the free market will fix health care, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
flood insurance, car insurance is the magic of the free market. in Florida, you are not mandated to buy insurance for earthquakes. i feel like i'm explaining to the tiny Soviet woman after the cold war how she's gonna get bread. just allow us to buy health the way we buy orange juice, houses, TV's, all these things get better and cheaper over time through the magic of the free market, my friends!

• Banned
corporations want to make money. it's the right approach to life, friends!

• Banned
liberals are terrified to debate me. i can smell the aroma of fear from here!

flood insurance, car insurance is the magic of the free market. in Florida, you are not mandated to buy insurance for earthquakes. i feel like i'm explaining to the tiny Soviet woman after the cold war how she's gonna get bread. just allow us to buy health the way we buy orange juice, houses, TV's, all these things get better and cheaper over time through the magic of the free market, my friends!
you can't fool us anymore; 1929 already happened.

Yep, that means communism is better, except, I'd rather live in 1929 US than in any year of the USSR

We have medicare because it's not cost effective to cover old people. We have every other social program because there is no way to handle problems free market style if there is no money to be made.

Yep, that means communism is better, except, I'd rather live in 1929 US than in any year of the USSR
they beat us to outer space. there was no reason for them to actually compete with us in a Cold War; an Industrial Automation race would have favored them and put the US on a path for a Mission to Mars instead of a useless drug war.

Forum List

Back