It Passed

The House passed the stimlus bill at 1:30 p.m.

Don't know yet if it was unanimous.

Voice vote...nobody knows the totals because there weren't any.....there may have been the necessary 218 in attentence...they put dozens of members up in the galleries.

How many new obamaturd phones did ya get?
I've never been on the dole. Kiss my ass.

I've never been on the dole. Kiss my ass.
It looks too much like your face!

reaganturd phones

Acting with unity and resolve unseen since the 9/11 attacks, the House of Representatives gave near-unanimous approval Friday to historic legislation designed to prevent the economy from collapsing and rush resources to overburdened health care providers and struggling families during the deepening coronavirus epidemic.

NEAR UNANIMOUS

Acting with unity and resolve unseen since the 9/11 attacks, the House of Representatives gave near-unanimous approval Friday to historic legislation designed to prevent the economy from collapsing and rush resources to overburdened health care providers and struggling families during the deepening coronavirus epidemic.

NEAR UNANIMOUS
I wonder who said nay.

reaganturd phones
Can eweshow us one person besides yourself that ever called it a reganturd phone? Or even simply a Reagan phone?

NEAR UNANIMOUS
I wonder who say nay.

the count wasnt in the article -

dont worry though, some trumpdrone will post a thread naming the dems who tried to kill the country

reaganturd phones
Can eweshow us one person besides yourself that ever called it a reganturd phone? Or even simply a Reagan phone?

Ive called it a reagan phone 100's of times when dumbshit rw's kept calling it an obama phone

reagan started the phone program not obama

NEAR UNANIMOUS
I wonder who say nay.

the count wasnt in the article -

dont worry though, some trumpdrone will post a thread naming the dems who tried to kill the countryrat
It was a voice vote, so I guess unless someone there wants to report the "rats," we might never know?

reaganturd phones

Ive called it a reagan phone 100's of times when dumbshit rw's kept calling it an obama phone

reagan started the phone program not obama
does she look like a rw dum shit to ewe? How about those around her?

Forum List

Back