It's about to get cold as fcuk folks!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Oh boy....

The world is entering a ‘grand solar minimum’ that will cool the planet until the 2050s

Not for nothing....I've seen the climate crusaders lobbing bomb after bomb in here for 11 years now. Thousands of threads posted by these meatheads....and CONSISTENTLY wrong.

Still nobody caring about global warming and now, all going to be freezing their balls off for 30 years!! :coffee:
They'll switch right away, turn on a dime, and call it Global Cooling! Or pretend that "Climate Change" means they can go either way.

Sigh. These leftist HYPOCRITES.

But I remember the last "Day After Tomorrow" mass hysteria (the great movie about the world freezing). It was in the late 70s when I was still taking Science [Magazine] and they went on and ON and on about how the world was sliding (rapidly, immediately) into a global ICE AGE. This went on for some four or five years and I was young, so I believed them. The fools and liars. Eventually it became untenable, as this Global Warming schtick I hope will soon become untenable, and they shut up quickly.

I never really trusted scientists again. Good; that was an appropriate response. Trust but verify, Reagan would say.

From the link:

“ Even more dishonest is the Thomson Reuters Foundation’s claim that “growing food is getting tougher … as a warming planet brings higher sea levels and wilder weather – from droughts to floods”.“

Thats liberal ignorance at its finest

Global warming will increase food production

LOL You will need a three decade supply of bullshit to explain why none of this happens. And the start of cycle #25 has been rather active. Even a full Maunder Minimum would make little difference to the path we are on with the GHGs we are emitting.

Well, if these looney tunes were correct, which they are not, you could always think of it as a mini skating rink. However, were a Maunder Minimum to occur, which is very doubtful, it will just slightly slow the warming.

This may usher in what future generations will refer to as the Era of Erect Nipples! A glorious time is upon us!

LOL You will need a three decade supply of bullshit to explain why none of this happens. And the start of cycle #25 has been rather active. Even a full Maunder Minimum would make little difference to the path we are on with the GHGs we are emitting.

“Paleoclimate evidence has long been informing us of the large natural variations of local, regional and hemispheric climate on decadal, multidecadal to centennial timescales.”
Hong Yan (晏宏), Professor of Geology and Paleoclimatology at the Institute of Earth Environment and Vice Director of the State Key Laboratory of Loess and Quaternary Geology in Xi’an, China

“We know that the Sun is the primary source of energy for the Earth’s atmosphere. So, it always was an obvious potential contributor to recent climate change. My own research over the last 31 years into the behavior of stars that are similar to our Sun, shows that solar variability is the norm, not the exception."
Willie Soon, at the Center for Environmental Research and Earth Sciences (CERES), who also has been researching sun/climate relationships at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (U.S.A.) since 1991

“The possible contribution of the sun to the 20th-century global warming greatly depends on the specific solar and climatic records that are adopted for the analysis."
Nicola Scafetta, Professor of Oceanography and Atmospheric Physics at the University of Naples Federico II (Italy)

“During the past three decades, I have acquired highly precise measurements of brightness changes in over 300 Sun-like stars with a fleet of robotic telescopes developed for this purpose. The data show that, as Sun-like stars age, their rotation slows, and thus their magnetic activity and brightness variability decrease. Stars similar in age and mass to our Sun show brightness changes comparable to the Sun’s and would be expected to affect climate change in their own planetary systems.”
Gregory Henry, Senior Research Scientist in Astronomy, from Tennessee State University’s Center of Excellence in Information Systems (U.S.A.)

“The study of global climate change critically needs an analytical review of scientific studies of solar radiation variations associated with the Earth's orbital motion that could help to determine the role and contributions of solar radiation variations of different physical natures to long-term climate changes."
Valery M. Fedorov, at the Faculty of Geography in Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia

“The Earth’s climate is determined primarily by the radiation it receives from the Sun. The amount of solar radiation the Earth receives has natural variabilities caused by both variations in the intrinsic amount of radiation emitted by the Sun and by variations in the Earth-Sun geometry caused by planetary rotational and orbital variations. Together these natural variations cause the Total Solar Irradiance (TSI) at the Earth to vary cyclically on a number of known periodicities that are synchronized with known past climatic changes.”
Richard C. Willson, Principal Investigator in charge of NASA’s ACRIM series of Sun-monitoring Total Solar Irradiance satellite experiments (U.S.A.)

“The quest to understand how the Earth’s climate is connected to the Sun is one of the oldest science subjects studied by the ancient Greeks and Chinese."
WeiJia Zhang, Professor of Physics at Shaoxing University (China) and a Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society (UK)

Oh boy....

The world is entering a ‘grand solar minimum’ that will cool the planet until the 2050s

Not for nothing....I've seen the climate crusaders lobbing bomb after bomb in here for 11 years now. Thousands of threads posted by these meatheads....and CONSISTENTLY wrong.

Still nobody caring about global warming and now, all going to be freezing their balls off for 30 years!! :coffee:
Your link has no credibility.

FRONT and CENTRE​

At ADVANCE, we’re an independent movement that lives for mainstream Australia.

We’re turning up the volume to give us the power to put your voice out front, so that together we’re heard.

We’re committed to living in a free, safe and prosperous society. And that means restoring the balance by removing the far-left’s control, so our nation’s centred once more on the founding freedoms of its mainstream values.

Because it’s time for Australia to ADVANCE again.

Your link has no credibility.

But that's always the stock narrative from progressives.
When you get pwn'd, nuke the source.

But that doesn't work in the real world. How do we know that?

We know that because the voting public doesn't give a shit about global warming. Obviously, people are choosing the sources that resonate with them.

:hello77:

Forum List

Back