It's a Mistake to Impeach a President During Good Economic Times

Dems will pay a dear price for this mistake.

<< How impeachment could impact the economy — I write here this morning about ways in which a long and ugly impeachment battle could hamper an economy that is already in a bit of a slow patch. >>

What impeachment could mean for the economy

Apparently the Constitution means nothing to you!
Like the part of the Constitution that says the Executive Branch must do whatever the House of Representatives say?

<< How impeachment could impact the economy — I write here this morning about ways in which a long and ugly impeachment battle could hamper an economy that is already in a bit of a slow patch. >>

Like the part of the Constitution that says the Executive Branch must do whatever the House of Representatives say?

No, like the part that says that the House has the responsibility of oversight.

What section is that?

What section is that?

Congressional oversight - Wikipedia

What section is that?

Congressional oversight - Wikipedia

Thanks!

Under the United States Constitution, the federal government includes three branches:

• the legislative branch, consisting of a bicameral Congress with a House of Representatives and a Senate;

I'm simply amazed how many people are quoting the Constitution when they mainly use it for ass wipe.

If I hear James Madison's name again I'm shooting Dolly.

What section is that?
The Wikpedia section.

What section is that?
The Wikpedia section.
I guess you don’t understand.

House of Representatives AND Senate is Congress.

I'm simply amazed how many people are quoting the Constitution when they mainly use it for ass wipe.

If I hear James Madison's name again I'm shooting Dolly.
James Madison.
upload_2019-12-22_19-27-49.jpeg

What section is that?
The Wikpedia section.
I guess you don’t understand.

House of Representatives AND Senate is Congress.
No. I'm just saying when I see Wiki, It usually sucks dicki. Not always. BUT!!!

Wall Street had a rally the day Trump was impeached.

It would be a mistake to remove Trump from Office during good economic times. Wall Street knows Impeachment is just a big game desperation by Democrats to have a shot at 2020. Pelosi not following the Constitution and handing the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate is a clear indicator that this is a game.

It would be a mistake to remove Trump from Office during good economic times. Wall Street knows Impeachment is just a big game desperation by Democrats to have a shot at 2020. Pelosi not following the Constitution and handing the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate is a clear indicator that this is a game.
Exactly. Dems are gambling with our economy.

Wall Street had a rally the day Trump was impeached.

HOGWASH,

The constitution does not give a time requirement on when to turn it over, the rules on it, says she can NOT turn it over to the Senate until they are in session, so while they are on break, she can NOT turn it over... even if she wanted to.

In Johnson's impeachment, the House did not turn over his impeachment, until the newly elected Senators were seated from the previous election.

Forum List

Back