It's Funny How Team Arm Ukraine Is Also Team Disarm America.

Have you noticed that the very virtue-signaling dems and RINOs that want to arm Ukrainian citizens to the teeth are, by and large, the very same ones that are striving to disarm Americans.
no! it seems to me that there is a call to arm the
Ukrainian military---not the population

no! it seems to me that there is a call to arm the
Ukrainian military---not the population
That's wrong, they were civilians that were dragooned into service with no prior .mil training....One politician got two AKs, one for him and one for his wife. They went on youtube to figure out how they operated.

Hell, he just picked them up from a pile that was being offloaded from the back of a truck onto the street.

I think there is a call to send large amounts of cash there for more kickbacks.
can you cite a source for this information? My sense is that
there is a "CALL (s)" to donate money for the rebuilding of
Ukraine and for military support. To make it simple ---the attack
upon Ukraine is considered a result of Russian aggression to which
people in the USA are opposed

The Ukraine is also one of if not the biggest moneymaking endeavors for many Democrats.....the more money sent the more kicked back. Yeah I understand all about Russian aggression, but this foreign country is getting a lot of funding that could be used right here for actual Americans....not the ones getting rich in office.

The Ukraine is also one of if not the biggest moneymaking endeavors for many Democrats.....the more money sent the more kicked back. Yeah I understand all about Russian aggression, but this foreign country is getting a lot of funding that could be used right here for actual Americans....not the ones getting rich in office.
you are engaging in conjecture

you are engaging in conjecture
Oooohhh, well we know all about Poopeypants kid, I understand Horseyface Kerry and Pelosi also have kids involved in the Ukraine moneymaking endeavor....they sure are deep millionaires for being servants of the people, no?

Have you noticed that the very virtue-signaling dems and RINOs that want to arm Ukrainian citizens to the teeth are, by and large, the very same ones that are striving to disarm Americans.

So you are comparing arming a military force with arming an 18 year old monster who wants to kill blacks and 10 year olds

There are reports that the Ukrainian .mil members are selling US made Javelin missiles to Syrian militants for 15K a pop.

There are also reports of those missiles being used to destroy hundreds of Russian tanks

You don't find it strange that the Dimmers are sooooo interested in funding the Ukraine now?

You mean now that Ukraine is being invaded by Russia?

Don’t you find it strange that RepubliKlans defend Russia and urge the US to ignore their invasion?

Last edited:
That's wrong, they were civilians that were dragooned into service with no prior .mil training....One politician got two AKs, one for him and one for his wife. They went on youtube to figure out how they operated.

Hell, he just picked them up from a pile that was being offloaded from the back of a truck onto the street.
You're reaching again.

You mean now that Ukraine is being invaded by Russia?

Don’t you find it strange that RepubliKlans defend Russia and urge the US to ignore their invasion?
That's what I find strange, we all know how they feel about largely white countries that limit immigration (Russia, Hungary, other Eastern European shitholes, etc..) but the reason that Repugs love Russia so much is because their Lord and Master, Donald Trump, is firmly up Putin's ass.

As far as Tucker Carlson goes, I have no idea why he loves Russia so much, but likely is because he is firmly up Trump's ass.

It must be a wonderful feeling to be the one person designated to speak for "people in the USA".

That's what I find strange, we all know how they feel about largely white countries that limit immigration (Russia, Hungary, other Eastern European shitholes, etc..) but the reason that Repugs love Russia so much is because their Lord and Master, Donald Trump, is firmly up Putin's ass.

As far as Tucker Carlson goes, I have no idea why he loves Russia so much, but likely is because he is firmly up Trump's ass.
I just find the alliance between US Conservatives and Republicans to be odd

Beyond your example, you have Margie Greene saying….Russian Lives Matter and Cawthorne saying Zelensky is the thug……All MAGA Republicans

Republicans traditionally were anti USSR but now they have moved into Putin’s corner in reestablishing the old USSR

Forum List

Back