It looks like reality may be setting in

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.

If Sleepy Joe assumes power in January, I will have no problem dealing with it. But until he actually does it, it isn't reality.

Small percentage that he will but if he does it will be fun blaming everything on him and the Dems. :D

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Trying for propaganda?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If you have a point to make, please make it.

You can't read and what is your point , you saying oregon govenor didn't say snitch in your neighbor like a good Nazi?
Please calm down and try English, please. No, I didn't read the link.
What you can't even read now? Once again so your claiming the oregon govenor didn't say snitch on your neighbors like a good little Nazi?
I tried to tell you I didn't read the story. You just proved that the story is an attempt at deflection from my thread.

Believe whatever you want. Make up a great, scary, awful story about me. I'm fine with that. I just don't care.

I wish I could gloat.

I won't gloat to anyone who accepts that Trump lost fair and square.

But I have no problem with gloating to these anti-democratic, anti-American whining cult losers who think the election was stolen

Trump You're Fired.jpg

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Trying for propaganda?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If you have a point to make, please make it.

You can't read and what is your point , you saying oregon govenor didn't say snitch in your neighbor like a good Nazi?
What you can't even read now? Once again so your claiming the oregon govenor didn't say snitch on your neighbors like a good little Nazi?
I tried to tell you I didn't read the story. You just proved that the story is an attempt at deflection from my thread.

Believe whatever you want. Make up a great, scary, awful story about me. I'm fine with that. I just don't care.

So you didn't read the storys now in your OP?

They'll never accept the fact that their God given demon was rejected. Jellbeven the so called level headed mods including the senior ones are throwing fits and being nasty
They should realize that none of the politicians can be trusted to do what is right and they all require inspection at all times they do not have our best interest at heartstop being so overwrought by conman and women who use your emotions for spurious contention and cover for nefarious actions.
Yeah, I think it's pretty likely that at least 80% of the hardcore types will always lean on their persecution complex. But let's say that the hardcore types are about 40% of the populace (not everyone who voted for him is hardcore). So many the madness whittles down to 30% to 32%. That's low enough to work around, and over time it can just fade back down to fringe status once the momentum kicks in.

Hey, I'm a numbers guy.

Trying for propaganda?

I did not. The point of the thread is the behaviors of the Trumpsters. I am now done with this boring conversation.

Authoritarian movements never hit rock bottom in a way that forces them to reexamine and moderate their politics.
Look for that splinter in your own eye

Its got “biden” written all over it

Really? Did you forget Russia? Liar.
Russia was heavily involved in swaying the election.

But they didn’t change any votes as no one claimed they did.

Which is why Clinton conceded and Obama peacefully transferred power without the flurry of frivolous lawsuits we see today.

These are facts

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden
Change that to stolen by Democrats and we agree.

Regardless of the ultimate outcome several things must be done to ensure trust in the system.

Outlaw ballot harvesting.
Outlaw mail in voting.
Permit voting for several days to relieve one day crowds.
Require absentee ballots to have a signature on them.
Is it possible, to any degree, that you have been provided with "facts" and "details" that either (a) are simply not true under closer examination, or (b) don't prove election fraud without relying on assumptions and extrapolations?

Is that possible?

Which is why Clinton conceded and Obama peacefully transferred power without the flurry of frivolous lawsuits we see today.

These are facts

Obama wasn’t running....Hillary told Joe not to concede under any circumstances...Did you forget that?

Also, we heard for 4 years about Russia helping Trump steal the election from Hillary, now all of the sudden you want to say that they didn’t...Rewriting history won’t help you...

These are facts

Obama wasn’t running....Hillary told Joe not to concede under any circumstances...Did you forget that?

Also, we heard for 4 years about Russia helping Trump steal the election from Hillary, now all of the sudden you want to say that they didn’t...Rewriting history won’t help you...
Russia did a lot to help Trump, that’s a fact. Maybe Clinton should have asked the state legislatures to overturn the election results because of it?

She didn’t but that’s what Trump is doing.

Stop conflating.

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden

Regardless of the ultimate outcome several things must be done to ensure trust in the system.

Outlaw mail in voting.
Is it possible, to any degree, that you have been provided with "facts" and "details" that either (a) are simply not true under closer examination, or (b) don't prove election fraud without relying on assumptions and extrapolations?

Is that possible?

Too early to know publicly...We are in discovery now.

Trying for propaganda?

I did not. The point of the thread is the behaviors of the Trumpsters. I am now done with this boring conversation.

So all you are is a propaganda tool

These are facts

Russia did a lot to help Trump, that’s a fact. Maybe Clinton should have asked the state legislatures to overturn the election results because of it?

Stop conflating.

And Hillary told Joe to never concede....so?

Plus after all the shit you threw at the fan for 4years, there is no proof the Russia did anything to help Trump.

These are facts

Stop conflating.

Plus after all the shit you threw at the fan for 4years, there is no proof the Russia did anything to help Trump.

There’s tons of proof that Russia tried to help Trump last election. But as Trump demonstrated, you don’t need proof to ask legislatures to ignore the will of the voters and throw out the results because you don’t like them. Trump doesn’t have proof of anything and it hasn’t stopped him.

These are facts

Stop conflating.

There’s tons of proof that Russia tried to help Trump last election. But as Trump demonstrated, you don’t need proof to ask legislatures to ignore the will of the voters and throw out the results because you don’t like them. Trump doesn’t have proof of anything and it hasn’t stopped him.

lol...you should read the reports.

Outlaw mail in voting.

Is that possible?

Too early to know publicly...We are in discovery now.

If there was nothing to the claims of electoral fraud, Sleepy Joe would be glad to testify and clear the air.

Further, you wouldn't see the hostility from the libs and other Biden Cultists.

Forum List

Back