It's not an "INSURRECTION!" when we do it

Nobody mentioned Tucker until you did, crackpot.

Now, get back on topic or GTFO.

When you go into your routine, it was done by Tucker before and he got fired. Now we know what it takes to get fired from Foxnews. You are just repeating what Tucker told you to repeat.

I don't know anyone to tell me what to think....Like every other moonbat, you're projecting, along with lying.

The State was not even under the most remote threat of being overthrown that day.
All the little darlings understand about the world is that D=good and R=bad.

What actually happens never means shit to them. What their masters TELL them has happened means everything.

Ah, I see, you just want to dodge and play games. I repeated what you said about 1/6 and placed in the events of the 2016 riots, that you insist were somehow different. They actually were very different, much more damage was done in 2016.

Yep, and over 10k were arrested during those riots. I have never defended them. They got what they deserve.

I condemn the 1/6 protestors that entered the capitol building, do you condemn the rioters from 2016? Or were they doing their civic duty?
Certainly I condemn them. When have I stated I didn't?

For the liars at Faux Not News and Neo-GOP Propaganda central it is imperative to denounce any act of non-violent civil disobedience as an insurrection just like if not worse than Jan 6th. Also any mention of Jan 6th must be accompanied by one or more claims or innuendoes that it was peaceful. It's been part of the Rabid Rights' playbook to fuck over America since they started their war against Liberal Democracies.

For the liars at Faux Not News and Neo-GOP Propaganda central it is imperative to denounce any act of non-violent civil disobedience as an insurrection just like if not worse than Jan 6th. Also any mention of Jan 6th must be accompanied by one or more claims or innuendoes that it was peaceful. It's been part of the Rabid Rights' playbook to fuck over America since they started their war against Liberal Democracies.
Thank's for proving the poignancy of the OP.

nazi(1).jpg

I think insurrection is a misnomer and I wish the left would stop using it.

Although the crimes are very similar, it's more accurate to call it sedition based on the convictions.
I've said from the beginnig that that term "Insurrection" has been a narrative framing term used by the MSM and politicians to divide.

Anyone knows, if that was an actual insurrection, it was the worst attempt in recorded human history. But, leave it the propaganda machine of politicians and the MSM to use sensationalism and hyperbole.

I've said from the beginnig that that term "Insurrection" has been a narrative framing term used by the MSM and politicians to divide.

Anyone knows, if that was an actual insurrection, it was the worst attempt in recorded human history. But, leave it the propaganda machine of politicians and the MSM to use sensationalism and hyperbole.

Just because it was an inept failure doesn't mean it wasn't an attempt at an insurrection. When you rob a bank and your handgun malfunctions so the 62 year old retired crippled bank guard can get the drop on him doesn't mean he isn't guilty of Bank Robbery.

It wasn't that bad of an attempt actually. If Congress would not have had the courage to reconvene, or if pence had gotten into that car and was whisked away (or hung), had pence violated his constitutional duty and followed through on Trump's request, had the seditionists gotten to say Pelosi or AOC, the false electors considered instead of the actual ones....things could have gone way different.

It's my opinion that if the election wasn't certified that evening, we would be having a much different discussion.

False equivalence. Who was convicted of sedition in 2016?

Expected logic by the right though to dishonestly dismiss their traitorous actions.

Now-a-days, if a lefty stubs their tow on a government building trumpers cry INSURRECTION!
Lefties should realize that kicking a brick building does not bring it down.

It wasn't that bad of an attempt actually. If Congress would not have had the courage to reconvene, or if pence had gotten into that car and was whisked away (or hung), had pence violated his constitutional duty and followed through on Trump's request, had the seditionists gotten to say Pelosi or AOC, the false electors considered instead of the actual ones....things could have gone way different.

It's my opinion that if the election wasn't certified that evening, we would be having a much different discussion.

How would they have gone? Are you seriously suggesting that they would have been successful from keeping the votes from being counted for any length of time? :cuckoo:

Yep, and over 10k were arrested during those riots. I have never defended them. They got what they deserve.

Certainly I condemn them. When have I stated I didn't?

You didn't answer the question, how were they different using your very own description?

Forum List

Back