It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Hillary Clinton was once described by Barack Obama as the most qualified candidate ever to seek the Presidency. That's some pretty high praise.

Yet, despite her impressive resume, Hillary Clinton lost the election to Donald Trump.

Now, for whatever reason, Democrats have decided that their hopes and dreams best lie on the shoulders of an Alzheimer's patient and someone with a verified history of spreading her legs to get what she wants.

Anyone who doesn't believe Trump is going to win in November is either mentally retarded or fooling themselves...

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.
I am happy,too
Isn't Ms. Harris the attorney who harassed Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh the most viciously of all?
Just sayin'.

Just announced

.....you people are hypocrites [ idiots ] --he's picking her because of her race---but you people call whites RACIST/etc!!!!!!
..you call Mr Trump a bigot/racist--but you are OK with Biden picking someone because of their color !!!!!!!!!!!!
Senile Joe didn't pick Kamala Harris for his running mate the people pulling his strings did :smoke:

Just announced

.....you people are hypocrites [ idiots ] --he's picking her because of her race---but you people call whites RACIST/etc!!!!!!
..you call Mr Trump a bigot/racist--but you are OK with Biden picking someone because of their color !!!!!!!!!!!!
Senile Joe didn't pick Kamala Harris for his running mate the people pulling his strings did :smoke:
they are all dumbasses and racists

Just announced

they are all dumbasses and racists
True Dat ;)

Just announced

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

She was always the odds on favorite. I see Susan Rice as Secretary of State.
Her and Pence debating should be 10 times more interesting than Trump and Biden.

I agree, and more women will be more included in the Biden Administration, and finally the Swamp will be drained.
Bidens got the Succubus from the bottom of the swamp as VP

statement from The Trump campaign:

"With Harris as Joe Biden's ‘political living will,’ he is surrendering control of our nation to the radical mob with promises to raise taxes, cut police funding, kill energy jobs and open our borders."

Spin it any way you want. If she was bangin' him, she was knowingly bangin' a married man who, in turn, placed her in positions of public trust, likely as a "thank you"...

Or because she was highly capable, as her career has shown.

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce. You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?

Biden shows strength in picking Harris as VP.
He picked a woman who has criticized him.
Trump does not have the balls to pick anyone who criticized him or a woman.
Trump continually shows he is very insecure and as a result a very weak human. He is a pathetic human.
iu

Spin it any way you want. If she was bangin' him, she was knowingly bangin' a married man who, in turn, placed her in positions of public trust, likely as a "thank you"...

Or because she was highly capable, as her career has shown.

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce. You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?
She was "capable" at sucking Willy Brown's dick.

Biden is so mentally incompetent he really didn't think his VP choice through

As someone from the Bay Area and living in Oakland, I am constantly reminded of her history of locking up Black people in the Bay Area. Her track record consists of terrorizing Black communities through the prison industrial complex and she has consistently shown herself to be an enemy to the masses of Black people.

While I admit the symbol of having a Black woman as president sounds nice, it doesn’t exclude Kamala from being critiqued. I operate under the political belief that there are no good presidents. Presidents are just figureheads for the white supremacist settler colonial state. I aim to have a principled critique of her record that advances Black political thought, yet Twitter has been full of misogynist critiques of Kamala. It is important we critique her while avoiding misogynoir, as there is no place for misogynoir in the Black liberation movement.

I called it. She’s a bad pick, but he had nothing bad choices.

Just announced

I am happy,too
Isn't Ms. Harris the attorney who harassed Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh the most viciously of all?
Just sayin'.
she is also the one who turned her back on illegal precedings in Orange County to get convictions....just sayin...

Forum List

Back