Did the USSR or does ISIS threaten our lives more?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Answer:
1) ISIS because they are happy to die maniacs while USSR was not either and,
2) modern tech. makes WMD's available to many even rabid mad dog Muslim terrorist maniacs.

ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the planet .

Why would they scare you ?

only because they threaten to kill millions of us with readily available WMD's. See why we say the liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible?

only because they threaten to kill millions of us with readily available WMD's. See why we say the liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible?

We better get you a pair of adult Constitutional diapers.

images

You're more likely to die from this...

16138750-Big-hamburger-on-white-background-Stock-Photo-hamburger-burger-cheeseburger.jpg

We better get you a pair of adult Constitutional diapers.

images

You're more likely to die from this...

16138750-Big-hamburger-on-white-background-Stock-Photo-hamburger-burger-cheeseburger.jpg
typical liberal far too stupid for substance

I'll bite . "What WMDS ?"

ISIS has not attacked us at home . That dude was an ISIS wannabe .

OBL and San Bernadino are virtually the same i their desire to kill us. And all crazy and all may gain WMD's soon

You do know we've been bombing ISIS for months . If they do attack us, it shouldn't be a surprise since we are warring with them.

OBL and San Bernadino are virtually the same i their desire to kill us. And all crazy and all may gain WMD's soon

You watch to many GI Joe movies . It's not like when COBRA made that weather machine to destroy America . You'll be ok !!

You do know we've been bombing ISIS for months . If they do attack us, it shouldn't be a surprise since we are warring with them.

yes dear, the idea is to prevent the attack, especially an WMD attack.

Your right ! We should start some sort of "homeland security department ". And give them a bottomless budget all in the name of keeping us safe !!

yes dear, the idea is to prevent the attack, especially an WMD attack.

Your right ! We should start some sort of "homeland security department ". And give them a bottomless budget all in the name of keeping us safe !!

dear stupid we already have a Homeland Security Dept!!!

Forum List

Back