How utterly ridiculous are democrats and the msm?

• Banned
I have a close friend who's been a democrat his whole life and he freaks out when I bring up all this silly shit. He desperately wants to pretend his party isn't knee deep in denying reality

Todd is saying gender is a spectrum. I think both sides of this silliness is stupid. I think if a parent and doctor of a child thinks they can help them then I hope they have a long happy life. I also know that only women can have children and men should not compete in women's sports. And I think we spend an awful lot of time talking about an amazingly small percentage of the population. I remember back in the day Republicans almost fainted when they thought Obama was coming between them and their doctor. Now they want to. Weird huh?

Todd is saying gender is a spectrum. I think both sides of this silliness is stupid. I think if a parent and doctor of a child thinks they can help them then I hope they have a long happy life. I also know that only women can have children and men should not compete in women's sports. And I think we spend an awful lot of time talking about an amazingly small percentage of the population. I remember back in the day Republicans almost fainted when they thought Obama was coming between them and their doctor. Now they want to. Weird huh?
I remember when Obama opposed gay marriage. Now, it's all about swinging dicks around in women's spaces.

Weird, huh?

Chuck Todd thinks you need to be a scientist to realize there are only 2 genders.

Is this indicative of the intelligence level of a majority of the left?

It's indicative of the feeble minded Right who's ideas of biology come from a 2000 year old magic book that also suggests virgins can get pregnant through immaculate conception.

Biology isn't afraid to admit sex is a spectrum. If you think it's binary I suggest you pick up a dictionary and figure out what that word means.
Really? Can you provide us a link to a biology book saying sex is a spectrum in mammals

Here's a link to Webster's...https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex
a
: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures

Really? Can you provide us a link to a biology book saying sex is a spectrum in mammals

Here's a link to Webster's...https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex
a
: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic

MAGA Turds don't do nuance.

We do this because it's one of the few things the parties can do to try and differentiate themselves.

Forum List

Back