What % of People on USMB are mentally ill.....

What is the most common mental illness of people on USMB?

• Depression

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Bipolar

• Obsessive/Compulsive

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • PTSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity

• Neurosis

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Narcissism

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
do you think USMB is representative of the general population?

I would think not.

IMO, I see a lot of sociopathy among the Left, a complete inability to understand that other people have internal lives of their own.

No. For one thing, there is a big chunk of the general population that does not go on line at all. As for the matter of mental illness among the USMB- I try not to diagnosis people on line, it might foster a delusion that I am a psychiatrist.

schizophrenia

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation

what was the damn question again? is this another fucking thread luring dumb men in? what gives....who is here for the butt licking?

no there are no mental issues at usmb.....all the voices in your head count.....

in all honesty one must go with depression....the surveys says.....the more time one spends online the more apt one is to depression...

i was going to find the link but found an 'internet group for depression'....you cant make this shit up.....online is depressing so lets get online to discuss it

in all honesty one must go with depression....the surveys says.....the more time one spends online the more apt one is to depression...

i was going to find the link but found an 'internet group for depression'....you cant make this shit up.....online is depressing so lets get online to discuss it

Cure for depression - (sorry to shout here....)

GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE!

what most seem to lack is a damn fucking sense of humor

some are just here to fight and bicker and be angry.....
some people just don't know when you are kidding or being serious....
much harder to read people on line unless they are using the emotis

what most seem to lack is a damn fucking sense of humor

It is not the lack I would say but the fact some are daft to what it is, and believe in the bubbly type of humor versus the cold reality of humor.

I see someone walk into a door my first response is to laugh and then ask if they're alright, but the younger generation would ask if they're alright, do they need a lawyer, and was the door sexist, racist or anti-Muslim first...

Cure for depression - (sorry to shout here....)

GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE!

For me to do something nice for someone is not going outside... I love raping and pillaging the village and today society frown on such acts... Oh, I would have made a great Viking only if I were tall enough...

Forum List

Back