It's Hip To Be A Single Mom

Is it ok to be a single mother or should we frown on it?

• Frown

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Encourage more women to be single moms bc it's good!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I listened to these single ladies with 2 kids from two different men brag about how they prefer being a single independent woman and 2 men paying her bills. Never mind the negative affects it will have on her little bastards. Never mind if she's capable of raising a child as well as 2 parents. She says the fathers are involved in the kids lives financially and emotionally but not like my brother who tucks his kids in every night. THIS is what is wrong with not only America but the world. I trashed black Americans before saying this is what they need to stop doing if they want to get out of poverty but it sounds to me like this is going to be the new norm in the future. Women raising kids on their own is the new hip thing to do, apparently. They aren't the women of the future they are the women of RIGHT NOW.

Even white trash American women are guilty of this.

All Across Latin America, Unwed Mothers Are Now The Norm

Bad for kids.

They need a range of emotions and needs to be met to be mentally and psychologically well adjusted.

This can only be met (in my opinion) in a 2 parent HH, male / female, and best of the female stays home with them until school age (if possible)

Bad for kids.

They need a range of emotions and needs to be met to be mentally and psychologically well adjusted.

This can only be met (in my opinion) in a 2 parent HH, male / female, and best of the female stays home with them until school age (if possible)
Best is obviously one father and 1 mother. Preferably the biological parents.

2nd best is 2 mothers or 2 fathers

3rd best is a single parent doing it alone. Even if the dad is paying child support and visits on weekends.

Bad for kids.

Would you rather a single mom and a father that pays child support and visits on weekends or have two gay parents in the home raising the child?

Neither frown nor encourage somebody to be single mother. Baby should have a father but if it doesn't - ok, maybe there are reasons.

silly question from a silly creep... is it okay to be a sillyboob on the internet..??

i frown upon it. ^

Is it ok to be a single mother or should we frown on it?

1. Frown
  2. Encourage more women to be single moms bc it's good!

3) neither. yes, it is "OK". not ideal, but shit happens when marriage fails...

Bad for kids.

Would you rather a single mom and a father that pays child support and visits on weekends or have two gay parents in the home raising the child?
Single mom or dad that visits on the weekends. A child exposed to the gay lifestyle is not healthy at all - in my opinion. I believe it is wrong for children to be handed over to homosexuals. Very wrong.

Women who decide to become mothers without allowing the children to have their father is wrong. Statistics prove that children without fathers have higher risk of delinquency than children with a mother and a father. Adult children of homosexuals have testified about the damage it did to them. Someone ought to do what is right for children and stop using them as props at gay parades.

Bad for kids.

It's hard for me to say. I, myself, grew up in a dysfunctional household. Divorce. Single mom (but not for long) she married a few years later my step-dad, who, I first liked but grew a strange hate/aversion to him... no clue why..... we had a good upper middle class life - but I think I still suffered emotional/psychological damage from it. Particularly in the way of relationships (all kinds, not just marital...)

Bad for kids.

Single mom or dad that visits on the weekends. A child exposed to the gay lifestyle is not healthy at all - in my opinion. I believe it is wrong for children to be handed over to homosexuals. Very wrong.
Seems like a lot of women prefer it to traditional marriage.

Bad for kids.

Anyway you cut it, it isn't hip to be gay parents. It's sick. They shouldn't be permitted to subject children to their lifestyle.

Women who decide to become mothers without allowing the children to have their father is wrong. Statistics prove that children without fathers have higher risk of delinquency than children with a mother and a father. Adult children of homosexuals have testified about the damage it did to them. Someone ought to do what is right for children and stop using them as props at gay parades.

I bet more would testify how loving their parents were and how they thank GOD for their gay parents.

I listened to these single ladies with 2 kids from two different men brag about how they prefer being a single independent woman and 2 men paying her bills. Never mind the negative affects it will have on her little bastards. Never mind if she's capable of raising a child as well as 2 parents. She says the fathers are involved in the kids lives financially and emotionally but not like my brother who tucks his kids in every night. THIS is what is wrong with not only America but the world. I trashed black Americans before saying this is what they need to stop doing if they want to get out of poverty but it sounds to me like this is going to be the new norm in the future. Women raising kids on their own is the new hip thing to do, apparently. They aren't the women of the future they are the women of RIGHT NOW.

Even white trash American women are guilty of this.

Men trying to dictate to women who they should be with is quickly becoming a laughable event. A lot of women have been empowered and wont settle for being second class citizens and forced to stay in abusive relationships.

Bad for kids.

Do you think its better for kids to see their mom beaten or demeaned daily?

Bad for kids.

Anyway you cut it, it isn't hip to be gay parents. It's sick. They shouldn't be permitted to subject children to their lifestyle.
We're talking about single moms. And I read up on those children of gay parents. Sure if the parent is a whore they're going to be tramatized just like kids who have straight moms who are whores are traumatized.

I have a neighbor who has 2 boys from two different men. And she's dating some guy now. She and her two sons live with the grandparents. Every weekend she goes off to have sex and play house with her boyfriend and every Sunday she comes home because the guy doesn't want to marry her or be a father. One of the boys has a father who cares, I guess, and the other one's father is MIA. This is what these boys see. They see their mom's vajayjay is a dart board for men to play with. Do you think either of those boys will get married and stay married? Or will they become single fathers too? I'm betting they will be single fathers. So it doesn't matter if mom is sleeping with men or women.

No gays would ever get their hands on kids if straight people didn't have kids and then give them up and if straight people didn't let them rot in orphanages. Remember that. No one takes away a kid from a good straight couple and gives them to gays.

Bad for kids.

Is that why your baby mama left you. LOL. JK.

Bad for kids.

Is that why your baby mama left you. LOL. JK.
Thats a fair question. I left her because I found myself demeaning her for not getting a job. I didnt want my daughter seeing me do that.

Sealy your poll only has 2 options. You need a 3rd option called "mind your own business if you cant be supportive and wont do anything to help the situation".
This story on NPR was of a woman who has 2 men who who do spend time with their two kids. Think about all the single ladies who's baby daddies are deadbeats. All those single moms in the supermarket with foodstamps because baby daddy won't or can't pay.

Oh it is my business when most of these single ladies can't afford their kids and need handouts, or when these latin American women come across the border or try to send their little bastards here.

Sealy your poll only has 2 options. You need a 3rd option called "mind your own business if you cant be supportive and wont do anything to help the situation".
This story on NPR was of a woman who has 2 men who who do spend time with their two kids. Think about all the single ladies who's baby daddies are deadbeats. All those single moms in the supermarket with foodstamps because baby daddy won't or can't pay.

Oh it is my business when most of these single ladies can't afford their kids and need handouts, or when these latin American women come across the border or try to send their little bastards here.
Youre still trying to legislate the sex drive, the instinct to reproduce and I told you before that never works. You dont get compliance using holier than thou opinions.

Forum List

Back