'It Was Really Bad': Ex-Trump White House Press Secretary Details Harassment

Eight women have accused Joe Biden but of course you will call them sexual grifters. Plus I have to believe the story of one lady who accuses Trump of an incident that happened in the 1990s. There is no way she might be a sexual grifter, right?

Actually, if Tara Reade was the best you had (long record of perjury and Fraud), I expect that the rest of your list is equally unimpressive.

Kind of like that Clinton Rape list, and half the women on it either said their relationships were consensual, they didn't have one at all, or in one case, the name was completely made up.

On the other hand, Trump- liable in a court of law. Done.

Ed Mazza
Tue, May 9, 2023 at 10:55 PM PDT

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under Donald Trump, said she witnessed the then-president’s sexual harassment firsthand.
She told CNN that she had to try to protect one staffer in particular that Trump would request accompany him on trips.
“He one time had one of my other deputies bring her back so that they could look at her ass, is what he said to him,” she said. “I sat down and talked to her at one point, asked her if she was uncomfortable. I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him.”
She said she spoke to a couple different chiefs of staff, including Mark Meadows, about Trump’s behavior.
“I think, at the end of the day, what could they do other than go in there and say, ‘This isn’t good, sir’?” she said. “Donald Trump will do what Donald Trump wants to do.”

And conservative men wonder why the right wing dating App The Right Stuff was such a sausage fest.

For all the conservative hostility to homosexuality, it would certainly make it easier to find a partner for conservative men.

As what young woman would want to be treated the way conservative men treat women?

Policy wise, Trump is so far superior to any possible Democrat candidate that fabrications are the only way TDSers have to level the playing field. Democrats will take your human freedoms to expand their power base and there's nothing you can do about it. TDS is actually threatening our country. You can see how pervasive it is getting just by reading this thread.

Trump has no policies at all. And no platform.

It's here. Stephanie Grisham said so.

Trump claimed Jean Carroll liked being assaulted by him. He said she thought it was sexy.

Wait, Trump said she enjoyed it??? I thought he said it never happened. He didn’t know her, never met the woman.

No wonder they made him pay. Bigly!!!

Women voters are paying attention, not only to trump being found to be a sexual abuser, but how MAGAt males are brushing it off as no big deal.
The same way they paid attention to Clinton. There must be some real doozy stories on him we do not know about. Prog women are destroying the nation. They even have screwed up their children and put their children in harm's way at schools. Some are waking up from being woke. They do not see it because they see the power, they perhaps never have had and damn well know in their minds that theirs is the right way.

The same way they paid attention to Clinton. There must be some real doozy stories on him we do not know about. Prog women are destroying the nation. They even have screwed up their children and put their children in harm's way at schools. Some are waking up from being woke. They do not see it because they see the power, they perhaps never have had and damn well know in their minds that theirs is the right way.

My God, you're full of shit.

Shut up ya freak.
Your buddy used to swim naked in front of his female security detail.

Clinton seems to have had a thing about letting it all hang out. But he didn’t force the issue when a woman didn’t “take the bait”. In a similar position, my reaction would be “what an asshole”, but it’s hardly traumatic.

Paula Jones was talked into suing Clinton by the Republican Party. However sick his relationship with Monica, she was a more than willing participant. Both women felt more screwed over by the Republicans than harmed by Clinton.

But Trump seems to enjoy the fight and overwhelming these women. There’s so many of them and their stories are sickeningly similar. With his size, he has the advantage. This is sexual sadist.

His deposition was really chilling.

Actually, if Tara Reade was the best you had (long record of perjury and Fraud), I expect that the rest of your list is equally unimpressive.
Actually, a short record of being accused to perjury and never tried, and one complaint from a former landlord.
Kind of like that Clinton Rape list, and half the women on it either said their relationships were consensual, they didn't have one at all, or in one case, the name was completely made up.

On the other hand, Trump- liable in a court of law. Done.
Then Clinton must be double-done, since he actually had to pay off the woman he dropped his pants in front of after having a state trooper bring her to him.

Don't look...

Screenshot_20230510-175130-619.png

There’s that misogyny we all know and hate!!! These women want rights. They’re not smart enough to have rights.

Guns and men with guns are the ones who are putting children in harms way at school, Dipshit.

Women aren’t asking for power, they’re asking men to stop screwing them over at every turn.

And speaking about people who aren’t smart enough to be making these decisions, you haven’t the first clue about gays, or trans people, or even women’s bodies and abortions

You’re not smart enough to make decisions on your own behalf, much less anyone else’s. You voted for Trump - twice. You only listen to the people who are lying to you, and that disqualifies you from making decisions for others.

There’s that misogyny we all know and hate!!! These women want rights. They’re not smart enough to have rights.

Guns and men with guns are the ones who are putting children in harms way at school, Dipshit.

Women aren’t asking for power, they’re asking men to stop screwing them over at every turn.

And speaking about people who aren’t smart enough to be making these decisions, you haven’t the first clue about gays, or trans people, or even women’s bodies and abortions

You’re not smart enough to make decisions on your own behalf, much less anyone else’s. You voted for Trump - twice. You only listen to the people who are lying to you, and that disqualifies you from making decisions for others.

Nah...it's a culture problem.
There were guns in the back windows of trucks in the school parking lot when I was a kid and no body shot their fellow students.
We all carried Buck knives on our belts as well....no stabbings.
You dont know shit about America.

Policy wise, Trump is so far superior to any possible Democrat candidate that fabrications are the only way TDSers have to level the playing field. Democrats will take your human freedoms to expand their power base and there's nothing you can do about it. TDS is actually threatening our country. You can see how pervasive it is getting just by reading this thread.

Totally agree with that ^^

I have also noticed that TDS is indeed getting worse with the trolls here...

Are those people being paid to say all that shit? :dunno:

Forum List

Back