"It's not theirs, Its mine"

Looks like the first 15 boxes were not his to take. At least 11 document or files in this 20 were not his to take. I am glad we got them back. From here the courts can sort it out. Multiple articles say he had been squirreling away documents from his time in the White House for years, while destroying some, even flushing some. You know me. I do not trust the man. Bad Character, as I told people all the way back to 2016. But, I am quite willing to let the courts and Congress sort it out, as I am not, and have not been there.
He can have whatever was his under his term

When one of you idiots can prove they weren't declassified, then perhaps there might be a point in continuing this discussion.
When one or more 'idiots' here can show that the documents were declassified per proper protocols......we can then give some posters here leave to continue debating.

Whatcha got, poster bripat?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

What part of TRUMP DECLASSIFIED THE DOCUMENTS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Speaking only for me and my avatar....well, we both don't understand what evidence exists that the documents in question actually were 'de-classified'.
When did that happen?
How did that happen?
Who was informed?
What paperwork or protocols were properly executed?
Is there any proof of that?
If there is, show us.

Here's the gig, poster 'kyzr'......there is the very reasonable belief that these docs were 'de-classified' only by an ex-president's say so...and only after his mammary got caught in a wringer about taking them.

In short, an ex post facto thingy.

IMHO

because as we know now from all the stuff the stalinist had to return..most of it was his
All that was returned were the Passports, so far, nothing else.

If anything else is of his private nature, like the passports, they will eventually be returned. If the rest was classified and top secret, it will not be.

When one or more 'idiots' here can show that the documents were declassified per proper protocols......we can then give some posters here leave to continue debating.

Speaking only for me and my avatar....well, we both don't understand what evidence exists that the documents in question actually were 'de-classified'.
When did that happen?
How did that happen?
Who was informed?
If there is, show us.

Here's the gig, poster 'kyzr'......there is the very reasonable belief that these docs were 'de-classified' only by an ex-president's say so...and only after his mammary got caught in a wringer about taking them.

IMHO
The FBI can be trusted - Strzok said so. That's good enough for snowflakes.

:p

All that was returned were the Passports, so far, nothing else.

If anything else is of his private nature, like the passports, they will eventually be returned. If the rest was classified and top secret, it will not be.
oh they keep the bday menus? haha

When did that happen?
How did that happen?
Who was informed?
If there is, show us.

IMHO
CNN legal analyst says there are no protocols. So perhaps you prove there’s a protocol

Another leak from the FBI? Exactly what records were they talking about, regarding that statement? Odd the affidavit DOG/FBI says is so sensitive in can not be make public but someone is leaking information about the raid of his home, why and what was found.

"The FBI can be trusted - Strzok said so."

I know nuthin' about the Strzok.
However, does the poster 'easyt65' have anything that would advance the discussion about the proper de-classification of our security documents?

If he does not, well.....I would suggest he open his own personal thread where he can discuss this "Strzok" guy.

Good luck.

"CNN legal analyst says there are no protocols."

Well, I ain't no 'security'-wonk, but......but I am skeptical of the good poster 'jc456's claim that no protocols for declassifying Top Secret documents exists.

So, inevitably, we need to ask the poster 'jc456' to show us his vetting. His sourcing.

Batter up, jc456.

The fact that they are hiding the affidavit means the Democrats have managed to gin up yet another Trump hating fake witness as their excuse to keep marching towards a tyrannical one party commie fascist state. Let's not forget these same assholes ginned up a mentally ill witness who claimed Cavanaugh was a gang rapist during his college days...

The fact that they are hiding the affidavit means the Democrats have managed to gin up yet another Trump hating fake witness as their excuse to keep marching towards a tyrannical one party commie fascist state. Let's not forget these same assholes ginned up a mentally ill witness who claimed Cavanaugh was a gang rapist during his college days...
Roudy, affidavits are never revealed until the end of the investigation.

There is a session with a judge tomorrow exactly to look into the request to show the affidavit. It may stay sealed for the same reason as all other affidavits remain sealed.

Well, I ain't no 'security'-wonk, but......but I am skeptical of the good poster 'jc456's claim that no protocols for declassifying Top Secret documents exists.

So, inevitably, we need to ask the poster 'jc456' to show us his vetting. His sourcing.

Batter up, jc456.
So you can’t show us the protocols you claim exist? Color me surprised

Roudy, affidavits are never revealed until the end of the investigation.

There is a session with a judge tomorrow exactly to look into the request to show the affidavit. It may stay sealed for the same reason as all other affidavits remain sealed.
This isn't a "normal" investigation. The Democrats just trampled on a 200 year tradition and invaded an ex president's home in yet another destroy Trump expedition which will fail again. You do realize when Hillary Clinton lies about how many mobile devices she had, and then proceeds to smash all 13 of them when subpoenaed without any consequence whatsoever, it only proves one thing that all of our govt. institutions have been corrupted and need a complete and total overhaul. When the republicans take over, we need to have Nuremberg style hearings and put people behind bars, if this country is to survive.

So you can’t show us the protocols you claim exist? Color me surprised
You are colored a "Punk", because that is how Punks behave.

You KNOW that there has to be a protocol, what government offices do not have one? Businesses have one.

But the Punk wants to simply play at being smart to incite others like them.

Anyone who has read your posts has been incited, yet? Muling about becoming incited with nothing from a nobody who wants to know nothing, yet?

Come forward, and let us know.

This isn't a "normal" investigation. The Democrats just trampled on a 200 year tradition and invaded an ex president's home in yet another destroy Trump expedition which will fail again. You do realize when Hillary Clinton lies about how many mobile devices she had, and then proceeds to smash all 13 of them when subpoenaed without any consequence whatsoever, it only proves one thing that all of our govt. institutions have been corrupted and need a complete and total overhaul. When the republicans take over, we need to have Nuremberg style hearings and put people behind bars, if this country is to survive.
Spare us all the comparison with Clinton and anyone else.

He had in his possession documents he should not have and that is why he returned 15 boxes in January.
He wanted to keep the rest, regardless of two supbeanas to return the rest. His lawyer lied about there not being any more documents.

Stick to facts, it is always better that way.

FIRED Strzok says you can trust the FBI, but 14 current FBI agency whistleblowers say the FBI is still corrupt / criminal as hell.

Snowflakes prefer to believe Strzok.

:p

Forum List

Back