It's an emergency

50 years you say?

It wasn’t an emergency on 1/20/2017? If it wasn’t then…why wait over 2 years to declare one? Isn’t an emergency something that needs immediate attention?
Because he worked the process and now hes out of options......

Just ask every president for the last 50 years

let's start with Obama:

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
Did he shut the government down over it?

No?

Then what the fuck are you on about?
you are a cultural imperialist. you want all these Mexicans

I want legal immigrants. Heck, double or triple the immigration quota and I'll go help lay bricks or pour concrete. Its the saps against minimum wage who skirt their patriotic duty by hiring illegals that cause the problems.

What would FDR have done?
internment camps

let's start with Obama:

Did he shut the government down over it?

No?

Then what the fuck are you on about?
you are a cultural imperialist. you want all these Mexicans

I want legal immigrants. Heck, double or triple the immigration quota and I'll go help lay bricks or pour concrete. Its the saps against minimum wage who skirt their patriotic duty by hiring illegals that cause the problems.

What would FDR have done?

I dunno, what did FDR do with the Mexican border? He had one, We can look back and see.

What"s the correct thing to do?

I'll sign off on a wall if we can double the immigration cap and have mandatory jail for those who hire illegals.

The immigration cap is a win for me in an attempt to increase the demand for property in the U.S. This will lead to a higher tax base to support our military with. Gotta project power right next to the Chinese.

The jail time for those who hire illegals is a win for Democrats who support minimum wage.

Jail time is also a win for Patriotic republicans who are no doubt against economic incentives for illegals.

I'm on board, but if the Democrats care about wages, why are they so hostile to fixing the border?

let's start with Obama:

Just ask me though and I'll say an emergency isn't something that's been going on for 50 years. We need different words for different things.

This all reminds of that guy whom doesn’t dare declare his heroin addiction an emergency until the moment he overdoses and almost dies...haha
Look, desperate wetback loving fools want to believe that since good, real Americans have looked the other way for decades and haven’t dealt with the issue they’ve lost their right to finally decide this issue belongs at the top of priority list.
Pretty unAmerican philosophy huh?

Heck yeah. When that hose has been dripping for 60 years its hardly an emergency.

Some people dont want to address it for political reasons....

We should rename the gun background checks legislation to the "STOP GUNNING DOWN CHILDREN IN CLASSROOMS ACT"

THAT'S AN EMERGENCY!
Not as much as our borders. How many people were killed by drunking immigrants, gangster immigrants and murder by immigrants?

How many children were killed by guns in schools for the same time period?

let's start with Obama:

Again I would suggest you need to read the article. It does not support Trump's national emergency. Obama's problem was a wave of unaccompanied children. Also Obama never declared a national emergency.

we have the same types of waves and so what, he called it a crisis.....and he was OP pen borders......I guess the money men got to him

let's start with Obama:

Just ask me though and I'll say an emergency isn't something that's been going on for 50 years. We need different words for different things.

This all reminds of that guy whom doesn’t dare declare his heroin addiction an emergency until the moment he overdoses and almost dies...haha
Look, desperate wetback loving fools want to believe that since good, real Americans have looked the other way for decades and haven’t dealt with the issue they’ve lost their right to finally decide this issue belongs at the top of priority list.

You are the one who is unAmerican. You are trying to overturn the results of the midterm elections. Americans gave Democrats the House as a check on Trump. Americans do not see a wall as a necessary security measure. Americans support a path to citizenship and DACA.

They do not care about DACA......just ask Schumer.....he lost on it

You are the one who is unAmerican. You are trying to overturn the results of the midterm elections. Americans gave Democrats the House as a check on Trump. Americans do not see a wall as a necessary security measure. Americans support a path to citizenship and DACA.

Are you posting from your shithole in Wetbackville right now Gustavo?

You turn everywhere you go into a shithole. Racists like you are good little Nazis.

Haha...you don’t know anything about racial demographics in shitholes do you?

Racists turn everything into a shithole.

50 years you say?

It wasn’t an emergency on 1/20/2017? If it wasn’t then…why wait over 2 years to declare one? Isn’t an emergency something that needs immediate attention?

Thanks for confirming there is no emergency...he took 2 years to "work his options".

well climate change is no emergency, thanks for the logic

Not sure what your point was there but I'd put a hat on. LOL

let's start with Obama:

The reason is because most people do not base their voting on immigration. Trump tried it in 2018 and it accelerated Republican losses in the House.

50 years you say?

So obviously, you'd have no problem with a future president declaring a national emergency for anything she/he wants on the premise of the Congress not being on board?

50 years you say?

Thanks for confirming there is no emergency...he took 2 years to "work his options".

well climate change is no emergency, thanks for the logic

Not sure what your point was there but I'd put a hat on. LOL

You do know, I caught your ass on your own logic, you're not used to adl different opinion

just using your logic. you guys tell us we have to act NOW.......and when we dont you keep giving us time, not it's about acting NOW...climate change has been going on for more than 2 years according you dupes

let's start with Obama:

The reason is because most people do not base their voting on immigration. Trump tried it in 2018 and it accelerated Republican losses in the House.

Huh?
so why did he get elected in 2016......no it's not Russia
and 2018 had nothing to do with issues.

Forum List

Back