It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Gee, it didn't take long for the attacks on the VP to begin. For the record, she's gonna debate Pence and won't that be fun.

I think you may be a little confused.

There are presidential debates and vice presidential debates. The lady may debate Vice President Pence but President Trump will be debating The Democrat Party's ultimate choice - but more likely kan empty chair.
An empty chair will be a better debater than Senile Joe

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

Per usual, I nailed it! :D
A black Asian female?
Conservative head will explode.
F’n sweet.
We've known for 2 months Joe was going black and going female. Best pick possible. Next to her, Joe will look even more geriatric and feeble. Joe ought to be HER VP.

Oh wait a minute.

He is.

Joe will bow out after elected leaving someone who could never get elected in a million years the new de facto Prez.

Our next BLM president.

In with the Blacks. And in and in and in. Blacks will run riot over this nation.

Your outrage makes me laugh. :04:
Outrage? Hey Weed Butthole, didn't you read where I said BEST PICK POSSIBLE? I'm CELEBRATING! THANK YOU JOE! :dance:

Somehow, I don't believe you.
Maybe you really just want to believe Kamala will be an asset to Joe?

She's BLACK. Everyone knew he was going black. She will be seen as PATRONIZING the black vote. That's an insult.
She's FEMALE. Everyone knew he was going female. That is patronizing the female vote. Skin color and a cervix are NOT qualifications for office!
Raw naked patronization.
No one that patronizes others EVER means to keep their promises.
Kamala is young. She'll make Joe look even older.
Kamala is fast, witty and sharp. That's just make Joe look even slower, duller and stupid.

When they see Joe up there with his VP in the background, all they will be thinking is why is this old doddering fool president instead of her?
Pence will eat her alive on the issues. Especially all the times Joe disagreed with her during the primary debates.

Biden shows strength in picking Harris as VP.
He picked a woman who has criticized him.
Trump does not have the balls to pick anyone who criticized him or a woman.
Trump continually shows he is very insecure and as a result a very weak human. He is a pathetic human.

My God, you fucking idiot libs are pathetic. You can't even post a thread praising what many libs see as a wise move without turning it into another ignorant TDS post.

But here's something to think about: Biden has now unwittingly taken one of the most prevalent points made by libs in the past and rendered it moot. No longer can they bitch about Trump's alleged extramarital activities, since Kamala Harris and Willie Brown have both acknowledged having an extramarital affair 20-some-odd years ago.

That one issue is what causes so many libs (primarily hysterical women (likely with hairy armpits and unkempt pubic regions) to lose their fucking minds, and now they've got a candidate for the second highest office in the land who has admitted it.

If libs support Harris, they only prove how hypocritical they are.

Fucking idiots...

It was a good choice. It was a safe choice. She will be the next vice-president of the United States.
Damned Democrats and their baby-killing "choices!"
WE THE PEOPLE will never submit to the despotism of a Democrat government. Never forget, the party of birth control and gun control is also the party of mass murder and population control, most recently exemplified by the manufactured, propagandized, and artificially promulgated "Coronavirus" a.k.a. COVID-19® pandemic. The Democrats are yet further on the way to hell and everlasting perdition for dealing in "mental health" and other areas of endemic medical malpractice and carnage of human flesh.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

A good safe choice? She put more blacks in jail than Biden's 1994 crime bill did. Trump passed prison reform, releasing tons of non violent black drug offenders and giving them a second chance.

This should be a cakewalk. Harris was the worst one to pick besides Bass.
You’re wrong. Kamala secures the black vote; she makes suburbanites comfortable; she will Not scare away moderates. Not to mention she has been on a presidential debate dias. As I said she was a very good choice.

Trump continually shows he is very insecure and as a result a very weak human. He is a pathetic human.

My God, you fucking idiot libs are pathetic. You can't even post a thread praising what many libs see as a wise move without turning it into another ignorant TDS post.

But here's something to think about: Biden has now unwittingly taken one of the most prevalent points made by libs in the past and rendered it moot. No longer can they bitch about Trump's alleged extramarital activities, since Kamala Harris and Willie Brown have both acknowledged having an extramarital affair 20-some-odd years ago.

That one issue is what causes so many libs (primarily hysterical women (likely with hairy armpits and unkempt pubic regions) to lose their fucking minds, and now they've got a candidate for the second highest office in the land who has admitted it.

If libs support Harris, they only prove how hypocritical they are.

Fucking idiots...

Hypocritical......AND insane.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

.....you people are hypocrites [ idiots ] --he's picking her because of her race---but you people call whites RACIST/etc!!!!!!
..you call Mr Trump a bigot/racist--but you are OK with Biden picking someone because of their color !!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden bends the knee to a woman that called him a racist. What a pathetic sap.

It just proves he won’t be wearing the pants, she will be.
Biden is a nutless coward.

It was a good choice. It was a safe choice. She will be the next vice-president of the United States.
that's RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!! you people are hypocrites --that's why we LAUGH whenever you call someone racist
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Strength? It takes strength to pick the broad who give blowjobs for political advancement?

Biden chooses Kamala Harris .....

Leftist:

Orange Man Bad ...

Orange Man Bad ...

Orange Man Bad ...

Orange Man Bad ...

LMAO @ the Crazy Shit Leftist believe ....

YOU ARE HERE:
you-are-here-meme-2020-e1577827015657.png
In a rut...can't come up with any other picture/memes.

Forum List

Back