It's a Mistake to Impeach a President During Good Economic Times

Dems will pay a dear price for this mistake.

<< How impeachment could impact the economy — I write here this morning about ways in which a long and ugly impeachment battle could hamper an economy that is already in a bit of a slow patch. >>

What impeachment could mean for the economy
Clinton had the best jobs growth of any president in history, and yet he was impeached by the Republicans over a blowjob.

I wonder how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

Trump is doing a great job as president by a bunch of historical measures...and House Dem's impeach the guy? American citizens will bitch slap Dem's into next week for that. Lets remember it was that idiot Pelosi who in 2010 led the Dem party to the worse defeat in the House in nearly 100 years.

Dems will pay a dear price for this mistake.

<< How impeachment could impact the economy — I write here this morning about ways in which a long and ugly impeachment battle could hamper an economy that is already in a bit of a slow patch. >>

What impeachment could mean for the economy
Clinton had the best jobs growth of any president in history, and yet he was impeached by the Republicans over a blowjob.

Why do we have to keep educating you loons? He lied under oath, and he got what he desrved.

It would be a mistake to remove Trump from Office during good economic times. Wall Street knows Impeachment is just a big game desperation by Democrats to have a shot at 2020. Pelosi not following the Constitution and handing the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate is a clear indicator that this is a game.
Exactly. Dems are gambling with our economy.

They would rather power vs. a good economy. Fundamental transformation of America is the goal where a true 1 percent is created and adequacy and misery for the rest of us.

Clinton deserved to be impeached. Most Americans don't want Trump impeached.

Forum List

Back