'It Was Really Bad': Ex-Trump White House Press Secretary Details Harassment

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

Ed Mazza
Tue, May 9, 2023 at 10:55 PM PDT

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under Donald Trump, said she witnessed the then-presidentā€™s sexual harassment firsthand.
She told CNN that she had to try to protect one staffer in particular that Trump would request accompany him on trips.
ā€œHe one time had one of my other deputies bring her back so that they could look at her ass, is what he said to him,ā€ she said. ā€œI sat down and talked to her at one point, asked her if she was uncomfortable. I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him.ā€
She said she spoke to a couple different chiefs of staff, including Mark Meadows, about Trumpā€™s behavior.
ā€œI think, at the end of the day, what could they do other than go in there and say, ā€˜This isnā€™t good, sirā€™?ā€ she said. ā€œDonald Trump will do what Donald Trump wants to do.ā€

Ed Mazza
Tue, May 9, 2023 at 10:55 PM PDT

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under Donald Trump, said she witnessed the then-presidentā€™s sexual harassment firsthand.
She told CNN that she had to try to protect one staffer in particular that Trump would request accompany him on trips.
ā€œHe one time had one of my other deputies bring her back so that they could look at her ass, is what he said to him,ā€ she said. ā€œI sat down and talked to her at one point, asked her if she was uncomfortable. I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him.ā€
She said she spoke to a couple different chiefs of staff, including Mark Meadows, about Trumpā€™s behavior.
ā€œI think, at the end of the day, what could they do other than go in there and say, ā€˜This isnā€™t good, sirā€™?ā€ she said. ā€œDonald Trump will do what Donald Trump wants to do.ā€

Trump is a sexual predator and a sadist.

Our problem is the reality that his base is the American taliban and they don't see woman as worthy of respect. We're property as far as they're concern and we're deserving of sexual assault and rape....Another element that they share with their middle eastern brothers. Everything that has been fought for over the past few centuries are at stake if we lose to these idiots.

Our problem is the reality that his base is the American taliban and they don't see woman as worthy of respect. We're property as far as they're concern and we're deserving of sexual assault and rape....Another element that they share with their middle eastern brothers. Everything that has been fought for over the past few centuries are at stake if we lose to these idiots.

Shut up ya freak.
Your buddy used to swim naked in front of his female security detail.

Policy wise, Trump is so far superior to any possible Democrat candidate that fabrications are the only way TDSers have to level the playing field. Democrats will take your human freedoms to expand their power base and there's nothing you can do about it. TDS is actually threatening our country. You can see how pervasive it is getting just by reading this thread.

Last edited:
Do you believe Dylan Mulvaney is worthy of respect? Do you think Trump would try to grab him by the ā€œpussyā€?

Bitch, you got testicles and a penis, STFU.

Ol' dick and balls.

Forum List

Back