Pocahontas Had An Idea I Liked

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The arm-waving, arm-flap flying nutcase actually had an idea I liked.....Why not bump our SS checks by $200 a month through 2021? $4,200 total. The payout could begin immediately as all of us on the dole are known and accounted for. It beats a one-off check for $1,200 and could be graduated into effect a month at a time. For the faker turds on disability, that would also cut down on them splurging on dope and tattoos the one-time check will result in. Whomever she stole the idea from should be listened to....it's a much better idea.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

images

• Banned
Why should those retired on SS get anything? it is not like you lost your job because of this.

No wonder I had you on ignore.....So turning 62 or 65 and getting your SS means you can't work anymore? You are indeed the dumbest of the leftist dummies here. I know you have a lot of competition for that title but you got my vote.

If you are working you will get a check like everyone else, but no reason to send them to people that were already retired.

Quit being a leech.

That just means that you workies are going to have to work harder to pay off all that gummint debt. Don't hurt yourself now.

I had to put up with 8 years of Obama Stash, Obama Bucks, and Obamaphones from the welfare leeches of this country, so now it's my turn the "git some."

We president now. :laughing0301:

That just means that you workies are going to have to work harder to pay off all that gummint debt. Don't hurt yourself now.

I had to put up with 8 years of Obama Stash, Obama Bucks, and Obamaphones from the welfare leeches of this country, so now it's my turn the "git some."

not me, I am only a decade away from joining in in retirement, our kids are being fucked over but good...

not me, I am only a decade away from joining in in retirement, our kids are being fucked over but good...

Ahhh well. Gen-Xer's had no future and nothing to live for anyway. That's why they turned out the way they did, all Goth and Grunge.

:auiqs.jpg:

The arm-waving, arm-flap flying nutcase actually had an idea I liked.....Why not bump our SS checks by $200 a month through 2021? $4,200 total. The payout could begin immediately as all of us on the dole are known and accounted for. It beats a one-off check for $1,200 and could be graduated into effect a month at a time. For the faker turds on disability, that would also cut down on them splurging on dope and tattoos the one-time check will result in. Whomever she stole the idea from should be listened to....it's a much better idea.

images

As a retiree, my full monthly pensions were deposited into my bank account this morning. My income has not been affected at all. But the store where my oldest daughter was working part time, and her main gig as a hair dresser in Toronto, is also closed. She has rent coming due next week and two teenagers to feed.

My youngest’s husband owns a roofing business. He was just starting to line up jobs after the slow winter season, and now he’s not working. As my daughter pointed out, just as the weather was turning, their finances were “getting tight”, but they’re not likely to have any real income this year at all, whereas last year his gross was mid six figures. They have cash reserves to get them through this, but he’s not employing anyone, and they’re not spending unless necessary either.

My son’s wife is a nurse. They have a year old baby. I have a whole other set of concerns there, none of which are financial.

Clarification: The SS bump would be in place of the check for $1200 for older Americans. It's a lot more money but also spread out over 21 months which means the stimulus package to younger working unemployed could be increased. There are 61,000,000 of us....do the math.

images

That would be irresponsible and unnecessary

Inflation just gonna wipe out any extra any retiree gets as it has been continuing to do.

True....the way they figure the COLA is a BURN! They should secretly figure the COLA on the price of common items all of us buy (ie hamburger) from the beginning of the year until December. Instead it's guessed at with a complicate formula that the Pelousy types can manipulate to fit their agenda. Warren's idea was agreed to by Cryin' Chuck and then it vanished....I'd like to know why.

images

I draw SS, but I don't see the point in giving us an additional $200 per month. If anyone needs it, it's those that have lost jobs due to the COVID-19 situation.

I draw SS, but I don't see the point in giving us an additional $200 per month. If anyone needs it, it's those that have lost jobs due to the COVID-19 situation.

Again...what possibly makes you think retirees haven't lost jobs, or are in danger of losing the dream business they always wanted to have when they retired? Think, then type.

Forum List

Back