It's an emergency

diversity is bringing folks from all countries all over the world. we're bringing in folks only from Mexico. that's not diversity. that's just changing our culture from American to Mexican, from law-abiding to criminal

Southern boarder crossings isnt tge emergency. Illegal aliens are.
Why doesnt he address the whole problem?

50 years you say?

It wasn’t an emergency on 1/20/2017? If it wasn’t then…why wait over 2 years to declare one? Isn’t an emergency something that needs immediate attention?

Just ask every president for the last 50 years

let's start with Obama:

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
Did he shut the government down over it?

No?

Then what the fuck are you on about?
you are a cultural imperialist. you want all these Mexicans

I want legal immigrants. Heck, double or triple the immigration quota and I'll go help lay bricks or pour concrete. Its the saps against minimum wage who skirt their patriotic duty by hiring illegals that cause the problems.

let's start with Obama:

No?

I want legal immigrants. Heck, double or triple the immigration quota and I'll go help lay bricks or pour concrete. Its the saps against minimum wage who skirt their patriotic duty by hiring illegals that cause the problems.
I agree with you, Toronado. There are many immigrants who have made their lives here in the US, got great jobs and worked hard. They became American citizens and were welcomed.

if Romney had gotten 70 percent of the Hispanic vote, he still would have lost. if he had gotten 5 percent more of the white vote, he would have won. FUCK HISPANICS, DONALD! FOCUS ON WHITES! WHITES! WHITES!

let's start with Obama:

No?

The question you should ask...Did he do ANYTHING about it?
He spent billions on border defenses that made sense and deported more illegal criminals than anyone ever... Change the channel and get some actual news, super duper. The 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would have ended this mess. Blocked and fear mongered by the GOP forever. Turns out the GOP Loves the cheap easily bullied labor and can distract you brain-washed functional morons with no problem....

let's start with Obama:

No?

What would FDR have done?

let's start with Obama:

No?

Yes, he did. he sold assault rifles at bargain basement prices to the cartels, so they could shoot police officers on both sides of the border.

let's start with Obama:

No?

Yes, he did. he sold assault rifles at bargain basement prices to the cartels, so they could shoot police officers on both sides of the border.
Forgot about that. Thanks

We should rename the gun background checks legislation to the "STOP GUNNING DOWN CHILDREN IN CLASSROOMS ACT"

THAT'S AN EMERGENCY!

let's start with Obama:

No?

What would FDR have done?

I dunno, what did FDR do with the Mexican border? He had one, We can look back and see.

What"s the correct thing to do?

I'll sign off on a wall if we can double the immigration cap and have mandatory jail for those who hire illegals.

The immigration cap is a win for me in an attempt to increase the demand for property in the U.S. This will lead to a higher tax base to support our military with. Gotta project power right next to the Chinese.

The jail time for those who hire illegals is a win for Democrats who support minimum wage.

Jail time is also a win for Patriotic republicans who are no doubt against economic incentives for illegals.

Forum List

Back