It really is laughable to look back on the faux Hillary emails scandal when it comes to everything going on with Trump and his inner circle

Say what you want about him not being directly indicted yet, but if Hillary was in this same position you would be throwing a tantrum right now about it. Either way, this investigation is not over lol.
Stop saying "Hillary" or I will poop my pants!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you just pretending that Hillary did not testify about this to republicans after they requested it. They did multiple hearings and came up with nothing. Why didn’t anything come out of that? Surely republicans would have made sure the DOJ had the evidence they needed. Why wasn’t DOJ given the damning evidence by….anyone?
what are you talking about? they came up with a illegal serve and a massive security break

the obama interferes with the criminal probe to stop her from being charged…much like xiden is doing with hunter

what are you talking about? they came up with a illegal serve and a massive security break

the obama interferes with the criminal probe to stop her from being charged…much like xiden is doing with hunter
If Obama interfered with the probe, why didn’t Trump clear up anything that was in its way?

If Obama interfered with the probe, why didn’t Trump clear up anything that was in its way?
it’s not an “if” obama did

trump was kind enough to give Clinton a defacto pardon and try to help america move on from that long dark chapter…he shouldn’t have given all we know now, especially her colluding with putin to undermine his admin

Laugh all you want but Hillary being every bit as corrupt as Trump and the (D)'s covering for her is why many of us voted third party in 2016 and Trump won.
I was one of those as well! Hillary’s “corruption” and imperial arrogance both made me detest her and the DNC. As much as I also despised and distrusted Trump he sometimes attacked the elites in amusing and even accurate ways. I did’t vote for the conman, of course (I was a New Yorker and knew he was a worthless p.o.s.) but then I wouldn’t vote for Hillary either.

But that all changed after watching him not only “fail to grow into the presidency,” but seeing his executive incompetence and his prostitution to the rich. His amazing success in dividing the country in his own and his grifting allies’ interests, his creation of a cult of imbeciles, and finally his effort to seize power after he lost re-election … all turned me into a dedicated “Never Trumper.”

I would just love to be able to get back to the “good old days” when I didn’t have to vote against lunatics like Trump, and could just vote on the issues or on candidates’ character … or not at all.

Trump’s own aids and allies testified under oath about Trump’s role on January 6th. They were subpoenaed and Steve Bannon has now been convicted of a crime.

It’s just laughable how republicans were viewing Hillary and her emails in comparison to this. Zero people have actually been called to testify on any part of that lol. Keep in mind that if there really was something to that fake scandal, Trump could have done at least something about it as president right?

Of course with Trump, his supporters still insist there is absolutely nothing to the scandal. It is 100% a witch hunt. I mean seriously, are you kidding me? There isn’t at least one aspect of that hearing that at least makes you want to review it and ask questions?! It’s such an emotional and disingenuous notion. It’s republicans themselves who are implicating Trump! But of course they are simply RINOs, right? How convenient. They werent RINOs before but now they became them lol

Nothing about the Hillary Clinton crimes were flux

Why hasn’t she been indicted? Republicans while in power certainly had time to do it.
Because the evidence was not strong enough to convict her of a crime.
But to put it another way, once the sloppy use of a personal email for restricted use issue was thoroughly investigated the FBI realized what an ugly can of worms it had opened.
EVWRYBODY in D.C. was doing the same thing!
So...rather than prosecute the entirety of nearly ALL of U.S. government the decision was made to just quietly tighten these systems up and just call it a lesson and quietly move on.

Now, the issue of Trump and his whacky cabal of criminals and the danger they all posed to our national security in so many creative and negligent ways is yet ANOTHER huge can o worms.

Because the evidence was not strong enough to convict her of a crime.
But to put it another way, once the sloppy use of a personal email for restricted use issue was thoroughly investigated the FBI realized what an ugly can of worms it had opened.
EVWRYBODY in D.C. was doing the same thing!
So...rather than prosecute the entirety of nearly ALL of U.S. government the decision was made to just quietly tighten these systems up and just call it a lesson and quietly move on.

Now, the issue of Trump and his whacky cabal of criminals and the danger they all posed to our national security in so many creative and negligent ways is yet ANOTHER huge can o worms.
no, not everyone in DC was doing what clinton did. actually nobody came close to it

she’ wasn’t charged because obama was president. and interested in her behalf

Trump had no intent.
The Secret Service has no intent.
Case closed!!

The 1/6 Committee and the DOJ can both fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back