It May Be Time for the 25th Amendment Solution

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

I don't relish the idea of Pence...but at least he's not a raving lunatic

President Trump's work has been superb, I think that's the reason why the NYT and their biggest owner Mexican Oligarch Carlos Slim, are invested so heavily in making stupid stories like this op-ed up.

The NYT, IMHO, are guilty of treason for allowing hostile foreigners like Slim try and reverse our lawful elections.

What reports? Why on earth should we act on an anonymous op ed that some guy in his basement in China could have written and ignore the actual staff?

You know you don't believe that but I guess you had to say something.

Hey...you could be President

I still believe if Donald Trump is handed a Democratic Congress in November, he will make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item.
I hope not. I'm not quite ready to be assisted into suicide yet.

still coming, wait and see it it will blow your fking mind. Trump has a military budget, he can invade mexico and use the funds to support the troops. there are many ways to do it without congress now. wait.......

That's technically true and it should scare the CRAP out of any thinking American.

You'd love living in Russia dude

Hillary didn't win. Time to move on finally. 2020 is only 2 years away. The people will decide then.

Why wait that long? How much damage can this guy do in two years. What if he loses in two years (Despite Russia's best efforts) and he decides he doesn't want to give up power?

The 25th is there for a reason. If his own staff thinks he's so nuts they have to corrall him from doing something crazy after an hour of watching Fox News, we really do have a problem we can't wait two years to fix.

President Trump's work has been superb, I think that's the reason why the NYT and their biggest owner Mexican Oligarch Carlos Slim, are invested so heavily in making stupid stories like this op-ed up.

The NYT, IMHO, are guilty of treason for allowing hostile foreigners like Slim try and reverse our lawful elections.

Add THAT to the list of bullshit you insane fuckers believe (or claim to)

On January 20, 2009, The New York Times reported that its parent company, The New York Times Company, had reached an agreement to borrow $250 million from Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire "to help the newspaper company finance its businesses".[28] The New York Times Company later repaid that loan ahead of schedule.[29] Since then, Slim has bought large quantities of the company's Class A shares, which are available for purchase by the public and offer less control over the company than Class B shares, which are privately held.[29] Slim's investments in the company included large purchases of Class A shares in 2011, when he increased his stake in the company to 8.1% of Class A shares,[30] and again in 2015, when he exercised stock options—acquired as part of a repayment plan on the 2009 loan—to purchase 15.9 million Class A shares, making him the largest shareholder.[29][31] As of March 7, 2016, Slim owned 17.4% of the company's Class A shares, according to annual filings submitted by the company.[32][33][34]

Although Slim is the largest shareholder in the company, his investment does not give him the ability to control the newspaper, as his stake allows him to vote only for Class A directors, who compose just a third of the company's board.[29] According to the company's 2016 annual filings, Slim did not own any of the company's Class B shares

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

It is definitely time to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment.
Is that the I’m butt hurt and I lost the election and can’t stop crying about it section?

Hillary didn't win. Time to move on finally. 2020 is only 2 years away. The people will decide then.

Why wait that long? How much damage can this guy do in two years. What if he loses in two years (Despite Russia's best efforts) and he decides he doesn't want to give up power?

The 25th is there for a reason. If his own staff thinks he's so nuts they have to corrall him from doing something crazy after an hour of watching Fox News, we really do have a problem we can't wait two years to fix.

I think many on the right will think the same thing when a liberal is in the White House again.

This will now be the way it goes. The party out of power will call for the 25th the first day in office and keep going until the end.

I am betting many are taking notice. Others can play the anonomous source game as well.

It is really sad for the country. Trump will be on the ballot in 2020. Vote then.

Report back when you have verifiable facts instead of anonymous allegations and sour grapes hearsay.
Please resume your normal brain-dead activities.

Report back when you have verifiable facts instead of anonymous allegations and sour grapes hearsay.
Please resume your normal brain-dead activities.

They will never have those facts. This is nothing but political showmanship. Smoke and mirrors. Insiders cant stand someone not in the "club" calling the shots. Some can not accept that Trump destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties so easily, despite the use of smear tactics that had taken others down so easily in the past.

Go burn down another city.

I think many on the right will think the same thing when a liberal is in the White House again.

This will now be the way it goes. The party out of power will call for the 25th the first day in office and keep going until the end.

It won't have to go that far.
The right will have a Supreme Court in place in order to keep the left constitutionally in check.
Cool.

It won't have to go that far.
The right will have a Supreme Court in place in order to keep the left constitutionally in check.
Cool.

Thankfully yes.

Hold on a minute...you want to allow authors of books and anonymously written short editorials to influence our democracy?
Do you people wonder why nobody takes you serious?
Here’s a little advice...start paying attention to the shit that actually matters.

In case any of the White Supremacist/Anti-Semitic/Bigoted Followers of 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45 might somehow avoid legal action if he Resigns/Is Removed From Office guess again.

Once the Walking Orange Faced Pus Bag leaves office, he can faced prosecution for any actiion(s) he took while being illegally in the White House.

The State of New York is just waiting for this to happen. Putin's Blow Job Buddy could very well end up in Federal Prison for all of his corruption.

Fuck 45 and Russian Dick(tator) he sucks off.

Forum List

Back