Democrats, door knocked for him in 2018, two years after Trump’s landslide victory in their state, to push for a Democratic Senate majority. “There are a lot of us in West Virginia who worked for Manchin in 2018 who can’t wait to work against him in 2024.”

Didn’t trump get everything the people who voted him into office from demofks? Nope. So save me the grandstanding

How's that amnesia coming, troll? You still too f*ing lazy to use the search tool on USMB to find any of the dozens of links already provided.

Just to shut you the f* up, proving once and for all you are nothing but a worthless, lazy, pathetic, lying, gas-lighting troll who should never be believed, here ya go.....

FISA Court ruled after-the fact FBI violated Americans' Constitutional Rights by NOT meeting FISA Warrent requirements

Then FBI Director Mueller hauled before FISA Court to explain defrauding of FISA Court and fraudulent FISA Court warrant requests

'Comey’s actions prompted 74-year-old former FISA Court Chief Judge Rosemary Collyer to rebuke the FBI Dec. 17, 2019 for duping her court.'

Now, go the fuck away,

Nice "research."
So what all your links here pretty much agree on is that these type warrants were pretty much SOP for the F.B.I. at the time.
As a result of this incident the G.B.I. implemented policy changes.
No harm no foul.

Would you like me to link you the full Mueller report so you can read it and understand why the F.B.I. needed to investigate Trump in the first place?

Oh nevermind.
You won't read it anyway.

Didn’t trump get everything the people who voted him into office from demofks? Nope. So save me the grandstanding
AGAIN, running away from your own statement:

"As heavily reported, the bill fucks over WV. Try again, dupe."

The bill does WHAT to WV?

Of note...it gets quoted by your buddies all the time when they are quoting gatewaypundit...which is as bad or worse
Which buddies are those? I don’t use Salon, Raw Story, Breitbart or Gateway, they are all far left or right sites and spin is their game. I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump, I have limited “buddies” but I realize you think binary.

Republican sources where all of these has been debunked. But continue to post them as truths, by all means.
Well be did post a bunch of articles crom The Hill about the FISA warrants....which ALMOST back up his ridiculous position.

But not quite, since the point he's trying to make here is that poor, poor, much maligned and misunderstood D.J. Trump was just minding his own business one day playing on his side of the sandbox when all of a sudden OUT OF NOWHERE the evil, corrupt, and "unfair" F.B.I. came over and kicked sand in his face for NO REASON AT ALL!

Bullshit!
Nothing could be further from the truth!
Just read The Mueller Report.

Would you like me to link you the full Mueller report so you can read it and understand why the F.B.I. needed to investigate Trump in the first place
The dossier faked by the dnc and never investigated by the fbi for relevance

New Topics

Forum List

Back