It's Not Racist When a Black Man Says it, Right?

This conversation has been going on in the black community for decades and comes from an understanding that voting is only the beginning, you must then go on and hold the feet of those you elected to the fire. If this conversation is "news" to you, you should get out more and mix with black folk, you don't really know many or much.

Why on earth would anyone in his right minbd want to mix with Blacks? What would they gain by lowering themselves?
Tell that to Ben Carson, a black man on Trump's transition team...

This conversation has been going on in the black community for decades and comes from an understanding that voting is only the beginning, you must then go on and hold the feet of those you elected to the fire. If this conversation is "news" to you, you should get out more and mix with black folk, you don't really know many or much.

Why on earth would anyone in his right minbd want to mix with Blacks? What would they gain by lowering themselves?

We're gonna drain the swamp and put in recycled swamp rats: Trump's kids, Fox News commentators and MSM pundits, plus Breitbart staff. That's your fresh and new.

We're gonna drain the swamp and put in recycled swamp rats: Trump's kids, Fox News commentators and MSM pundits, plus Breitbart staff. That's your fresh and new.
Politicians lie, that's what they do to get into and hold office...

JUST USE THE PHRASE

RACIALLY BIGOTED

"Racist" is a term, like the n-word, where there is BLACK PRIVILEGE... only they can say it, and it doesn't apply to them.

Don't fall for their BS. Call the BLM and others what they are: BLACKS who are RACIALLY BIGOTED.

That's funny . When I see BLM rallies there's all kinds of whites n Hispanics too.

You should. I don't ask you for a damn thing and really do not wish to even associate with you.

I'm white shoog.

And I don't owe you a damn thing either, shoog.

Someone assert that you did shoog? No, of course not so spare me the victim bullshit, you ain't one. If you're looking for sympathy you will find it in the dictionary somewhere betweeen shit and syphilis.

I'm no victim. I'm a Seminole. My people never surrendered to the white man's war machine.

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, they never had to did they, hell, they got you to vote for Trump.

Indeed. I made up my own mind. I could not bring myself to vote for Hillary. I voted along with the active duty military and the veterans. Trump was also the choice of law enforcement.

Same as it ever was. So

And americans are always waiting on some elitist or 1%er to fix things for them and blame from the couch after voting.

I'm white shoog.

And I don't owe you a damn thing either, shoog.

Someone assert that you did shoog? No, of course not so spare me the victim bullshit, you ain't one. If you're looking for sympathy you will find it in the dictionary somewhere betweeen shit and syphilis.

I'm no victim. I'm a Seminole. My people never surrendered to the white man's war machine.

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, they never had to did they, hell, they got you to vote for Trump.

Indeed. I made up my own mind. I could not bring myself to vote for Hillary. I voted along with the active duty military and the veterans. Trump was also the choice of law enforcement.

There was no choice really, for "the people". Sure, private prison stock went up 45% on the news of Trump's win, I'm sure the cops and the military will be just fine. Endless war is the new paradigm regardless of party and the prison population will continue to swell, profitting from bondage in a post industrial society without enough jobs to go around. I could never vote for Hilary either, but the above will continue to be the trajectory along with societal wealth extraction regardless of the personalities and parties swapped out.

Partial Transcript:

"Donald Trump last week went to Milwaukee because of the rioting behind the police shooting of a young African-American male by a black officer and the city was being burned down in certain parts of the black community by protesters so Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions of America and why he felt black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why he felt we should.

Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech. We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said, because it is a fact that for 54 years, we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them. We as black people have to reexamine the relationship — where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they’re the big pimps, pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return."

______________________________________________________________________________________

It remains to be seen whether or not President Trump will help bridge the widened divide that President Obama created.

It's an old NAACP joke that Negroes cannot be racist because they are not empowered.

That's rhetoric however.

Racist Negroes normally are limited in their expression and actions but it does not change their racism.

What is racism? Racism is hate. If you hate based on race then you are racist.

If you make jokes about the other side then that's just funny.

Who said if a black man says it it isn't racist? Black people are the biggest enemy of blacks around. In my opinion a house negro is worse than a redneck.
I have found that rednecks are equally dangerous as Negroes.

In either case you cannot turn your back on them unless you really know them well and they owe you some kind of allegiance.

And you should always keep your distance and maintain your interval -- just like Bruce Lee says in his books.

Partial Transcript:

"Donald Trump last week went to Milwaukee because of the rioting behind the police shooting of a young African-American male by a black officer and the city was being burned down in certain parts of the black community by protesters so Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions of America and why he felt black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why he felt we should.

Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech. We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said, because it is a fact that for 54 years, we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them. We as black people have to reexamine the relationship — where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they’re the big pimps, pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return."

______________________________________________________________________________________

It remains to be seen whether or not President Trump will help bridge the widened divide that President Obama created.

Trump is an old rich white guy.

But he does not behave like blacks have been led to believe old rich white guys behave.

His brash, even vulgar NYC style is, imo, a potential bridge to urban blacks.

His economic and immigration policies have the potential to greatly benefit blacks.

The liberal media will be doing EVERYTHING they can to prevent that information from getting to blacks, even as blacks may be experiencing tremendous economic benefit.

If it is possible to strain a "lying" "muscle", expect that to happen to hundreds of thousands of liberals working in media and pop culture.

Yeah, cause you've been really holding those dem feet to the fire. LOL!!!

Nope, that's what I'm, saying sonm that has not been done. See if you can work on your partisanshit.

Who said if a black man says it it isn't racist? Black people are the biggest enemy of blacks around. In my opinion a house negro is worse than a redneck.

In either case you cannot turn your back on them unless you really know them well and they owe you some kind of allegiance.

And you should always keep your distance and maintain your interval -- just like Bruce Lee says in his books.

I've worked in the rural south. I had no issues.

Nope, that's what I'm, saying sonm that has not been done. See if you can work on your partisanshit.

As long as you vote in a bloc for the dems, you will be taken for granted.

And as the hispanics leave you in the dust, growth wise, they will give you less thought than THAT as your percentage of their base decreases.

You're one of them, so yeah.

As long as you vote in a bloc for the dems, you will be taken for granted.

And as the hispanics leave you in the dust, growth wise, they will give you less thought than THAT as your percentage of their base decreases.

Like I said, same for both.

No, I'm not. I was a highly paid outsider coming in to make money, and then leave.

And everyone was quite nice and friendly.

No, I'm not. I was a highly paid outsider coming in to make money, and then leave.

You're white and of the same white male power structure point of view, insider.

Your assumption that whites are all the same is nothing but your demonstrating the limitations of your mind.

I was certainly an outsider, made welcome by friendly locals.

r

Your assumption that whites are all the same is nothing but your demonstrating the limitations of your mind.

I was certainly an outsider, made welcome by friendly locals.

I didn't make the assumption, you did. I've lived in the south, deep and otherwise. All hominids are individuals and should be approached at first in that manner. As they reveal themelves over time via actions and associations, then, and only then, MAY some conclusions come to be drawn. I just stumbled onto this thread and saw you were saying you'd hung with folks in the south in response to someone else's "rednecks" type remark. Then YOU said YOU'D covered all that ground and could speak for/upon all southerners based upon YOUR exposure.

I doub't you should generalize like that either, but that's your conclusion, no?

Racism is american, not southern.

Forum List

Back