It May Be Time for the 25th Amendment Solution

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

I don't relish the idea of Pence...but at least he's not a raving lunatic
We do that based on anonymous nonsense printed in the NYT.

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

what hasn't he done to help the country? name something.
Being batshit crazy doesn't help anyone
Hmmm, lower taxes, lower unemployment, lower mexicans, and this:
Trump Signs Bills Supporting Women Entrepreneurs and Women in STEM Fields

Being batshit crazy doesn't help anyone
Hmmm, lower taxes, lower unemployment, lower mexicans, and this:
she'll probably say fk women.

Trump isn't mentally ill. He's just evil AND stupid. A sleazy con man with no moral compass.

He's not the first, and he won't be the last.
Then hillary must be incredibility lazy and stupid if this Trump guy whipped her ass! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

It is definitely time to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment.
Never gonna happen. Ever. No grounds other than the constant crying of you lunatics.

Trump isn't mentally ill. He's just evil AND stupid. A sleazy con man with no moral compass.

Then hillary must be incredibility lazy and stupid if this Trump guy whipped her ass! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
Hillary and Donald are two sides of the same coin. It made no difference which one won. You retards gave us a choice between a turd and a maggot.

I opted out.

The wal lol

Hillary didn't win. Time to move on finally. 2020 is only 2 years away. The people will decide then.

I still believe if Donald Trump is handed a Democratic Congress in November, he will make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item.

The wal lol
still coming, wait and see it it will blow your fking mind. Trump has a military budget, he can invade mexico and use the funds to support the troops. there are many ways to do it without congress now. wait.......

Hillary and Donald are two sides of the same coin. It made no difference which one won. You retards gave us a choice between a turd and a maggot.

I opted out.
Good let that butt hurt out. But Trump has done more for Americans in two years than the last two presidents did. No matter how much you screech cry and lie, that will not change. And yet while you claim almost daily how stupid and moronic Trump is, he beat your skank by a mile.

MAGA is his moral compass!

You cannot comprehend this; but nonetheless you are getting it.
And getting it good and hard! (Hee-Hee)

I still believe if Donald Trump is handed a Democratic Congress in November, he will make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item.
Government has no business in health care.

I agree.

That doesn't change the fact Donald Trump is a YUGE believer in single payer health care.

And you will be a big supporter, too, three milliseconds after Trump announces he is going to demand it be enacted.

So ou would abolish Medicare and the VA?
Yeah troll, that's exactly what I said.

trolling for dummies.jpg

What reports? Why on earth should we act on an anonymous op ed that some guy in his basement in China could have written and ignore the actual staff?

MAGA is his moral compass!

You cannot comprehend this; but nonetheless you are getting it.

When was America NOT great?

And no...Trump has no moral anything

Forum List

Back