It's an emergency

Just ask every president for the last 50 years

let's start with Obama:

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
Did he shut the government down over it?

No?

Then what the fuck are you on about?
you are a cultural imperialist. you want all these Mexicans

I want legal immigrants. Heck, double or triple the immigration quota and I'll go help lay bricks or pour concrete. Its the saps against minimum wage who skirt their patriotic duty by hiring illegals that cause the problems.

What would FDR have done?

I dunno, what did FDR do with the Mexican border? He had one, We can look back and see.

What"s the correct thing to do?

I'll sign off on a wall if we can double the immigration cap and have mandatory jail for those who hire illegals.

The immigration cap is a win for me in an attempt to increase the demand for property in the U.S. This will lead to a higher tax base to support our military with. Gotta project power right next to the Chinese.

The jail time for those who hire illegals is a win for Democrats who support minimum wage.

Jail time is also a win for Patriotic republicans who are no doubt against economic incentives for illegals.

Well thought out.
I'd add mandatory voter ID laws on top of it.

let's start with Obama:

Just ask me though and I'll say an emergency isn't something that's been going on for 50 years. We need different words for different things.

This all reminds of that guy whom doesn’t dare declare his heroin addiction an emergency until the moment he overdoses and almost dies...haha
Look, desperate wetback loving fools want to believe that since good, real Americans have looked the other way for decades and haven’t dealt with the issue they’ve lost their right to finally decide this issue belongs at the top of priority list.
Pretty unAmerican philosophy huh?

let's start with Obama:

Just ask me though and I'll say an emergency isn't something that's been going on for 50 years. We need different words for different things.

This all reminds of that guy whom doesn’t dare declare his heroin addiction an emergency until the moment he overdoses and almost dies...haha
Look, desperate wetback loving fools want to believe that since good, real Americans have looked the other way for decades and haven’t dealt with the issue they’ve lost their right to finally decide this issue belongs at the top of priority list.

Heck yeah. When that hose has been dripping for 60 years its hardly an emergency.

Why don't you people stop bitching. So you may get killed or raped by an illegal, just deal with it. Take one for the Dem team. /sarcasm

let's start with Obama:

Heck yeah. When that hose has been dripping for 60 years its hardly an emergency.

You forget that someone new comes along every 4-8 years with a new, different perspective...this new guys perspective aligns with the 30 states and 2,623 counties that sent him to D.C.

let's start with Obama:

You forget that someone new comes along every 4-8 years with a new, different perspective...this new guys perspective aligns with the 30 states and 2,623 counties that sent him to D.C.

We got a new President this year?

One who got a majority of the vote?

And you disagree with the OP about how this has "been an emergency" for decades.

Get it straight. Just say why you want to keep them out. I'll say why we should make more citizens. The word games are for party worshipers and preteen girls.

illegals maybe the little guy, but they're not our guy!

they mooch off regular Americans and the little guy, actually!

i'm not afraid of people speaking spanish. it doesn't make me nervous or scared. i know there's some folks scared of that!

let's start with Obama:

And you disagree with the OP about how this has "been an emergency" for decades.

Get it straight. Just say why you want to keep them out. I'll say why we should make more citizens. The word games are for party worshipers and preteen girls.

YES, we have a President who like those who elected him has decided this issue is NOW of paramount concern...he hasn’t lost that right and neither has the American people.
YES, he won the majority, he won 30 states and 2,623 counties....Do you know how our presidential elections work?
This nation has never needed illegal alien wetbacks and we never will.
We The People will decide when we need “more citizens” and said citizens will speak English, possess communication skills and have an intelligence level equivalent to sixth graders at minimum. Sorry bud.

YES, we have a President who like those who elected him has decided this issue is NOW of paramount concern...he hasn’t lost that right and neither has the American people.
YES, he won the majority, he won 30 states and 2,623 counties....Do you know how our presidential elections work?
We The People will decide when we need “more citizens” and said citizens will speak English, possess communication skills and have an intelligence level equivalent to sixth graders at minimum. Sorry bud.

He came to this decision 2 years after he was elected.

He won a majority but received no mandate except he was not Clinton. A majority of people who voted opposed a wall.

We the people have made a decision. That is why the Democrats won the House and suffered a smaller than expected loss in the Senate. We do not need the Trump supporters who are less educated.

let's start with Obama:

You are the one who is unAmerican. You are trying to overturn the results of the midterm elections. Americans gave Democrats the House as a check on Trump. Americans do not see a wall as a necessary security measure. Americans support a path to citizenship and DACA.

let's start with Obama:

You are the one who is unAmerican. You are trying to overturn the results of the midterm elections. Americans gave Democrats the House as a check on Trump. Americans do not see a wall as a necessary security measure. Americans support a path to citizenship and DACA.

Are you posting from your shithole in Wetbackville right now Gustavo?

He came to this decision 2 years after he was elected.

He won a majority but received no mandate except he was not Clinton. A majority of people who voted opposed a wall.

We the people have made a decision. That is why the Democrats won the House and suffered a smaller than expected loss in the Senate. We do not need the Trump supporters who are less educated.

Do less educated people always out earn the more educated?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Boy, that sounds like a repeat of every racist rant against the yellow ppl, Irish, Polish, Italians or whoever.

Quit being a shy and coy. Type in your're a white supremacist so thigs move along faster.

let's start with Obama:

You turn everywhere you go into a shithole. Racists like you are good little Nazis.

Boy, that sounds like a repeat of every racist rant against the yellow ppl, Irish, Polish, Italians or whoever.

Quit being a shy and coy. Type in your're a white supremacist so thigs move along faster.

You’re stuck a few centuries back bud...you don’t want to revert to those times...we had slaves...remember?
Once upon a time this nation needed people...specifically, as our founders indicated, we needed “free white people of good character”. You sure you want to follow the principles of the “good ole days”?

let's start with Obama:

You turn everywhere you go into a shithole. Racists like you are good little Nazis.

Haha...you don’t know anything about racial demographics in shitholes do you?

You’re stuck a few centuries back bud...you don’t want to revert to those times...we had slaves...remember?
Once upon a time this nation needed people...specifically, as our founders indicated, we needed “free white people of good character”. You sure you want to follow the principles of the “good ole days”?

What happened to that proud talk about "us more smart than them" or whatever?"

In regards to needing more ppl, Even back under Obama unemployment was falling. Look at our interest rates and what the government is doing to allow ppl to own homes. Gotta out GDP the Chinese or else their space force will be better than ours.

We only need one more Republican Senator to join us to overturn the President’s sham national emergency. Spread the word to call your Senators now: (202) 224-3121.

Forum List

Back