It's not an "INSURRECTION!" when we do it

So, they take Pence or someone else hostage and insist that Eastman's plan is put into play or...... what? They kill their hostages?

So Pence, under duress and threat of someone being hurt or killed, does his part in denying certain electors. And then what? The perpetrators go free and Trump is sworn in 2 weeks later? You have quite the vivid imagination. :cuckoo:

You suck at detecting sarcasm, most likely another humorless leftie.
Read the memo. It's all their.

Again I ask, do you agree with Trump/Eastman plan?

That's fucking hillarious. How many inaccurate (Iies) did Trump spume out of his gaping maw to his followers just to inflamed their emotion during the pre-insurrection rally on Jan 6th?

"President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”
That doesn't relate to the many riots disrupting the proceedings around the country either all being insurrections or none of them being. IOW, irrelevant to the topic.

Read the memo. It's all their.

Again I ask, do you agree with Trump/Eastman plan?

Okay, apparently I'm too stupid to understand it. Please provide the step by step plan as to how this would have worked. :popcorn:

I never heard of it prior to your illuminating article link. :dunno:

Do you think this somehow justifies the Trump traitors?
They want it to, that's for sure.

To do that, they have to pretend that any smaller events are equal in historical, governmental, sociological and constitutional significance to January 6. That's a stretch of spectacular proportions and intellectually dishonest in the extreme, but they feel some ideological obligation to try. It really would be smarter for them not to, but it is what it is.

Good. Let them keep bringing the Insurrection up. The fact that the word bothers them this much tells us all we need to know. :popcorn:

To do that, they have to pretend that any smaller events are equal in historical, governmental, sociological and constitutional significance to January 6. That's a stretch of spectacular proportions and intellectually dishonest in the extreme, but they feel some ideological obligation to try. It really would be smarter for them not to, but it is what it is.

Good. Let them keep bringing the Insurrection up. The fact that the word bothers them this much tells us all we need to know. :popcorn:
So you think an obvious set up by the FBI has significance? Yes it does.

Smaller 'events'? lol

Okay, apparently I'm too stupid to understand it. Please provide the step by step plan as to how this would have worked. :popcorn:

I never heard of it prior to your illuminating article link. :dunno:
You never heard of it? How is that possible?
What media outlets do you use that you didn't hear about Trump and Eastman's plan to usurp the presidency from Biden? Anyhow....

Here is a pic copy of the PDF that shows the plan. I couldn't copy paste it from the document for whatever reason. If you Google "Eastman memo" you can see the actual pdf...for me it was second in line after the wiki link to it.

Screenshot_20230501-114655.png

You never heard of it? How is that possible?
What media outlets do you use that you didn't hear about Trump and Eastman's plan to usurp the presidency from Biden? Anyhow....

Here is a pic copy of the PDF that shows the plan. I couldn't copy paste it from the document for whatever reason. If you Google "Eastman memo" you can see the actual pdf...for me it was second in line after the wiki link to it.

View attachment 781349

Excuse me, but you said this was the goal of the insurrectionists. Pence clearly was not going to do that, your claim was that had the insurrectionists been 'successful' then the outcome would have been vastly different.

How would the insurrectionists have convinced Pence to follow the 'plan' if they had been 'successful'?

That doesn't relate to the many riots disrupting the proceedings around the country either all being insurrections or none of them being. IOW, irrelevant to the topic.
I don't recall any recent declared riot that disrupted any proceedings? Got a link for that?
Smaller 'events'? lol
Trivializing the Jan 6th riot and attempted overturning of the elections, is essential to the herds mentality. The Neo-GOP/Faux Not News Cabal must never allow the herd to feel any undue cognitive dissonance when confronted with reality. They just flit their heads and say in unison, There all insurrections, uh huh! And the heads bobble up and down throughout the heard

I don't recall any recent declared riot that disrupted any proceedings? Got a link for that?

Trivializing the Jan 6th riot and attempted overturning of the elections, is essential to the herds mentality. The Neo-GOP/Faux Not News Cabal must never allow the herd to feel any undue cognitive dissonance when confronted with reality. They just flit their heads and say in unison, There all insurrections, uh huh! And the heads bobble up and down throughout the heard

That's 'herd', btw. And how does one 'attempt' to overturn the election without weapons, without a plan, and a few thousand random protestors?

Excuse me, but you said this was the goal of the insurrectionists. Pence clearly was not going to do that, your claim was that had the insurrectionists been 'successful' then the outcome would have been vastly different.

The seditionists were acting to disrupt the electorial count mainly to stop the election certification.

