'It Was Really Bad': Ex-Trump White House Press Secretary Details Harassment

Actually, a short record of being accused to perjury and never tried, and one complaint from a former landlord.

Then Clinton must be double-done, since he actually had to pay off the woman he dropped his pants in front of after having a state trooper bring her to him.

Not quite.

Readeā€™s history has a lot more going against her than that.

Paula Jones lawsuit against Bill Clinton was dismissed ā€œwith prejudiceā€ by the Judge for lack of evidence. Jones was required to pay Bill Clintonā€™s legal fees, and she could not bring further suit against him. The Republican law firm which convinced her to file suit in the first place, filed an appeal of the dismissal.

Republicans were already in the process of impeaching Bill Clinton, and with the impeachment hearing coming up, he wanted this case gone so he could focus on the impeachment. Jones got $50,000. The Republican law firm took the rest.

Also:

ā€œI frankly see no redeeming quality in this woman or any of the Trump accomplices who now want to clear their names and want to make a buck,ā€ CNN political commentator Ana Navarro said earlier.

Did you notice in that photograph that neither one of his hands were on her ass?

This woman is saying that Trump would have subordinates come into his office for the sole purpose of him looking at her ass. How would you feel if your daughter came home from work and said ā€œI just spent 15 minutes in the bossā€™ office because he likes to my assā€. Or your wife?

Not quite.

Readeā€™s history has a lot more going against her than that.

Yes, that is the exact article I found when I googled "Tara Reade Fraud Perjery"

There was not more than what I stated, so you don't read your own links.
Paula Jones lawsuit against Bill Clinton was dismissed ā€œwith prejudiceā€ by the Judge for lack of evidence. Jones was required to pay Bill Clintonā€™s legal fees, and she could not bring further suit against him. The Republican law firm which convinced her to file suit in the first place, filed an appeal of the dismissal.
Lack of evidence? The evidence was Paula Jones statement. What happened to "we have to believe the women?" I guess it is actually, "we have to believe any woman who accuses Donald Trump" Or "any woman who accuses any Republican."
Republicans were already in the process of impeaching Bill Clinton, and with the impeachment hearing coming up, he wanted this case gone so he could focus on the impeachment. Jones got $50,000. The Republican law firm took the rest.
Clinton paid $850,000.00 to make the case go away. Not the action of an innocent man.

You seem to be trying to do this from memory, or making it up. Feel free to provide links to back up your outlandish claims.

Totally agree with that ^^

I have also noticed that TDS is indeed getting worse with the trolls here...

Are those people being paid to say all that shit? :dunno:
Yeah, they all really seemed to latch onto this latest joke trial. And their posts all seem to complement each other making it look like there may be only a couple people writing them all.

Yeah, they all really seemed to latch onto this latest joke trial. And their posts all seem to complement each other making it look like there may be only a couple people writing them all.

Exactly, they think the louder they talk they will make the lie a truth!

Ain't going to happen!

Did you notice in that photograph that neither one of his hands were on her ass?

This woman is saying that Trump would have subordinates come into his office for the sole purpose of him looking at her ass. How would you feel if your daughter came home from work and said ā€œI just spent 15 minutes in the bossā€™ office because he likes to my assā€. Or your wife?
If I found out my female boss was getting off, looking at my ass, I'd ask for a raise and then get right to the gym to make sure my money maker didn't get out of shape.

There are those MAGAts who would GLADLY sacrifice their female loved ones on the altar of the orange sexual abuser.

1683762160166.png

I appreciate the positive emoticon, especially that one, Dragonlady. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but do you realize that the woman Navarro refers to as having no redeeming quality is the latest accuser of Trump?

Yes, that is the exact article I found when I googled "Tara Reade Fraud Perjery"

There was not more than what I stated, so you don't read your own links.

Lack of evidence? The evidence was Paula Jones statement. What happened to "we have to believe the women?" I guess it is actually, "we have to believe any woman who accuses Donald Trump" Or "any woman who accuses any Republican."

Clinton paid $850,000.00 to make the case go away. Not the action of an innocent man.

You seem to be trying to do this from memory, or making it up. Feel free to provide links to back up your outlandish claims.

