It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Biden shows strength in picking Harris as VP.
He picked a woman who has criticized him.
Trump does not have the balls to pick anyone who criticized him or a woman.
Trump continually shows he is very insecure and as a result a very weak human. He is a pathetic human.
Biden bends the knee to a woman that called him a racist. What a pathetic sap.

It just proves he won’t be wearing the pants, she will be.
Goes to show that trumpanzees cry when someone criticizes them.

But here's something to think about: Biden has now unwittingly taken one of the most prevalent points made by libs in the past and rendered it moot. No longer can they bitch about Trump's alleged extramarital activities, since Kamala Harris and Willie Brown have both acknowledged having an extramarital affair 20-some-odd years ago.

Well, the problem with Trump's activities is they involved illegal activity of paying a bribe to keep them quiet... Harris has pretty much acknowledged her relationship with Brown. At the time, Harris was unmarried and Brown was seperated from his wife. Most people who are separated date while waiting for the divorce to get settled.

That one issue is what causes so many libs (primarily hysterical women (likely with hairy armpits and unkempt pubic regions) to lose their fucking minds, and now they've got a candidate for the second highest office in the land who has admitted it.

If libs support Harris, they only prove how hypocritical they are.

Keep up the misogyny, buddy, that's going to work out really well for you.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

She was always the odds on favorite. I see Susan Rice as Secretary of State.
Her and Pence debating should be 10 times more interesting than Trump and Biden.

I agree, and more women will be more included in the Biden Administration, and finally the Swamp will be drained.

Biden had no choice. The hardcore Lefties had him by the balls and he had to do what they wanted.

Hopefully she's black enough, hopefully this works.

What a fucked up moment.

Yeah, he should have picked Andrew Yang, a guy with nutty ideas who didn't get any votes and never held office.

Check your privilege, Stormy Mac.

The pick makes sense. The main reason why HIllary lost was that black folks didn't show up for her like they did for Obama.

They'll show up now.

Just announced

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

She was always the odds on favorite. I see Susan Rice as Secretary of State.
Her and Pence debating should be 10 times more interesting than Trump and Biden.

I agree, and more women will be more included in the Biden Administration, and finally the Swamp will be drained.

both campaigns are >50% women ya fuck.

EfKwcLuWoAA3Nyf

Well, the problem with Trump's activities is they involved illegal activity of paying a bribe to keep them quiet... Harris has pretty much acknowledged her relationship with Brown. At the time, Harris was unmarried and Brown was seperated from his wife. Most people who are separated date while waiting for the divorce to get settled.

Spin it any way you want. If she was bangin' him, she was knowingly bangin' a married man who, in turn, placed her in positions of public trust, likely as a "thank you"...

Keep up the misogyny, buddy, that's going to work out really well for you.

LOL!!

Putz...

Biden shows strength in picking Harris as VP.
He picked a woman who has criticized him.
Trump does not have the balls to pick anyone who criticized him or a woman.
Trump continually shows he is very insecure and as a result a very weak human. He is a pathetic human.
he shows he's a dumbass/hypocrite/etc
she's a RACIST and a dumbass
.....she thought Smollet was telling the truth, when most white people and smart blacks knew he was lying
hahahahahhahahaha

Just announced

I am happy,too
Isn't Ms. Harris the attorney who harassed Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh the most viciously of all?
Just sayin'.

Just announced

old Biden thought he was being slick
He didn't do much research on caluos knees Harris
As California AG she was known for laughing about locking up black men in prison.
A couple months ago, I was chillin’ at my potna house watching football. During a commercial break, we started talking about Kamala Harris — and my potna’s older cousin shouted, “Kamala Harris! She been lockin’ niggas up at Renee (referring to the Oakland courthouse) since way back in the day and was doin’ it with a smile on her face.” He wasn’t wrong. Kamala Harris has spent her career as the district attorney of Alameda County, San Francisco, and as the Attorney General aka The Top Cop of California.

Democrats aren’t voting for Biden, the are voting for Harris. Here’s why.

FTR I predict the democrats will keep dementia Joe in office as long a they can get him to take Pelosi’s orders like a deer in the headlights. Then they will announce his obvious dementia/Alzheimer’s. He will step down and Harris will become President.
It’s clear now he has diminished mental capacity now but Biden is the only chance Democrats have.

TRUMP 2020!

If I'm not mistaken, Kameltoe came out in favor of reparations...

Since she is a descendant of the largest slave owner/trader in Jamaica, maybe it's time for BLM to contact her and demand that she pay up!!!

Just announced

I am happy,too
Isn't Ms. Harris the attorney who harassed Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh the most viciously of all?
Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back