It looks like reality may be setting in

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Evidence says otherwise.
Evidence that will be proven in court?

Not much luck so far.
sure it has been proven in court.
Huh?

I missed have missed it.

Okay. Lay it all out for us. Trump actually won. Proven in court. Go ahead.
no one's won, prove that Biden won.
I don’t understand why cons are upset about a Joe presidency. Joe’s more conservative than Don. He’s a rabid warmonger and huge supporter of billionaires and Wall Street. He doesn’t give a shit about the poor and working class.

As he said a few months back, in a Biden presidency nothing fundamentally changes.
Biden to rich donors: "Nothing will fundamentally change"

The executive orders alone that he has promised prove just how wrong you are.

Any optimism I ever had that any republican will ever wise up is long gone. Trump was bad but the next one will be worse. They have not learned a thing and never will.
I could say the same about you and the other trump haters

now that the democrats can rig any election they choose the next dem will be far more radical than biden and harris

One-party rule is never healthy anywhere its been tried

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA
The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Evidence says otherwise.

Not much luck so far.

Since when is any evidence needed? Russia ring a bell? $40 million ring a bell? Impeachment over “do me a favor” comment ring a bell? Obviously, the need for actual evidence is overrated.

Russia, Russia, Russia from you loons even after being proven over and over and over that if there was any collusion it was the left who colluded. Your indoctrination is strong.

Any optimism I ever had that any republican will ever wise up is long gone. Trump was bad but the next one will be worse. They have not learned a thing and never will.
I'm not sure. Maybe with Trump we've hit rock bottom. Maybe there's enough sense in that party to see what has happened. You never know.

They aren't even close to rock bottom yet. Do you want to bet on that? I have no reason to believe there is a bottom for this current RethugiKKKon Party.
kkkers are demofks, never forget that. stop trying to push your racism on us.

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.
No doubt there will be some of that. Maybe even a majority of them.

We'll see if a few percentage points can wake up and peel off from the banana.

Obviously the Obama corruption machine did didn’t teach you folks at thing. You voted for a guy who is just as corrupt if not more and a VP who is a far left progressive who will take over in short order. Your kind will NEVER learn until it is too late. You fall in line nicely and have no qualms with media censhorchip and partisan intelligence agencies. The epitome of useful idiots.
Yes, Joe is corrupt. Is there a national politician who isn’t? Ears was terribly corrupt, but the msm covered for him because of his race. They won’t do so with Joe, at least not entirely.

Regarding Harris, you’ve been duped by right wing media. She isn’t progressive in the least. She is a clone of Ears. A lying elitist, corporatist, warmonger. Please research her horrendous record.

And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.
If the dems get away with stealing this election it wont be the last one

as long as trump is still fighting there is hope and your gloating will be premature
Aww, how cute. Trump is your hero.

6f25bf935d1a61e0b20e753ae74a6d326e-13-super-trump-poster.rvertical.w330.jpg

now that the democrats can rig any election they choose the next dem will be far more radical that biden and harris

I learned on Friday that the opposition party candidates in Venezuela are really owned by the ruling party. too fking funny. Oh, and the same voting machines were used. just in case one didn't know that.

She is a clone of Ears. A lying elitist, corporatist, warmonger. Please research her horrendous record.
You could be right about that

which means she is capable of any bad thing the progressives force her to do

You voted for Kamletoe Harris.

You deny you're a commie.

You are gaslighting on the fucking bullshit we all saw at 4:00am on Nov. 4.

Nothing from you has any credibility going forward. You are the most partisan hack on USMB.

I'm not sure. Maybe with Trump we've hit rock bottom. Maybe there's enough sense in that party to see what has happened. You never know.

They aren't even close to rock bottom yet. Do you want to bet on that? I have no reason to believe there is a bottom for this current RethugiKKKon Party.

Better tell David Duke that, I believe he forgot.

now that the democrats can rig any election they choose the next dem will be far more radical that biden and harris

I learned on Friday that the opposition party candidates in Venezuela are really owned by the ruling party. too fking funny. Oh, and the same voting machines were used. just in case one didn't know that.
No, the same voting machines were not used. The used Smartmatic while we used Dominion. Only abject imbeciles think they're the same. :cuckoo:

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.
No doubt there will be some of that. Maybe even a majority of them.

We'll see if a few percentage points can wake up and peel off from the banana.

I can't agree more. They will never wake up to realize what and who they've been following for so long.

I realized in the bush boy years that republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

I knew in the bush boy years that the next republican president will be worse but at the time couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy and I sure didn't want to find out.

The fact that should make every American never miss an election in their lifetime is that the next republican president will be worse than trump.

Yes we can't imagine what would be worse and we sure don't want to find out. Lets hope that it's a very long time until we do find out.

No.

I'm so sorry but that is never going to happen.

And we have not hit rock bottom.

he's a demofk. so you should do some homework.

If you truly believed that, you'd post actual evidence of widespread fraud instead of just crying about it on the Internet. But sadly, you can't as there is none.
I am not an election investigator

there is great suspicion about how the election was conducted and that is enough to stop the train while we find out

he's a demofk. so you should do some homework.

He is like you a tRumptard. Been part of the tard herd since 2016!

MAGA.

Authoritarian movements never hit rock bottom in a way that forces them to reexamine and moderate their politics.
Agreed. But my hope is that it can marginalized back into the corner where it belongs. There will always be kooks and zealots. These last four years just showed us what happens when they're given too much oxygen.

Or maybe it hasn't. But I'm hopeful.

I'm sorry but no.

We lived through the bush boy years. We lived through his lies, his crashing the economy and all the rest.

What did the republicans learn from that?

To go even farther right and into bat crap crazy land.

Evidence says otherwise.

Not much luck so far.
sure it has been proven in court.
Huh?

I missed have missed it.

Okay. Lay it all out for us. Trump actually won. Proven in court. Go ahead.
no one's won, prove that Biden won.
So you can't back up your words. And you think you can change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You're a child. A typical Trumpster.

Forum List

Back