The Politico piece talked about meeting with several people who had known her up and down the West Coast over the years, and all of them had walked away from the experience feeling duped. I canā€™t cut and paste with my iPhone, but it was close to the bottom of the piece. It also talked about the physical evidence that all of these people provided to support their allegations.

Settlement of the Paula Jones case. The article mentions the dismissal of the case without trial, but not the final division of settlement funds. It does point out that it was quite shocking that Clinton agreed to a settlement after the case was dismissed.

I may have the wrong amount on how much Jones received. It may have been $200,000 - $50,000 per year, isnā€™t much for 4 years of her life. The settlement was $850,000 and they took most of it.

Clinton paid nothing. The amount of the settlement was paid by others.

Clintonā€™s women were really treated horribly by the Republican Party. Linda Tripp befriended Monica Lewinsky. They met for girly lunches. Monica told her all about Bill and Linda Tripp recorded their conversations and played them for Ken Starr.

In recent years, Monica, his giving interviews were, she said she nearly committed suicide when the affair became public and she became a national laughingstock. It ruined her life.

Jones want an apology for a magazine article that said she gave Bill a blow job. She had not. Republicans talked her into suing Clinton for sexual-harassment. They got her a new wardrobe and some cosmetic dentistry and put her on display for four years.

Anita Broaddrick was threatened with a perjury charge and jail if she didnt recant her affidavit in the Jones Trial which said that she had consensual sex with Bill Clinton and he did not rape her. He would bring her first husband into court and get him to testify that she had told him Clinton raped her when she came home late one night with a mouse on her lip. With Susan McDougall, still sitting in jail for refusing to testify as star wished, Anita changed your affidavit to say ā€œClinton raped meā€ in exchange for immunity on a perjury charge.

Which affidavit do I believe - the one she gave willingly with no pressure, or the one she gave when threatened with jail.

View attachment 784302
I appreciate the positive emoticon, especially that one, Dragonlady. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but do you realize that the woman Navarro refers to as having no redeeming quality is the latest accuser of Trump?

Stephanie Grisham, his former press secretary. Why didnā€™t she say something when she was working for him? Why didnā€™t she say something after she left his office?

After heā€™s been adjudged to be a sex pervert, now she speaks out.

(Biden family gets exposed as traitors, influence peddlers, money launderers,and snowflakes / bots / trolls be like...)

1683763191629.png

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'Trrrruuuuuuuuuuuump!'

:auiqs.jpg:

Stephanie Grisham, his former press secretary. Why didnā€™t she say something when she was working for him? Why didnā€™t she say something after she left his office?

After heā€™s been adjudged to be a sex pervert, now she speaks out.
Oh, ok.

Thank you again, I completely agree! I take it a step further to say that her accusation now has no credibility.

I have misjudged you in the past, Dragonlady. I still disagree, but in our last few exchanges you have been more reasonable than I had been giving your credit for when debating other posters.

There are those MAGAts who would GLADLY sacrifice their female loved ones on the altar of the orange sexual abuser.

Being a fairly normal and decent human being, I frequently forget just how second and twisted some people really are.

I canā€™t help but notice how many extreme right wingers like to watch their wives having sex with other men. Said to be a favourite past time of Roger Stone, Oral Robertsā€™ son. The guy who recently resigned as the head of liberty University when it came out that he like to watch his wife with the pool boy. Ewwwww.

Oh, ok.

Thank you again, I completely agree! I take it a step further to say that her accusation now has no credibility.

I have misjudged you in the past, Dragonlady. I still disagree, but in our last few exchanges you have been more reasonable than I had been giving your credit for when debating other posters.
Oh, ok.

I believe her accusations have credibility, but sheā€™s a day late and a dollar short.

Sheā€™s not the only one who stood by and let all of this happened, and then then decided to pile on when she thought it was safe to do so.

John Bolton leads that pack. He told all of his staffers to report phone call to the Ukraine to the lawyers, and they put their careers on the line in doing so, and then he refused to testify at the impeachment trial.

He waited until it was all over with and then to try to profit off at all with a tell all book.

Forum List

Back