It's an emergency

50 years you say?

It wasn’t an emergency on 1/20/2017? If it wasn’t then…why wait over 2 years to declare one? Isn’t an emergency something that needs immediate attention?
Because he worked the process and now hes out of options......

So obviously, you'd have no problem with a future president declaring a national emergency for anything she/he wants on the premise of the Congress not being on board?

Depends on the issue and situation. If the border isn't an emergency nothing is.

50 years you say?

It wasn’t an emergency on 1/20/2017? If it wasn’t then…why wait over 2 years to declare one? Isn’t an emergency something that needs immediate attention?

Thanks for confirming there is no emergency...he took 2 years to "work his options".

well climate change is no emergency, thanks for the logic

Not sure what your point was there but I'd put a hat on. LOL

You do know, I caught your ass on your own logic, you're not used to adl different opinion
You did? When was that?

just using your logic. you guys tell us we have to act NOW.......and when we dont you keep giving us time, not it's about acting NOW...climate change has been going on for more than 2 years according you dupes

I think Trump should accept the settled science that Global Warming is a national emergency and work with the ready, willing, and able Congress and address it. Not sure how that fits into the discussion about immigration but then again, I'm not sure why every defense of the blob ends up in a discussion about Hillary either.

50 years you say?

So obviously, you'd have no problem with a future president declaring a national emergency for anything she/he wants on the premise of the Congress not being on board?

Depends on the issue and situation. If the border isn't an emergency nothing is.

Earlier it was an emergency if the President said it was; now it depends?

Thanks for confirming there is no emergency...he took 2 years to "work his options".

You do know, I caught your ass on your own logic, you're not used to adl different opinion
You did? When was that?

just using your logic. you guys tell us we have to act NOW.......and when we dont you keep giving us time, not it's about acting NOW...climate change has been going on for more than 2 years according you dupes

I think Trump should accept the settled science that Global Warming is a national emergency and work with the ready, willing, and able Congress and address it. Not sure how that fits into the discussion about immigration but then again, I'm not sure why every defense of the blob ends up in a discussion about Hillary either.

well you said an emergency after 2 years isn't an emergency.......I cant make it any simpler

50 years you say?

where did I say that?

You did? When was that?

well you said an emergency after 2 years isn't an emergency.......I cant make it any simpler

After 2 weeks it's not an emergency. An emergency is urgent. Still don't know how this jibes with an immigration debate.

You did? When was that?

After 2 weeks it's not an emergency. An emergency is urgent. Still don't know how this jibes with an immigration debate.

then we can relax in climate change, thanks

50 years you say?

where did I say that?

So this (immigration) isn't an emergency? Or is anything the President declares as an emergency automatically becomes an emergency?

where did I say that?

So this (immigration) isn't an emergency? Or is anything the President declares as an emergency automatically becomes an emergency?

No it's an emergency because we have people entering who we dont know who they are
they rapists and bring drugs and some are good people

so if you think drugs are ok
and having more criminals are good
and having kids being trafficked
and having our social safety net used
and having our jobs taken and with lower wages
then sure no issue exists

50 years you say?

They think its not an emergency on the border because once they cross the border they cant see them anymore... if they die in the desert, no problem. Thats not an emergency... unless your the one dying in the desert.
If they are a mule bringing drugs across... no problem. thats not an emergency... unless it's your kid who is a heroin addict.
If they end up growing pot farms in the southern california sierras, poisioning wild animals, and posing a threat to hikers and campers... no problem... none of that is an emergency... unless you are an endangered species... or an unlucky hiker.
etc etc etc.

50 years you say?

They think its not an emergency on the border because once they cross the border they cant see them anymore... if they die in the desert, no problem. Thats not an emergency... unless your the one dying in the desert.
If they are a mule bringing drugs across... no problem. thats not an emergency... unless it's your kid who is a heroin addict.
If they end up growing pot farms in the southern california sierras, poisioning wild animals, and posing a threat to hikers and campers... no problem... none of that is an emergency... unless you are an endangered species... or an unlucky hiker.
etc etc etc.

No...

Its not an emergency because we've (more or less) have had the same border situation since around 1960. We've had fences in some places, no fences in others. We've had ebbs and flows of migrants from Central America based on conditions in those places. We had 400K detainments last year with a record number--or near record number--of Border Patrol agents on the border which sounds like a lot until you realize that 18 years ago, we had a million detainments (actually multiple years of over a million detainments) with much fewer guards. In those 18 years, our GDP has doubled, our Stock Market has more than doubled, and family income has risen. There is no credible argument for an economic emergency. There is no credible argument for a medical emergency. With violent crime being down, there is no credible argument for a crime emergency.

What we do have is a man-made crisis brought on by Trump.

Just ask every president for the last 50 years

let's start with Obama:

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border

It's only because Obama was so good at staring off into the distance and looked presidential... that his word counted more. Of course its a damn crisis! people are dying of heroin overdose every day.... leave alone all the other things.

Yet Obama deported a near record number of illegals somehow.

where did I say that?

No it's an emergency because we have people entering who we dont know who they are

:290968001256257790-final:

50 years you say?

It was such disastrous situation that Trump went to play golf for 3 days after declaring emergency.

One more republican came to his senses. The rest is congressional impotence.

50 years you say?

etc etc etc.
I dont even think these people care about their kids, politics is the only thing they care about

50 years you say?

It was such disastrous situation that Trump went to play golf for 3 days after declaring emergency.

One more republican came to his senses. The rest is congressional impotence.

yep because thats never happened before. and trump is supposed to do it all himself. yiu guys are retarded

where did I say that?

:290968001256257790-final:

typical response, you cant argue against me because of the positions you take

Just ask every president for the last 50 years

let's start with Obama:

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border

It's only because Obama was so good at staring off into the distance and looked presidential... that his word counted more. Of course its a damn crisis! people are dying of heroin overdose every day.... leave alone all the other things.

Yet Obama deported a near record number of illegals somehow.

Wait I never heard about that, so hes racist and hates brown people?

50 years you say?

etc etc etc.

No...

Its not an emergency because we've (more or less) have had the same border situation since around 1960. We've had fences in some places, no fences in others. We've had ebbs and flows of migrants from Central America based on conditions in those places. We had 400K detainments last year with a record number--or near record number--of Border Patrol agents on the border which sounds like a lot until you realize that 18 years ago, we had a million detainments (actually multiple years of over a million detainments) with much fewer guards. In those 18 years, our GDP has doubled, our Stock Market has more than doubled, and family income has risen. There is no credible argument for an economic emergency. There is no credible argument for a medical emergency. With violent crime being down, there is no credible argument for a crime emergency.

What we do have is a man-made crisis brought on by Trump.
well maybe we didnt have to press one for English or use up our safety net and maybe some people want to end that practice, because we having alot more issues now

I heard all this shit about the travel ban, but noone talks as about it
it was a great idea well implemented

Forum List

Back