It's not an "INSURRECTION!" when we do it

You can stop lying now. Foxnews and company aren't there to tell you what to think about this subject. You may wish to put it in neutral until Tucker starts his new job a Newsmax. Oh, wait Newsmax is also being sued and probably can't afford to have Tucker on their network.

So no comment on how they were planning to 'overthrow the government', just bullshit about fox news and carlson? Pathetic.

You can stop lying now. Foxnews and company aren't there to tell you what to think about this subject. You may wish to put it in neutral until Tucker starts his new job a Newsmax. Oh, wait Newsmax is also being sued and probably can't afford to have Tucker on their network.
I don't know anyone to tell me what to think....Like every other moonbat, you're projecting, along with lying.

The State was not even under the most remote threat of being overthrown that day.

Interesting definition of sedition:

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Since we know we have freedom of speech, it can only happen here if it is 'conduct'. And here we have lefties protecting and defending their 'authoritarians, i.e. monarchs'. The supposed movement started back in the 60's against authority, now here they are 'the authority' and charging those who don't agree with them or think like them, or want them out of power, as 'seditious'. Quite the 180, isn't it?

I don't know anyone to tell me what to think....Like every other moonbat, you're projecting, along with lying.

The State was not even under the most remote threat of being overthrown that day.

Tucker would be proud of you.

Interesting definition of sedition:

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Since we know we have freedom of speech, it can only happen here if it is 'conduct'. And here we have lefties protecting and defending their 'authoritarians, i.e. monarchs'. The supposed movement started back in the 60's against authority, now here they are 'the authority' and charging those who don't agree with them or think like them, or want them out of power, as 'seditious'. Quite the 180, isn't it?
They've become everything that they proclaimed to hate in the late 60s & early 70s.....It's no wonder that they're mentally unbalanced.

Do you have a Tucker fetish? :cuckoo: You're the only one in here talking about him, or bringing him up.

Want to try to tell us the detailed plan of those who were planning to 'overthrow the government'?

So they weren't traitors? I believe you described it as 'shitting all over the capital, breaking windows, burning down churches, attacking police, all played out as sedition'.

What made 2016 not seditious and 2020 seditious?
I don't think I mentioned anything about burning down churches.

Convictions of sedition.

They've become everything that they proclaimed to hate in the late 60s & early 70s.....It's no wonder that they're mentally unbalanced.

So you just start slaughtering anyone that you think MIGHT disagree with you. Reminds me of a Nam saying, Kill them all and let God separate the innocent from the guilty. Ah, nothing like the smell of Napalm first thing in the Morning.

Tucker has nothing to do with it, moonbat.....There was no danger that a bunch of unarmed people milling about taking selfies were going to overthrow anything.

keep-calm-and-take-your-medication-27.png

Yes, I say that all the time, they weren't protesting against 'authority', only authority they disagreed with. Now they try to silence those who disagree with their authority. As usual, lying hypocrites all around. Now they're also pro-war, and pro corporate, funny how that works.

So you just start slaughtering anyone that you think MIGHT disagree with you. Reminds me of a Nam saying, Kill them all and let God separate the innocent from the guilty. Ah, nothing like the smell of Napalm first thing in the Morning.
You're the poster boi for the self-loathing I just referenced....It's kinda pathetic to watch.

Tucker has nothing to do with it, moonbat.....There was no danger that a bunch of unarmed people milling about taking selfies were going to overthrow anything.

keep-calm-and-take-your-medication-27.png

Long live the Tucker Following. In Brazil, today, they would round you up and put you in prison.

We were fighting communists, aren't you all for that now? I bet you just love all the billions going to Ukraine to help them fight 'communism'.

Long live the Tucker Following. In Brazil, today, they would round you up and put you in prison.

Is this the 3rd or 4th reference to him by you? Definitely a fetish, you secretly love him, don't you? :cool:

I don't think I mentioned anything about burning down churches.

Convictions of sedition.

Ah, I see, you just want to dodge and play games. I repeated what you said about 1/6 and placed in the events of the 2016 riots, that you insist were somehow different. They actually were very different, much more damage was done in 2016.

I condemn the 1/6 protestors that entered the capitol building, do you condemn the rioters from 2016? Or were they doing their civic duty?

Forum List

Back