The interview that changed the political landscape of America forever.

• Banned
Coulter: "immigrants are more dangerous than ISIS. if you dont want to get killed by ISIS, dont fly to Syria. if you dont want to get killed by immigrants, there's nothing i can tell you"

Coulter: "immigrants are more dangerous than ISIS. if you dont want to get killed by ISIS, dont fly to Syria. if you dont want to get killed by immigrants, there's nothing i can tell you"
interesting statement.
It's fear mongering, unless you equate the average illegal with the average ISIS member, which no one with any intelligence would do.

Trump watched this, asked for an advanced copy of Adios America from Coulter and a month later announced his presidency basing his entire platform on the content of the book (straight up lifted)

Ann Coulter Debates Jorge Ramos on Immigration - Fusion TV (May 26th 2015) 1080p

Was she going back in time and giving advice to Native Americans?

Or have you been killed by an immigrant from Italy or Ireland or something?

I love when liberals say this about Indians.

It is the prime example of why liberals have to be unclear about the shit they say.

Cause on one hand, they are admitting that they know that immigration is dangerous for the culture being "immigrated" to.

But on the other, they are for massive immigration to AMERICA.

Even though they just admitted, sort of, that they know that is dangerous for the people being immigrated TO.

How do they juggle this contradiction?

They are unclear and if you press them, they call you a racist.

It is literally , ALL THEY HAVE.

Trump watched this, asked for an advanced copy of Adios America from Coulter and a month later announced his presidency basing his entire platform on the content of the book (straight up lifted)

Ann Coulter Debates Jorge Ramos on Immigration - Fusion TV (May 26th 2015) 1080p

It is the prime example of why liberals have to be unclear about the shit they say.

Cause on one hand, they are admitting that they know that immigration is dangerous for the culture being "immigrated" to.

Even though they just admitted, sort of, that they know that is dangerous for the people being immigrated TO.

In your love of name calling in a fluid world of liberal and conservative beliefs you missed the point.

Whites, browns, reds, blacks, yellows, whatever. Go look up the GDP of this immigrant loving country. If anything we need more legal immigrants to fix our property value problems.

In your love of name calling in a fluid world of liberal and conservative beliefs you missed the point.

Whites, browns, reds, blacks, yellows, whatever. Go look up the GDP of this immigrant loving country. If anything we need more legal immigrants to fix our property value problems.

And you dodge the point, which is the contraction between your view of immigration as bad (for Indians) while you are for it, for US.

Which completely validates the second part of my post, when I discuss how liberals will not address this hug contradiction in their thinking/positions.

the peaceful yoga instructor was shot because of this idea that immigrants should get affirmative action. a Somali was rushed through the exam and put on the police force and he killed someone!

Yet the US has roughly 840,000 people on parole and a staggering 3.7 million people on probation

roughly 2.3 million are in jail

I think that there is a bigger picture than immigrants are more dangerous than ISIS

Of course according to trump ISIS has been defeated so are they still dangerous

Its like saying trump having a tweeter account is more dangerous than Putin with a whole nation resources at his beckoning with all those nukes, hackers, and Russian oligarch.

what a minute we have all those too

Oh well, I guess all those children that got separated from parents at the border are really dangerous

Now they can play violent video games and learn how to be a criminal

Yet the US has roughly 840,000 people on parole and a staggering 3.7 million people on probation

roughly 2.3 million are in jail

I think that there is a bigger picture than immigrants are more dangerous than ISIS

Of course according to trump ISIS has been defeated so are they still dangerous

Its like saying trump having a tweeter account is more dangerous than Putin with a whole nation resources at his beckoning with all those nukes, hackers, and Russian oligarch.

what a minute we have all those too

Oh well, I guess all those children that got separated from parents at the border are really dangerous

Now they can play violent video games and learn how to be a criminal

Was there supposed to be a point in that pile of puke?

Forum List

Back