Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

Kavanaugh is seated. Sauron is dead. :auiqs.jpg:

sadam+sauron+palpatine.png

Hopefully Trump can replace at least another liberal on the bench and finally repeal Roe and Obama's gay marriage law.

Antifa said they would take the revolution to the streets with guns and hand grenades. Has it started yet?

This isn't over yet either. After this whole charade dems are enabling. We should expect the Red Wave revving up. Can't believe these abortion enthusiasts are this much enraged about not cutting anymore fetuses. Sad!

This isn't over yet either. After this whole charade dems are enabling. We should expect the Red Wave revving up. Can't believe these abortion enthusiasts are this much enraged about not cutting anymore fetuses. Sad!

This might get mean, but I love the drama, almost as good as the night trump won .

Lol

Na na na hey hey hey good by ..

You're actually 'celebrating' about a SCOTUS confirmation?

The day my life is so pathetic that I am actually celebrating anything political in North America - someone please shoot me.

It's like those fucking minions who go mad with joy at political conventions when someone wins. Or those idiots who camped out in Washington waiting for Obama's inauguration. Or those moronic hicks who cheer like crazy at a Trump rally.
They are all naive saps, IMO.
And now you are celebrating because some childish doofus has been elected to the SCOTUS - like he is going to noticeably improve your life?
What an empty-headed, trained minion you are.

As for Kavanaugh's approval? I could care less. Elect 6 dogs and a parrot for all I care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back