"It’s either Trump or the Republican Party. Not both."

If it goes to a brokered convention, I don't think the party will choose Bush.

My belief is that Mitt will be asked to take the bullet, and he will chose Rubio to share the pain.

The campaign will be a short one, so I think Mitt's wife will say "go do it, but I can't help." Her MS has not been nice this last year.

You are correct. But it is a relatively small island. Not really comparable to the US. I just spent 10 days there this summer. The wife and I loved it. Gonna be our winter home.

Size doesn't matter.

What matters is they have the right to craft Immigration Policy based on what benefits their citizens, not the interests of the want to be Immigrants, who have no right to move there.

If the fine people of Bermuda have the right, then so do Americans.

Plenty of room here. Not so much there. I get your point but it's not necessary here like in Bermuda.

Irrelevant to the point.

They have the right to craft immigration policy to the benefit of their citizens.

So do we.

They have the right to deny immigration to who ever they want.

So do we.

They choose to look out for the interests of their citizens.

We should learn from their fine example.

Your fear and resentment of Muslims is not a good enough reason for the US to discard the values that make us great.

We know how it costs US to import Muslims.

What is the benefit, if any, that out weights that?

How does it " cost us to import Muslims"?
2 million Muslims have come here since 9/11. What price have we payed?

You are correct. But it is a relatively small island. Not really comparable to the US. I just spent 10 days there this summer. The wife and I loved it. Gonna be our winter home.

Size doesn't matter.

What matters is they have the right to craft Immigration Policy based on what benefits their citizens, not the interests of the want to be Immigrants, who have no right to move there.

Plenty of room here. Not so much there. I get your point but it's not necessary here like in Bermuda.

Irrelevant to the point.

They have the right to craft immigration policy to the benefit of their citizens.

So do we.

So do we.

Your fear and resentment of Muslims is not a good enough reason for the US to discard the values that make us great.

What values are those, importing savages who reject our values?

You're a major league idiot.

Right back at ya slick except I'll add major league bigot as well.

Oh, and Jake, there is nothing funny about my Bermuda question.

If it is completely horrifically wrong for Trump to want to bar Muslims from immigrating to the US, is it also completely horrifically wrong for the Bermudians to bar you from immigrating there?

Do you feel you have a Right to move to Bermuda and live there?

You can move to Bermuda and live there. Half the population is expats.

I forget the details, but on a recent visit to the place I was informed that they have very strict rules to severely limit people from moving there because they don't want to be swamped with rich people who would ruin the island for Bermudians.

I was impressed and jealous of the way they were crafting laws to benefit their citizens, instead of some bullshit ideological nonsense.

You wouldn't love it if it was infested with muzzie savages.

And you'll probably never set eyes on it.

Size doesn't matter.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

Most Americans oppose Trumps poll by two to one.

Does not bode well for him.

Wrong.

Size doesn't matter.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

The difference is I proved you're an idiot.

Oh, and Jake, there is nothing funny about my Bermuda question.

If it is completely horrifically wrong for Trump to want to bar Muslims from immigrating to the US, is it also completely horrifically wrong for the Bermudians to bar you from immigrating there?

Do you feel you have a Right to move to Bermuda and live there?

You can move to Bermuda and live there. Half the population is expats.

I forget the details, but on a recent visit to the place I was informed that they have very strict rules to severely limit people from moving there because they don't want to be swamped with rich people who would ruin the island for Bermudians.

I was impressed and jealous of the way they were crafting laws to benefit their citizens, instead of some bullshit ideological nonsense.

You wouldn't love it if it was infested with muzzie savages.

And you'll probably never set eyes on it.

I've been to better places. So what? How is that relevant?

My belief is that Mitt will be asked to take the bullet, and he will chose Rubio to share the pain.

The campaign will be a short one, so I think Mitt's wife will say "go do it, but I can't help." Her MS has not been nice this last year.

I don't know how a brokered convention works but wouldn't Romney have needed to file with the FEC to be a presidential candidate before the deadline? Is he even eligible? How do they bypass that rule?

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

Sure thing sparky.
Be sure to check under your bed. The FBI has intelligence that ISIS is planning attacks while you're sleeping.

Size doesn't matter.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

The government pays Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries a certain amount to cover the cost of admitting each immigrant. Furthermore, they go on welfare the day they step foot in this country. The government provides them with food, shelter, clothing and medical care for a given length of time.

The final cost is the cost of allowing people who are hostile to our values and our culture to displace people born here.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

Sure thing sparky.
Be sure to check under your bed. The FBI has intelligence that ISIS is planning attacks while you're sleeping.

If you had any logic or facts to support your case, you would have used them.

A solid majority of Americans opposes Donald Trump's plan to halt entry of Muslims into the U.S.

That's the conclusion of a new NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll in the wake of the Republican presidential candidate's proposal. Fifty-seven percent of American adults oppose it, while 25 percent support it.

Most Americans oppose Trump's Muslim ban: Poll

This does not bode well for a Trump general election.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

The government pays Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries a certain amount to cover the cost of admitting each immigrant. Furthermore, they go on welfare the day they step foot in this country. The government provides them with food, shelter, clothing and medical care for a given length of time.

The final cost is the cost of allowing people who are hostile to our values and our culture to displace people born here.

Not immigrants fool. Refugees. Big difference.
They also require them to find work.
No one is displaced here fool.

back to the op ..

Trump is toast.

write that down.
And Trump will tell you he will be the best toast that ever was, that all Americans like Trump toast, and it will cost cheaper, and he will make Fiji pay for it.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

The government is paying Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries to take care of them. That's simply a fact, and they do go on welfare for a period of time. The claim that they don't displace Americans is too idiotic and fatuous to bother refuting.

Sure thing sparky.

If you had any logic or facts to support your case, you would have used them.

I used nothing but logic. Apparently it sailed right over your head.

Brining in a guy who's not a candidate would be pretty dark. But, even assuming Trump has the most pledged delegates, unless he's got the 1236Plus, he has no more "entitlement" to the nomination than anyone else. Probably the Trumptets would scream like castrated calves, but the reality to how the game is played is that if there's no first ballot winner .... it comes to horse trading. Delegates are released. "What'll it take for you to ask your formerly delegates to support me?" And it is naked horse trading .... with cabinet spots and such in the air. And it comes down not just to blatant self-interest but also who do they think can win.

So, if the party picked the second place guy, the Trumpets in reality would have nothing to cry about. If your candidate becomes an anathema in his own party ....

The government is paying Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries to take care of them. That's simply a fact, and they do go on welfare for a period of time. The claim that they don't displace Americans is too idiotic and fatuous to bother refuting.

In what way(s) does allowing refugees assylum displace Americans and from where?

Size doesn't matter.

Irrelevant to the point.

So do we.

So do we.

Ask those that died in Boston.

Meanwhile what has been the benefit?

Forum List

Back