How would the insurrectionists have convinced Pence to follow the 'plan' if they had been 'successful'?
They would have removed pence from the equation. Then Grassley as his backup, was expected to go through with it.

Just to clarify, the seditionists were not necessarily working in tandem with Trump and Eastman, but their inclusion was all part of the chaos meant to undermine the counting of electorial votes.

For the third time I ask, do you agree with amd condone Trump and Eastman's plan?

That's 'herd', btw. And how does one 'attempt' to overturn the election without weapons, without a plan, and a few thousand random protestors?
Their were weapons...as a matter of fact Trump knew some were armed when he sent them to the capital...but of course the definition of insurection is not contingent on weapons being present so it is a moot point.

You are kind of embarrassing yourself as you show a complete lack of knowledge of the events that transpired.

Maybe you should do some of your own research and get back to us?

The seditionists were acting to disrupt the electorial count mainly to stop the election certification.

They would have removed pence from the equation. Then Grassley as his backup, was expected to go through with it.

Just to clarify, the seditionists were not necessarily working in tandem with Trump and Eastman, but their inclusion was all part of the chaos meant to undermine the counting of electorial votes.

For the third time I ask, do you agree with amd condone Trump and Eastman's plan?

The thought process is fascinating.

You dodge and dodge, so why didn't this 'scenario' happen? Did the insurrectionists not cause enough 'chaos' for them to put it into play? Seems to me the insurrectionists saved the day by interrupting Pence's/Grassley's nefarious plans. :dunno:

Their were weapons...as a matter of fact Trump knew some were armed when he sent them to the capital...but of course the definition of insurection is not contingent on weapons being present so it is a moot point.

You are kind of embarrassing yourself as you show a complete lack of knowledge of the events that transpired.

Maybe you should do some of your own research and get back to us?

There were weapons? lol What were they? And Trump personally sent armed people to the capitol?

I'm embarrassing myself?? :laughing0301:

I'm thoroughly enjoying myself listening to you go round in circles trying to explain your logic and theories and going nowhere.

You're reduced to nit picking slight spelling or grammatical errors.

Most likely by failing. Blunt force instruments are still weapons. The plan was unconstitutional, but it was a plan.

You're reduced to nit picking slight spelling or grammatical errors.

Most likely by failing. Blunt force instruments are still weapons. The plan was unconstitutional, but it was a plan.

Really, why did they not uncover any communication between all of these thousands of insurrectionists? They were going to a gun fight with blunt force weapons, how many had 'weapons'? It's really quite amusing what people like you and others in here will believe.

Really, why did they not uncover any communication between all of these thousands of insurrectionists? They were going to a gun fight with blunt force weapons, how many had 'weapons'? It's really quite amusing what people like you and others in here will believe.
Who said the plot involved communcation between the dumbfuck rioters who bashed their way into the Capitol. Like the original Fascists in Italy, the crowd was mostly an intimidation factor. Getting the message to the rioters was easy enough and we have evidence of them receiving the message(s) as well. Hell some of the rioters broadcast them with a Bullhorn. Say, maybe that's where the New Republicans in Tenn, got the idea that "bullhorns" represent insurrections.

The thought process is fascinating.

You dodge and dodge, so why didn't this 'scenario' happen? Did the insurrectionists not cause enough 'chaos' for them to put it into play? Seems to me the insurrectionists saved the day by interrupting Pence's/Grassley's nefarious plans. :dunno:
Because Congress was brave enough to reconvene and count the electorial votes.

There were weapons? lol What were they? And Trump personally sent armed people to the capitol?

Yes and yes.

I'm embarrassing myself?? :laughing0301:

I'm thoroughly enjoying myself listening to you go round in circles trying to explain your logic and theories and going nowhere.
“I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘I don’t f—— care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f—— mags away,’” Hutchinson testified.

"Hutchinson was referring to the magnetometers used by Secret Service to scan for weapons."

"Guy Reffitt, a Three Percenter from Texas, attended the rally at the Ellipse, and then carried a loaded firearm onto Capitol grounds. Jerod Thomas Bargar lost his gun — that he’d carried from the Ellipse in a ‘We the People’ holster — while scuffling with police on the west side of the Capitol around 2:30 p.m. Bargar wanted to be armed, he said, when he went into the ‘belly of the beast.’

“Mark Andre Mazza drove from Indiana, bringing a Taurus revolver, a .45-caliber weapon that he loaded with both shotgun and hollow-point rounds. After assaulting a police officer, he lost the weapon, dropping it or losing it on the steps of the lower West Plaza leading to the Capitol’s West Front Terrace … Mazza later indicated that he intended to target House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.”

Forum List

Back