It's Christmas in March! EXCLUSIVE: Dem Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russia

This is why there will never be a full, comprehensive investigation into Congressional ties with foreign entities. A truly independent investigator would uncover too much.

Be still my heart! This stuff is awesome. Check it out.

"Democrat super-lobbyist Tony Podesta was paid $170,000 over a six-month period last year to represent Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank, seeking to end one of the Obama administration’s economic sanctions against that country, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Podesta, founder and chairman of the Podesta Group, is listed as a key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics."

More at link:

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank#.
Isn't that what lobbyists do? Why is this "awesome?"

The Russian bank he represents is nicknamed the KGB bank because the largest shareholder is the Russian government.

In other words Podesta is a true agent for the Russians. So while the Democrats keep screaming "Comrade Trump" the real employees of the Russian government are the Podesta Group.

Sweet.

"Democrat super-lobbyist Tony Podesta was paid $170,000 over a six-month period last year to represent Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank, seeking to end one of the Obama administration’s economic sanctions against that country, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Podesta, founder and chairman of the Podesta Group, is listed as a key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics."

More at link:

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank#.

So you're opposed to working for a living? And besides if I somehow managed to beat the Russians out of 170k over a six month period of time I'd consider that a job well done. ;)

More at link:

So you're opposed to working for a living? And besides if I somehow managed to beat the Russians out of 170k over a six month period of time I'd consider that a job well done. ;)
The Clinton Cartel gets millions from foreign governments and that $170K for Ratface was his cut. I want to see him in jail along with the Clintons and the Kenyan.

More at link:

Not such a good move by the Ruskies. I wonder how much Trump got?

More at link:

The Daily Caller? Funny. I'll hold out for a more credible source that doesn't bombard Trumpbots with fake news.

More at link:

and if he did (and given you're posting from rightwingnutville, that's pretty much hit or miss) was he a registered lobbyist for a foreign country.... or was he a lying soviet agent like trump's former campaign manager.

dismissed loon.

Podesta was working for the 'KGB Bank' that has direct ties to Putin and their Spy agency. He BROKE THE LAW by refusing to register himself as a Foreign Agent to lobby for them.

Where are the 'Patriotic' Country-Loving' snowflakes who 'have only gone after Trump because they want to keep the country safe' NOW that a potential SPY, a RUSSIAN MOLE, has been identified in their midst? Where's the condemnation of Podesta, the calls for an immediate investigation? He broke the law - where are the calls for the DOJ to indict / arrest Podesta?

you don't get much more 'connected' to Putin, Russia, and their Spy agencies than THIS!

The FACT that the FBI cleared Trump of being in collusion with Vlad and the Russians yet the snowflakes still push the lie that he IS connected (with no evidence) yet are so eager to brush aside / ignore Podesta being exposed as a paid mole / lobbyist for Vladimir Putin and the Russian spy Agency tells everyone everything they need to know about snowflakes and their FALSE campaign against Trump.

More at link:

The Daily Caller? Funny. I'll hold out for a more credible source that doesn't bombard Trumpbots with fake news.

Refute the source then.

dismissed loon.
Why? Because you say so, snowflake?

Podesta lobbied for the Russian bank.
He was paid $170k
He failed to register as a 'Foreign Agent' as required by the law (FARA) - CRIME
The bank is known as 'The KGB Bank' because it is run by Vlad's Ex-KGB buds and is closely tied to Vladimir Putin and Russia's Spy Agency

How quickly you are to 'dismiss' something so troublesome.

If / Since this is true, one should immediately wonder if the 'Russian hacking of Podesta's PC / files' was truly a job of 'hacking' or was Podesta giving them something they PAID for?

dismissed loon.
Why? Because you say so, snowflake?

Podesta lobbied for the Russian bank.
He was paid $170k
He failed to register as a 'Foreign Agent' as required by the law (FARA) - CRIME
The bank is known as 'The KGB Bank' because it is run by Vlad's Ex-KGB buds and is closely tied to Vladimir Putin and Russia's Spy Agency

How quickly you are to 'dismiss' something so troublesome.

If / Since this is true, one should immediately wonder if the 'Russian hacking of Podesta's PC / files' was truly a job of 'hacking' or was Podesta giving them something they PAID for?

When Trump releases his tax returns and Sessions is impeached for perjury - I'll start caring about such things. Until then - it's just noise.

More at link:

Ya...I'm trying to figure that out as well...he's a lobbyist...so...like...so what :dunno:

If he were an elected official, it would be another story entirely.

More at link:

Except he didn't. Stupid thread.
How so?

Podesta was working for the 'KGB Bank' that has direct ties to Putin and their Spy agency. He BROKE THE LAW by refusing to register himself as a Foreign Agent to lobby for them.

Where are the 'Patriotic' Country-Loving' snowflakes who 'have only gone after Trump because they want to keep the country safe' NOW that a potential SPY, a RUSSIAN MOLE, has been identified in their midst? Where's the condemnation of Podesta, the calls for an immediate investigation? He broke the law - where are the calls for the DOJ to indict / arrest Podesta?

you don't get much more 'connected' to Putin, Russia, and their Spy agencies than THIS!

The FACT that the FBI cleared Trump of being in collusion with Vlad and the Russians yet the snowflakes still push the lie that he IS connected (with no evidence) yet are so eager to brush aside / ignore Podesta being exposed as a paid mole / lobbyist for Vladimir Putin and the Russian spy Agency tells everyone everything they need to know about snowflakes and their FALSE campaign against Trump.

Have you seen this? Made my head spin. It goes back to the Panama Papers scandal.

Panama Papers Reveal Clinton’s Kremlin Connection
John and Tony Podesta aren’t fooling anyone
By John R. Schindler • 04/07/16 1:00pm

Panama Papers Reveal Clinton’s Kremlin Connection

Obama admitted PUTIN was not a threat in 2012 in front of millions of people during the debates with Romney.

Why are so many people ignoring that?

So, when Obama made his smart assed quip, was he LYING or WRONG?

This was a thing...

He was wrong

More at link:

The Clinton Cartel gets millions from foreign governments and that $170K for Ratface was his cut. I want to see him in jail along with the Clintons and the Kenyan.

Only in the made up world you live in

More at link:

Ya...I'm trying to figure that out as well...he's a lobbyist...so...like...so what :dunno:

Oh but it was ok to investigate Jared Kushner's mother for Russian ties.

:lol:

The hypocrisy here is unreal.

If the government is so damn worried about Russian connections that they forced Deutsche Bank to investigate not only Trump, but Ivanka, Jared Kushner and his mothers bank accounts then family members of the Clinton campaign are fair game.

Family members of the D campaign should now be investigated as well.

Why? Clinton lost. Podesta made no secret he was a lobbyist.

More at link:

Conservative love to make shit up just so they can whine about something

Forum List

Back