'It Was Really Bad': Ex-Trump White House Press Secretary Details Harassment

It always amazes me how people ignore Joe Biden’s sexual escapades. You would think Joe Biden is really a nice guy. Much nicer and far more honest than Trump.

Fake diaries and serial grifters really aren't evidence, buddy.

We have 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault. One of them just won her day in court, and Trump didn't even show up to dispute it.

Fake diaries and serial grifters really aren't evidence, buddy.

We have 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault. One of them just won her day in court, and Trump didn't even show up to dispute it.
Eight women have accused Joe Biden but of course you will call them sexual grifters. Plus I have to believe the story of one lady who accuses Trump of an incident that happened in the 1990s. There is no way she might be a sexual grifter, right?

The diary was real.

Eight women have accused Joe Biden but of course you will call them sexual grifters. Plus I have to believe the story of one lady who accuses Trump of an incident that happened in the 1990s. There is no way she might be a sexual grifter, right?

The diary was real.

The diary isn't real....even Project Veritas knew that.

Another idiotic example of some obscure famewhore accusing Trump and the media running with it.

They are desperate to distract you from.Bidens failures.

Another idiotic example of some obscure famewhore accusing Trump and the media running with it.

They are desperate to distract you from.Bidens failures.

Trump has assaulted many women over the years. It's normal for him. Not a big deal.

Our problem is the reality that his base is the American taliban and they don't see woman as worthy of respect. We're property as far as they're concern and we're deserving of sexual assault and rape....Another element that they share with their middle eastern brothers. Everything that has been fought for over the past few centuries are at stake if we lose to these idiots.

Depends on the country. Rape will get you beheaded in Arabia.

Then I await the slightest of evidence that Trump did that.
7l8m2z.jpg

Forum List

Back