It really is laughable to look back on the faux Hillary emails scandal when it comes to everything going on with Trump and his inner circle

Are you just pretending that Hillary did not testify about this to republicans after they requested it. They did multiple hearings and came up with nothing. Why didn’t anything come out of that? Surely republicans would have made sure the DOJ had the evidence they needed. Why wasn’t DOJ given the damning evidence by….anyone?

At this point, what difference does it make?

Trump’s own aids and allies testified under oath about Trump’s role on January 6th. They were subpoenaed and Steve Bannon has now been convicted of a crime.

It’s just laughable how republicans were viewing Hillary and her emails in comparison to this. Zero people have actually been called to testify on any part of that lol. Keep in mind that if there really was something to that fake scandal, Trump could have done at least something about it as president right?

Of course with Trump, his supporters still insist there is absolutely nothing to the scandal. It is 100% a witch hunt. I mean seriously, are you kidding me? There isn’t at least one aspect of that hearing that at least makes you want to review it and ask questions?! It’s such an emotional and disingenuous notion. It’s republicans themselves who are implicating Trump! But of course they are simply RINOs, right? How convenient. They werent RINOs before but now they became them lol

While we know Trump is a corrupt as hell, what is really bad is how totally incompetent these people are...

They are complete fuck ups... There biggest defence (used here BTW) they were too stupid for it to actually work...

Laugh all you want but Hillary being every bit as corrupt as Trump and the (D)'s covering for her is why many of us voted third party in 2016 and Trump won.
Shrillary was corrupt but not prosecuted.

I don’t care who you did or didn’t vote for or why. The question remains: when you offer your contentions that Trump was “corrupt” you seem to feel no need to point to anything that even tends to support that claim. Not a single scrap of so-called “evidence” from the fully partisan 1/6 committee clown show points to anything either.

Shrillary was corrupt but not prosecuted.

I don’t care who you did or didn’t vote for or why. The question remains: when you offer your contentions that Trump was “corrupt” you seem to feel no need to point to anything that even tends to support that claim. Not a single scrap of so-called “evidence” from the fully partisan 1/6 committee clown show points to anything either.

Sure, he was never sued and had to pay out millions for his corruption.

Trump’s own aids and allies testified under oath about Trump’s role on January 6th. They were subpoenaed and Steve Bannon has now been convicted of a crime.

It’s just laughable how republicans were viewing Hillary and her emails in comparison to this. Zero people have actually been called to testify on any part of that lol. Keep in mind that if there really was something to that fake scandal, Trump could have done at least something about it as president right?

Of course with Trump, his supporters still insist there is absolutely nothing to the scandal. It is 100% a witch hunt. I mean seriously, are you kidding me? There isn’t at least one aspect of that hearing that at least makes you want to review it and ask questions?! It’s such an emotional and disingenuous notion. It’s republicans themselves who are implicating Trump! But of course they are simply RINOs, right? How convenient. They werent RINOs before but now they became them lol

And we’ll see more of those laughable, baseless, unwarranted ‘investigations’ by House Republicans next year.

And we’ll see more of those laughable, baseless, unwarranted ‘investigations’ by House Republicans next year.
Normally, I’d be opposed to a petty demonstration of tit for tat.

But given the unrelenting nature of Dim bias and reckless behavior, I’m changing my position. Now, I want a little of that good old fashioned: “ok, Bitches! Now it’s your fucking turn.” 😎👍

Oh look, another moron.

Oh. Ok. I mistakenly assumed you were talking about “politics.” Probably just a matter of a mistake premised on the forum we’re in here. 🙄

I'm just discussing in general. Hillary was certain as corrupt outside of politics as was Trump.

I'm just discussing in general. Hillary was certain as corrupt outside of politics as was Trump.
I don’t know that (for example, in the realm of education) Trump was “corrupt.” I suppose that there’s good reason to believe that his brand was ineffective and poorly run.

But since this forum is “politics” I would assume that you were talking about his alleged political corruption. That hasn’t been established here or by the fraudulent and fully partisan 1/6 committee in any way, shape, manner or form.

Yep , Billy bob, you got um, they're cornered. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I don’t know that (for example, in the realm of education) Trump was “corrupt.” I suppose that there’s good reason to believe that his brand was ineffective and poorly run.

But since this forum is “politics” I would assume that you were talking about his alleged political corruption. That hasn’t been established here or by the fraudulent and fully partisan 1/6 committee in any way, shape, manner or form.

I consider him paying himself for political events is corrupt. But that is me.

you are comparing a aid trump fired years ago getting a misdemeanor contempt conviction to the massive security breach by the obama admin via clinton illegal server??

wow

Are you pretending not to know that Shrillary Rotten Clinton deliberately erased thousands of emails?

Billie.zip, you’ve got nothing. And it shows.

The question is NOT why the DOJ “didn’t” have the evidence. The question is why the DOJ CHOSE not to even bother to try to do something about Shrillary’s criminality? The evidence was right there.

At this point, what difference does it make?
You nailed it with that quote!

Forum List

Back