It Was a Set-Up: Recent J6 Footage Shows Capitol Police May Have Incited Riot – Fired on Massive Trump Crowd Without Warning

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The government and the complicit media have repeatedly shown us chaotic scenes and blamed Trump supporters for the violence. We have NEVER had an opportunity to review everything in context until now. I believe the DC police acting on Nancy Pelosi's orders instigated the violence or a handful of government operatives like Ray Epps provoked things?

The government and the complicit media have repeatedly shown us chaotic scenes and blamed Trump supporters for the violence. We have NEVER had an opportunity to review everything in context until now. I believe the DC police acting on Nancy Pelosi's orders instigated the violence or a handful of government operatives like Ray Epps provoked things?

Oh yeah, it was a setup. They were ordered to start firing on the crowds without provocation.

It's in the videos.

After they fired, the crowd mowed them over.

It was yet ANOTHER manufactured crisis by the Democrats that began weeks before with Pelosi and Bowers doing nothing about augmenting the Capitol Police force. Barricades were pulled back and the magnetically sealed Capitol doors were opened from the inside. Now we learn about direct provocation by the Capitol Police. We are living under a soft Regime that has full control of information and the DOJ.

What tear bags and flash bags? That is what is shown

Still the other side of it

“over 75” people charged in connection to the attack “have been charged with entering a restricted area with a dangerous or deadly weapon.”

Why would they need to be armed when it was a peaceful riot.

All it takes is a few bad apples to spoil everyones fun

CNN isn't a trustworthy source.

1700448913077.jpeg

I’m not watching a 3-hour CNN anything. Does it show pelosi, mayor bowser, et al, dismissing preemptive requests for added security?
the news was the protesters who stormed the building. the video shows only that.

Trump says that he wanted to go to the scene but his security would not let him go. Gee Trump listened to someone and it stop him from doing what he claims he wanted to.

I believe the DC police acting on Nancy Pelosi's orders instigated the violence or a handful of government operatives like Ray Epps provoked things?
so, WHAT would be the logical reason for this? Please tell us the logic of this brilliant staging, when the Democrats had already won?

so, WHAT would be the logical reason for this? Please tell us the logic of this brilliant staging, when the Democrats had already won?
They needed to destroy the pro-trump image and discourage people from supporting him. Trump is the greatest threat to the cabal.
And they didn’t already win and they knew it. This provided security for that fraud.

Forum List

Back